Mangkukulam

Dear Mr Koetting since your on the topic od voodoo and black magic,could you get a Mangkukulam sorcerer or get a book released about the very dark black magic in the phillipines called KULAM.From what im reading and seein online Kulam requires no intiation and its darker and simmilar to other black magicks like palo mayombe and kindoki.KULAM IS very dark with a catholic background and is basically simmilar to palo mayombe.what i like about Kulam is that its associated with dark elemental spirits, screaming and bleeding statues,animated dolls and statues,banefull effigy magic.i looked up Kulam sorcery on youtube and its very grim and catholic,animated figures,dark effigys. since you are on the subject of black magic can you include a book and video series of the blackest of magic from diffrent places.

1 Like

Id love to see something like this Ive witnessed some of the philipenese & thai magic and thats some pretty disturbing shit there.

This has got my attention now too. Id like to see some good information.

Yes KULAM Is very interesting because it works especially with lower elementals.which is Black magic to the core.its a Fillipino version of voudon and Palo Mayombe and Kindoki.from what im seeing and reading online. in KULAM Sorcery they use effigys with pins and dolls and work with very low dark infernal spirits that are lower in the earth.i think KULAM Sorcery would fit well with BALG Because it requires no intiation and it doesent try to disguise its self as a nice respectable new age,earth based,family witchcraft.

1 Like

Could you please give more details about this shit?

Could you please give more details about this shit?[/quote]

Mostly works of necromancy. They used some kind of paste and when they rubbed it on my temples and eyes after a certain ritual I could see shadows and figures, and spirits sitting around us with teeth.
There were more involved but I cannot share more on that. But I can say this for certain. This shit works with sympathetic magic mostly, but its effectiveness was very fast especially in works of bane. I asked a magician there to perform a curse for me and within 3 days my victim fell ill and went for the rest of the 6 months in a hospital with problem in his heart and seeing strange things.

Could you please give more details about this shit?[/quote] well if you look up KULAM ON WIKIPEDIA YOU WILL SEE THAT IT WORKS WITH LOWER ELEMENTAL SPIRITS,WHICH EQUALS BLACK MAGIC. ITS VERY SIMPLE JUST TYPE KULAM IN THE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE.

I second this. I hope E.A. Koetting can get a sorcerer to talk about how he/she does a ritual like a curse, or even create instructional books. Not just about kulam, but barang too.