Mammon trying to make a contact?

Hi everyone,

So, out of desperation I am calling for any entities that can hear me. I am asking for urgent money and in return I will give them offerings or make a pact/contract. I went to bed shortly after that and out of no where number “444” popped up and a voice asked me to check my phone. And I saw the time was 4:44 exactly the same number in my head.

Could it be some message/number that connected to spirits? I searched BALG and someone said that Mammon will be sending 444. What do you think?

3 Likes

It sounds plausible, why don’t you summon Mammon and go from there.

Slava Bogum

3 Likes

Yes, I am planning to do that tonight but there is not much information about him. Is Mammon the other name for Amaymon? And for the method of evoking? I tried to google his sigil but not sure which one is the right one. There are so many versions.

2 Likes

Pick whichever sigil resonates with you the most. It doesn’t matter right now if he’s another name for Amaymon, you’re trying to evoke Mammon.

Slava Bogum

3 Likes

Desperation isn’t a good advisor. I understand it must be really importand right now to get some extra money, but you must calm your feelings. Instead of calling for any entity out there (which gives permission for many other nasty things to come through), look for an entity that could help you based on your situation.

3 Likes

Like the member say pick a sigil. U feel draw, light a candle, a lltle blood of u finger if u feel like it, and say u peticion… Tru mixing, basil and olive oil seem his favorites oils.to draw on wallet, and bills, u can try on candle too

2 Likes