Manifesting things into reality

It keeps happening out of nowhere. I remember saying things or thinking about them and when I forget about them they happen to manifest.

For example… Yesterday I was out with a friend and was talking about wanting someone to invite me to hang out with them and drive around in the city with music and stuff because I do love that and I want to hang out with new people.

Anyways we sat down on a bench and two guys walk past us and I immediately feel like there’s something about them and a while later they come back to throw away their bottles and they start talking to us asking if we wanted to join them to go for a walk around town and they did ask us if we wanted to join them to drive around with them.
Later that night two other guys I think asked us that while driving past us.

We didn’t bother to go with them mainly because she was uncomfortable with strangers which I am not but I didn’t want to go with them because I have a certain types of guys I would go with. It was only the kind of guys I didn’t like who asked us and talked to us.

I know that you have to completely forget about what you desire in order for it to manifest but how do you forget about the things you really desire and can’t stop thinking about? Is there a fast way to forget about it? It doesn’t matter how much I try to forget it and make myself busy but it’s still there in the back of my head all the damn time and I know that’s why it takes so long for it to manifest

7 Likes

Absolutely right my friend.
Letting go or as the one of law of hermetic laws, law of least expectancy.
80-85% magic happens when we let go of that desire

3 Likes

Seems legit.
But how to let go, when you cant stop thinking about it? :open_mouth::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I disagree with that. You need to stop “thinking” about it, but you can remember it. Just don’t get in a negative emotional state.

Completely forgetting about stuff doesn’t make them happen. It’s a mental trick, an illusion. Try it, it works every single time. Because it’s a self fulfilled prophecy. Still fun and feels amazing.

3 Likes

They happen when you least expect it to and I don’t mind when it comes to the things that I do want but that aren’t that important to me but it sucks when you reallly want something and it won’t manifest because you can’t get it out of your mind

2 Likes

I would love to know though. I guess I need like a ritual or whatever to help me because I can’t seem to do this on my own

that’s what I meant by forgetting it. I totally agree with what you’re saying but how do you stop thinking about it? I do things that I think would get my mind off of it but still it pops up all the time

1 Like

There is a great difference with “thinking” and “overthinking”. With overthinging, things usually turn wrong.
The other thing I find very important is not to bite more then you can swallow.

1 Like

Trust me I know what overthinking is, I’ve done it a million of times and I know that it’s super bad which is why I try not to

1 Like

I mean not to get into inner discussion with yourself about “how it’s going to happen” or “if it’s going to happen or not” or “what if it didn’t happen”… etc Anything that would negatively affect your will and emotional state. Instead, think about it in a positive way… why you want it? how it would feel like “when you have it”? is something other people have or experience?.. think about those people and how they’re a living proof that it’s very possible that you experience the same thing.

Don’t think negatively about it, don’t use pressure or will power to affirm it without preparation or you will cause opposite reaction from your subconscious. Only when you’re in a relaxed, trance-like state… you can use will power and affirmations or visualization. In your normal mental state, try to keep a positive way of thinking and feeling about what you want. And you would naturally attract it to you. If you use extra techniques like spell work, then you’ll add more pressure in the right direction to manifest it for yourself.

2 Likes

Keeping a magical diary helps to manifest things into reality. Track your results, insights, wright down your thoughts, plan your steps and just follow them. You can always make changes if you find there’s a better way for a desired manifestation down on the road.

1 Like

I guess I haven’t really done things right and I do know about everything you wrote but I needed to be reminded of that. I have been doubting things and thinking about how it’s going to happen. I need to write these things down again. Thank you though. It’s amazing how you guys take your time to write to others who need help or ask things

1 Like

I find that brainstorming ideas are always beneficial. Good brainstorming is a great way to be clear about your intentions.

2 Likes

Brainstorming for something you’re planning to do is always beneficial. If it’s done to get clear intention, then it’s happening in the preparation stage… it’s not part of the actual work. I was talking beyond preparation. and planning. When you already know exactly what you want.

When doing magick, in my opinion, thinking about what you want - the way I previously explained - could lead to negative results. If you can stay in the positive zone then by all means, go for it.

In most cases, especially when we desire something really bad… or it’s very important to us, fear and doubt could easily sneak in our thoughts and emotions. I believe we should try to avoid that as much as possible. Experienced people of course don’t have to worry about such possibility… they already know what to do and how to control their minds. Most people don’t. And even “experts” could fall from time to time. In my opinion, there is absolutely no need for that risk.

3 Likes

Would you give me an example of brainstorming? I might try it,

Visualization… imagine everything about what you want. Experience it from every angle, try all possible scenarios for it. Until you come up with the perfect vision of it and keep it. The one that gives you best satisfaction and pleasure. That’s how you should remember it and think about it every time it comes to your mind. Every night when you go to sleep… remember that vision. Make it the last thing you sense before you fall to sleep. Without thinking, thinking step should be done by now. At this point you only focus on it as it is. With acceptance, pleasure and gratitude.

2 Likes

I must go now, but I will make an example for you tomorrow. It not complicated.

1 Like

I will try that tonight :slight_smile: I know what brainstorming is I just didn’t understand how to use it in this case until you told me about visualizing different outcomes until i find the one

2 Likes

Not to derail I hope its related enough. I wonder why is it though that sometimes things are manifested by simple thought alone and some by ritual.

Does it have to do with the power and focus of the magician? A favorable allignment of forces?

2 Likes

Sometimes someone is already in the mindset of doing what you are thinking and only need a small nudge like a thought. Other times, it needs more work which requires ritual.

2 Likes