Malevolent entities/astral parasites

A combo energy bug bomb - I love it!
I use sage on occasion, so i will continue to use it when i need to.

I like the ‘holy water’ idea. I did not know how to make it, so I will give it a go.
I know what you mean about intent being the most important aspect of cleansing.

I had confidence in my power of intent, but last night just knocked my perspective. I realise now that last night served a purpose though, and it’s taught me that I need to step up my psychic hygiene. No excuses.
The beings taught me where changes need to be made.
Thank you so much for your help.

** I thought you meant LBRP returns the energy back to a blank state, but I can see you meant the sage burning. It makes sense.

1 Like

I use protective sigils to call upon the Fallen (or some other dark entity) to ward, shield or abjure. I just charge the sigil up, state my intent along with a dedication to a specific entity to empower the rite, then unleash the sigil into the world. Of course being a purely dark practitioner (I work exclusively with dark and neutral entities) my shielding and banishing techniques are purely dark as well. I also have a few other methods if the situation requires it (all purely dark though).

3 Likes

That also sounds like a powerful method to try.
I have not tried to use sigils in this way. I know that they can be powerful in different ways, so I will try using it for protection/strength too, as needed.

For the record, I slept fantastically last night. Everything was balanced. I have learned from the experience, and I am now going to draw a line under it.

3 Likes