She is the best guide and protector in the world!

Once you have a close relationship with Maman Brigitte, you don’t even need to ask her for anything. There will be developments at a speed and magnitude that you never expected in the matter you need help . It could be anything , love , money , spiritual growth , control over other people . I first contacted her while researching necromancy. I have a strong connection ever since. Although i made little progress in the senses by meditating for too many months, after a few weeks with her i was able to hear voices and see visions. In an situation where i was so urgent and desperate, unimaginable events in a few days brought me far more than the money i needed. Helped me make my spells much stronger. I can attract and influence things much more easily than before. I have come to a much better place in my communication with other people (love, sociability). And i can’t say that i work for it. All of a sudden, other people changed against me. Now I know and see that she is always there for me when i need help with anything (small or big).
And I think she helps in changing some thoughts, I think more logically and less emotionally than before.
You should definitely work with her , she’s definitely a great guide.
The world’s best guide for me :heart:

4 Likes

Maman Brigitte?
The Celtic Goddess, or a different goddess?

If it is the Celtic Goddess, Im on board :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maman Brigitte is a Ghede lwa.

1 Like

Ah.

1 Like

You’re thinking of Brigid, different thing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Mulberry Yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Instead, she is believed to have come from Ireland, [in the form of the Celtic goddess Brigid”

1 Like

Are Maman Brigitte and the Celtic goddess Brigid the same beings?

2 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

Almost any way you look at it Brigid (goddess) Brigid (saint) and Brigette (Lwa?) Are the same root entity, maybe with minor differences depending on which of those faces you call upon.

2 Likes