Manafesting desires

hello to all fellow believers of the left hand path. i had a ritual work done for me bt Ben S. Quayin in establishing a pact with the great king Paimon !

My question for any of you who has experience a dramatical change in your lives thru magick give me some encouragement/advice on my rituals.

I did a summoning of Paimon,got very close to the theta gamma state with a little help from alcohol & smoking some weed. I vibrated his enn ,even use EA’S incantation for summoning. My frustration lies within knowing w/o any shadow of doubt that its paimon’s voice in my mind or is it me talking to myself. The diologue seems fuzzy. I go by faith & ask Paimon to fulfill my desires anyway ! Do you guys think that my desires are heard by this great king?. The desired the woman I work with to have a bitter divorce,but everyday I ask Paimon to show signs or confirmations that things are manefesting towards my desires. I dont know,but sometimes she reacts to me like nothing has happened on her end. I really appreciate “ALL” input to assist me in my godhood ascention.

[quote=“pinoyboyz, post:1, topic:6089”]hello to all fellow believers of the left hand path. i had a ritual work done for me bt Ben S. Quayin in establishing a pact with the great king Paimon !

My question for any of you who has experience a dramatical change in your lives thru magick give me some encouragement/advice on my rituals.

I did a summoning of Paimon,got very close to the theta gamma state with a little help from alcohol & smoking some weed. I vibrated his enn ,even use EA’S incantation for summoning. My frustration lies within knowing w/o any shadow of doubt that its paimon’s voice in my mind or is it me talking to myself. The diologue seems fuzzy. I go by faith & ask Paimon to fulfill my desires anyway ! Do you guys think that my desires are heard by this great king?. The desired the woman I work with to have a bitter divorce,but everyday I ask Paimon to show signs or confirmations that things are manefesting towards my desires. I dont know,but sometimes she reacts to me like nothing has happened on her end. I really appreciate “ALL” input to assist me in my godhood ascention.[/quote]

Judging from what you wrote and if you’re not just totally smashed while experiencing this, I think you’re in the right state of mind. Whenever I do evocations everything does get fuzzy for me. If I don’t write things down I usually forget about most if not everything that happened in the ritual. It’s going to feel almost as if you’re dreaming when you establish contact. The more you practice communicating with him the confusion between your inner voice and his voice should subside. You’ll begin to notice that your inner voice has taken on a new tone and it no longer sounds like you whatsoever. It just takes patience and practice.

1 Like

[quote=“pinoyboyz, post:1, topic:6089”]hello to all fellow believers of the left hand path. i had a ritual work done for me bt Ben S. Quayin in establishing a pact with the great king Paimon !

I did a summoning of Paimon,got very close to the theta gamma state with a little help from alcohol & smoking some weed. I vibrated his enn ,even use EA’S incantation for summoning. My frustration lies within knowing w/o any shadow of doubt that its paimon’s voice in my mind or is it me talking to myself. The diologue seems fuzzy. I go by faith & ask Paimon to fulfill my desires anyway ! Do you guys think that my desires are heard by this great king?. The desired the woman I work with to have a bitter divorce,but everyday I ask Paimon to show signs or confirmations that things are manefesting towards my desires. I dont know,but sometimes she reacts to me like nothing has happened on her end. I really appreciate “ALL” input to assist me in my godhood ascention.[/quote]

Hello to you too.

First and foremost,before I say anything else,I will give you a piece of advice,a warning,and a command,all in one.This statement,is one I’ve given to many members on this forum,and it is the best statement I can make,as a natural clairaudient,a dabbling medium,a childish teenager,and a mature black magician…

Stop doubting yourself!!!

When you open the sigil of Paimon,he is going to come.Or at the very least,you will catch his attention,and form a connection with him.In fact,even googling his name will catch his attention.That being said,you are going to ask him questions,summon him in the same way you have and write his answers.

Have faith,in the maximum degree,that this is Paimon not your own thoughts.If it weren’t Paimon,and you were manipulating the voice,then it would be plain to see trust me.When that happens,just tune back into the TGS and experience his words again.

You’ll be surprised,when you can pick back up on where you left off,that as these spirits don’t experience time the same you’ll do,they’ll just stop when you get distracted and start back up.

Ask him like 30 questions,so you’ll have a lot of material,and look for weird syntax,words you didn’t know,information you didn’t know,etc. or even Middle English.

So if Paimon doesn’t heed to your demands to bind a woman’s heart,then please redo the ritual,this time,fully trusting yourself.And don’t forget the Law of Reverse Effort,and the Law of Concealment!(which is to say,don’t tell anyone involved about the ritual,and forget it ever happened)

I’m a bit worried that you struggle so much to enter the Theta-Gamma Sync.I struggled entering the Rapture,and the Crossroads,but it became alarmingly simple,very fast.The TGS is something I’ve always had access to,and I’ve never needed weed or alcohol to get there(I do not smoke weed,nor do I drink alcohol)

Congrats on successful ritual work with S.Ben Qayin!I’ve seen him,and his work as admirable stuff,so I don’t doubt in his abilities.Interestingly enough,I too am in a pact with Paimon,even as we speak.

