Manifesting a partner using law of attraction

That’s awesome man, hope I can find someone within the next year but yea appreciate the input, especially interests that’s real important to be good or even better , best friends with your partner cause then you don’t get as sick of them after years

There is not a perfect partner mate and you don’t need anything near perfect. Just meet girls and do your thing,until something it works out for both of you. If it’s not working very well,on to the next one. I don’t know where are you from and how the single people meet each other there,but i believe the possibilities to find a girl outside are way more than from the internet. At least for me,it never worked and it’s not because of my looks. Making friends, going out,having social activities i think was and always will be the best way.
Last thing about the law of attraction. Girls prefer the uninterested, mysterious dudes that also look like bad guys a little bit, you know. This mindset at least for me had an 80% Success rate and maybe more,for the girls in my circle that I was interested for. Your are very young and you will have a lot of experiences. But if i was in your position, i would leave as soon as possible the law of attraction,and i would focus ONLY on my looks,on my confidence and my social life.

Yes you’re right law of attraction can kind of make you hoping the universe just drops it in your lap , tht only thing I need to work on is initiating conversation everything else is fine , ty for advice

1 Like

Think about what you honestly have to offer someone. What are your long term goals? What you like or don’t like.

I personally love the BDSM idea of a relationship contract. It makes both parties think about and agree to what they both want.

Im in the middle I could do either role but I’m more submissive I would be open to that probably later in life though, not so sure about carrying that out into other aspects of my life besides the bedroom

There’s your blockage.

Change the story you’re telling. Stop looking at that part of your reality the way it currently is.

Abraham Hicks ftw. :wink:

2 Likes

IsNt It WoNdErFuL, EvErYtHiNg is working out for me, I do like her teachings a lot actually

1 Like

To be more accurate, these aren’t her teachings. For a want of a better word/description, she channels them from Source.

1 Like

Ik I was just joking , have you manifested anything amazing from listening to her?

Their teachings are a major game changer for me, so yes. Things like manifesting 10k, and my overall situation improving.

2 Likes

You need to go out and meet and talk to people, part of finding the right person is making a larger social group you interact with and then as you get older it shrinks.

The girl you talk to at the grocery store might not be the one nor do you have any interest in dating but it is practice with small talk and maybe she knows someone you might work with.

2 Likes

I haven’t personally used this but someone on the forum posted this spell to get what you are looking for and you might find it useful: Dynamite spell to attract sexy lover

1 Like

I tried tht one two years ago actually I’ll try it again

1 Like

State Akin To Sleep? Don’t worry about stuff like that too much. I used to do it but it didn’t help after a point and I struggle with visualising deliberately so it sometimes made things worse. Different things work differently for different people. Just know that all things exist here and now. Consciousness is the only reality. Whatever you are truly convinced of will manifest instantly in perfect correspondence with your structure of consciousness.

2 Likes

Get your mind right and your body will follow. Meet the needs of the mind first and then the needs of the body are easier to handle.

2 Likes

Havw u try damon brand he has 1.plus its a popular tat invoqe 3 names and bury the white cloth square, in a tree, plus diferent deities. I try 1 if by febrery meet my partner i will send tp u. Its been a month. And meet a few girls, but no the 1 yet, so i b here to update

What book by Damon brand is it ?

Its the one for sex love i tnk is adventures on sex magic. Amazon kindle, $11. Or search godes of love in google or create a fetish.

1 Like

Nvm bro tinder sucks don’t use it if anyone’s reading this all girls say they like the office , mac and cheese, or make me laugh , this shallowness is unbearable I’m deleting it lol guess I’m just gonna have to approach people

2 Likes

They use it