Manifesting a trainer?

I’ve heard people manifest their cars, houses, etc but what about a trainer?

I have an entire year to manifest this but I want to manifest a striking and grappling coach for when I leave my city. I know what I want in a coach and have a realistic idea of the sucess I want to achieve.

At the same time I’m going to manifest an understanding boss who encourages me to follow my goals but who also makes sure my work is complete. Like I said, next year is my final year of study so I have plenty of time to do this.

2 Likes

You can manifest anything.

If people can use manifesting techniques to get a wife/husband or lover, then a grappling trainer shouldn’t be too difficult.

3 Likes

Thank you as always @DarkestKnight.

Would it be possible if I could also get the family I’m going to be living with to not take interest in the sports I’m doing? As petty as it sounds, I want to be the only Ares in my family.

1 Like

I don’t see why not.

1 Like

Have you read @Lady_Eva’s threads on Law of Attraction and manifesting?

1 Like

Yes I have along with many YouTube videos. It’s been difficult applying the whole feeling thingy but I’m getting there

1 Like

I can confirm it IS difficult, which is why most people can’t do it, same as most people aren’t Olympic atheletes or master builders or champions in any field.

This isn’t a basic bitch thing you can just make a few changes and it runs in the background, it’s a complete change of your mental landscape. If you want the fruits of that, you need to do the work, and treat the difficulty as a price worth paying.

Even Wallace Wattles notes that focused thought is something very few people care to try and sustain.

3 Likes

Yes this is probably the most difficult thing to manifest. This is why I chose very realistic goals to start off with but even then it’s the mental blocks that are hard to overcome (but necessary)

The change of the mental landscape is when your doubts and fears start showing up so you can overcome them right?

Yes it’s very difficult :see_no_evil:

1 Like

It’s the entire process as described in books and posts like this:

2 Likes

I remember this article. Yeah it’s hard to maintain this.

I’ve read my affirmations and still train everyday (smart not hard) but recently my affirmations when I read them, I feel detached. I heard this is good.

1 Like