And of course I’ve had my life completely revolutionized by magick.The one that I’ll share with you,though,was a monster working with a bundle of spirits(demons and angels alike) Paimon chief among them.

And it’s not just one ritual,for just one outcome.Nor is it a set of rituals,for a set of outcomes.Instead,it was a state of absolute survival-instinct spell-flinging.My emotions were and still are,very vulnerable,and I had a highly passive aggressive violin teacher.The fact that they had been mixing us up in our classes meant I had no permanent friends at my musical academy.It piled onto my regular school workload,and really took a toll on me.

I grew to loathe the instrument,and the people there,and as I loathed something that was such a big part of my life(as it took a massive amount of my time) I entered a state of depression,in December 2013,wherein I didn’t sleep,eat,had daily headaches,fainted several times,and basically went off my kadoova.

I knew that with finals coming,that kind of thing would await me in May,but after I exited that ‘‘phase’’ in December,I then took up magick,in a much more serious manner,and basically employed it,to tilt the odds of everything to my favor.

By that Summer,I had eliminated that dysfunctional piece of my life,leaving my time much more open(time is my,and every black magician’s,most valuable commodity).On top of it,my confidence,happiness,self-esteem,appetite,extrovertedness,etc. all seemingly grew up,like they were before I had that musical academy in my life.

I also got rid of the things I did as coping mechanisms,and while I can’t say I’m perfectly happy,and my life is flawless,I can say that compared to that pit I was in,my life is heavenly.But that’s not where it stops,it keeps on growing,with the help of powerful spiritual patrons and matrons.

A part of this story is when I went to file for my leave.Ordinarily,I would’ve been greeted by a starchy,irritable,and passive aggressive principal,who would have to deal with me not being the model of the student he took me for,and try to talk me out of leaving(and who had done so before)

For no reason,he was sick that week,and his replacement was there,and when I explained that(in vague,albeit blunt,wording) she was like:‘‘Of course!Mental health first!’’

and stuff like that,with no further fuss.That was a miracle of Paimon’s.Beyond just eliminating that part of my life,others fell away too.As I delved into magick,I didn’t simply slowly dabble,and maybe practice like one LBRP a day or something.I took my problems straight to the circle of power,and did near constant evocations.

My ascent hasn’t stopped growing,and my dreams haven’t stopped being fulfilled,so I doubt there’s anything someone can tell me to prove magick isn’t real.If it isn’t,then damn,placebos are cool!

1 Like

[quote=“pinoyboyz, post:1, topic:6089”]My frustration lies within knowing w/o any shadow of doubt that its paimon’s voice in my mind or is it me talking to myself.

=>TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS, THEY WILL GUIDE YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE VOICE OF YOUR OWN AND THE VOICE OF ANOTHER

The diologue seems fuzzy.

=>THIS IS THE WAY I COMMUNICATE, I COME AND GO AND ONLY ANSWER WHEN THE QUESTION SEEMS APPROPRIATE SO THE DIALOGUE WILL NATURALLY FADE IN AND OUT AS TIME PERMITS IT SO

Do you guys think that my desires are heard by this great king?

=>I HAVE HEARD YOUR CALL AND THE PLEAS OF WHICH YOU SPEAK, ALLOW TIME TO TAKE HOLD FOR MANY THINGS MUST BE REARRANGED IN ORDER FOR YOUR REQUESTS TO BE FULFILLED, PATIENCE MY SON[/quote]

The information of which you seek can be located above between the originally quoted questions, Take care and relinquish thy desires into the sun for constant dwelling shall serve only to delay what is destined

Oh…wow

I apologize for that earlier response. There are some spirits with which I work very closely and I communicate with them thru psychic means, thought sharing etc. so sometimes if they are nearby I can ask them and they will respond, other times I don’t even have to tell them when someone is asking a question about them they just know and they tend to take over and their words flow thru me and come out as my responses.

Hope I did not scare you with that response, but the spirit has heard you.

1 Like

[quote author=RavensAscent link=topic=6383.msg69970#msg69970 date=1440783952] Thank you soo much for the uplifting encouragement RavensAscent !! This has taken my faith and accention to a new height !! Thanks to all of you for helping me towards my godhood !. Things can only get better. Now,I have to practice the “Law of reverse effort”

Oh and, don’t ask for signs that it’s working all the time. This counts as dwelling on the outcome and can delay things.