Manipulating someone to do a favor

Hi, I need to manipulate someone to do a couple of things for me, but, this is my first time trying to do something like this so all advice and tips will be appreciated.The problem i have is that i don’t have a picture but only a name, i know this person but, something like an acquaintance and the only means of communication is by phone or internet, since this person has moved away recently. I plan of seeking assist from a spirit to get the person to do what i want. But, the problem is that how can i know if it’s the right time to request for the favor, after the spirit has been set on the task? since it’s just a one time chance and if it fails that would be the end. So i need the timing to be right… Also do i just tell the spirit to outright bend the person to my will and obey? Because what i need the person to do involves a lot or it will be better to work on it case by case and one step at a time? Which approach will be most effective? Any spells which will serve the same purpose would be appreciated. Thanks for your time and advice!

4 Likes

You will need to make several requests for the different aspects of what your trying to accomplish. So long as you know who you’re talking about the demon will know as well. Orias is best for manipulations. Any questions just ask

4 Likes

You need to trust in the magick. Once it’s done it’s done. If you lust for results nothing will happen

7 Likes

@Man1 ok, thanks for the advice and tips.

2 Likes

OOOH I CONJURE AND EVOKE THEEEEEE IN NAME OF L A D Y E V A!!! Appearth in an accommodating form, come with pure intention and beseech no harm upon thee!

@Manosman

5 Likes

Paimon works better when you are in contact with the target, orias manipulates thoughts and emotions without any words being spoken to them. That is ideal because you don’t have any physical contact with this person. However anything you do after the ritual will help the outcome

7 Likes

Thanks @Man1 for elaborating further , and the demon, orias, i have read quite a bit about him here and am sure he will do much in helping me achieve my goal!!!

2 Likes

@Kassapu Who dares summon my greatness (again)?! A god speaks to thee! Speak like you mean it, mortal!

@Man1 It’s King Paimon. Also, that’s not true. King Paimon works perfectly even if you don’t know the target. I speak from experience in this one!

@Datolite King Paimon can help you with this and he’s also beginner friendly. He can also guide you and advice you, so that you can be sure on how to approach the whole situation. I really suggest you to summon him and tell him about it.

7 Likes

Hahha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I said that paimon works best when you are the one talking to them, TRYING to convince somone. It won’t hurt to call on that spirit but it’s probably unnecessary. Orias works by manipulating the will of the targets making them believe it’s their decisions and choices. I have had good results from both paimon and orias

2 Likes

Please address him as King Paimon, I’d appreciate that.
Well, I don’t know about Orias, but King Paimon can give results, so it really doesn’t matter. If he already speaks with King Paimon, he can simply call him.

As far as I know, I’d go for King Paimon, since I know it would work. It doesn’t matter if you talk to the target or not, I’ve tried all many things with him already. I mean, if it works, then it’s good.

5 Likes

Thanks to @Manosman , @Man1, @Kassapu , i will stick with the idea to work on the different aspects and i think i will be able to incorporate King Paimon and Marquis Orias, with the the issues or what do you suggest? I plan on also setting up a special altar for the working where, i give offerings and also leave petition with instructions, the name, and number of the target. Can both King Paimon and Orias share the same altar space?

2 Likes

I don’t think there would be a problem there. I believe it’s okay!

1 Like

Thanks so much!!!

1 Like

Yes I’ve had great success king paimon, I’ve had a lot a good results from the demon. So you can use both because it won’t harm your outcome. But paimon works with you involved into convincing the target

Not really. For example, there were situations were I never spoke to the target, I didn’t even know who the target was, but it worked, without any problem.

I have just came across a spirit here it’s from the KOF, his name is Eshmak, has anyone worked with him before and can he work well. Because, someone claimed he worked for him, to change his father’s mind to buy the stuff he wanted.

1 Like

I don’t know him to be honest.

1 Like

@Manosman Did King Paimon feel like standing next to a bunch of high voltage lines? When I reached out to/called on King Paimon and Crown Prince Lucifer (which I do a lot, simply calling on them and talking/praying to them respectfully, I got a magnetic pull feeling from Prince Lucifer, using a method where I first asked the messenger Scirlin to help me to make contact with Lucifer. With King Paimon, it felt like standing at an electrical station/multi-tower transmitter, like I was standing next to a bunch of high voltage lines. Both way too strong to be my imagination and they gradually faded. I haven’t felt ant presences after when calling on them. Are they telling me to fuck off? Do they want me to feel their presences once and have faith from there? I ask and I ask for open lines of communication with them, but it’s a 1 sided conversation. Did I anger/offend them in some way? So many questions

1 Like

Being able to feel their energy is a good thing and you feel such great energy because they’re being of intense power. There are many strong demons, but they are kings and are respected as such for a reason. So, it’s understandable that you felt like that.

Assuming that your astral senses are at a good enough level, I believe you should summon them, instead of just praying and all. I mean, I also pray to them, but that’s not enough at all. If I want to talk to them, I will do a summoning ritual. So, have that in mind. You should do a banishing and then try to call one of them by using a more ritual style of summoning, perhaps it’ll work for you better that way.

Also, make sure you hear your thoughts, for most spirits will try to talk to you through them. And of course, you can talk to them through your thoughts as well!

1 Like