Man in brown t shirt

Has anyone every experienced a man in a brown t shirt, either in the Astral or in dreams?

1 Like

No, but it reminds of a position at my job. One I’m being promoted to in August.

2 Likes

Does it look like that shirt?

No it was dark brown and he tried to attack me

2 Likes

In that case it wasn’t me or future me.

1 Like

I was sleeping on my sisters couch and he grabbed me I had to fight him litetally off …

My daughter woke me up saying I was having nightmare.

2 Likes

You could recall the dream and fight him again if you wish.

Well he left but it was some real freddy kruger shit. … my dream I was sleeping on the same couch and he just came out of the couch his shirt was same color of couch… and he grabbed me and when he looked at me I knew he wanted to hurt me so I was fighting him off.

1 Like

The power of dream magick right there.

I had a similar experience. I wish I could remember the color of his shirt. I was looking through my journals to try to find the entry about this but I haven’t been able to. So I’ll try to remember as best as I can.

About a year and a half ago a young family member was having nightmares about a person trying to hurt her. She was afraid to go to sleep. I entered her dream and found him. He wasn’t the product of the random brain dump of a child’s mind. His presence instantly pissed me off and I was filled with intense rage that he was there trying to take her. I physically fought him, and he left when I invoked the name of my personal demon. He hasn’t returned since.

1 Like