Male and Female souls

Okay so I have a question that i already know the answer to. I just want to see what everyone else thinks.
I am physically a male and i had always thought i had male soul, i mean it just made sense. But eventually as i was getting into summoning spirits i always seemed to call on female spirits more than male spirits. I always was more attuned to female spirits than male spirits, and eventually i started wondering why this is and i had asked around in the spirit world about this but i didn’t get much information from them (I was a biased, so I couldn’t receive the best information).
Eventually I met someone online who was needing some questions answered about summoning Demons. Anyways we began communicating quite a lot and we learned new information together, but my friend eventually said maybe I am transgender and maybe my soul is female instead of male. When he said this i was a little amazed but i looked into it and it just made sense for me. I could relate to being a transgender women. I quickly figured out that i really did have a female soul and thats why i am so connected with female souls.
But i also discovered that the native Americans actually had people like me who they called Two-Souls, which is basically saying someone was born a certian gender but their soul is the opposite of their biological gender.
So i am wondering what everyone thinks about this.

1 Like

@ElenaMaeva All souls have both a male and a female aspect. Sexual orientation has always been flexible and very much something that can be changed with the flick of a switch.

5 Likes

Yes they do.
But don’t they also have a predominant gender, as in some souls are more female than male and some are more male than female?

1 Like

@ElenaMaeva Arguably. It’s all flexible though really.

1 Like

If I can put my two cents in, no I don’t believe they do. We all have both aspects, but the current form of our energy or sol is just circumstance. (correct me if this point is incorrect)

Lucifer is primarily depicted as male, correct? I have 9/10 times had Lucifer appear female. That is the aspect that aligned with me most. All spiritual entities, including us, can take the form of either gender.

4 Likes

Yes it is flexable but in the end some spirits will act or project themselves as more male or female. It all depends on the preference of the spirit.

1 Like

All souls are three aspects; male, female and neuter. The male is the energy that expresses, the female is the energy that dwells, and the last aspect is born from the sacred union of the two. The neuter aspect is all that the other two are not. The male and female aspects are all that are alike.

In Native American culture, a two-spirit person can also apply to a cisgender gay person; two-spirit is a cultural word for queer. It’s not specific like the Arab-Hindu word Hijra (gay men preferring to dress like women or trans women, usually working as drag queens). I actually recommend studying gender if you want to know more about the soul; even the “typical” biological-determining genders gives us some insight about the nature of our own spirituality.

2 Likes

Very true.
Thanks for your insight.

1 Like

A lot of women work with mainly male spirits, so it doesn’t mean anythbing, in fact it’s “normal” to work with the sex that complements your own, in order tyo balance the two aspects.

You may want to consider the chapter on Gender in the Kybalion, that has more information, we do have both genders within us and will choose to express one more than another, in general life, or in certain situations (such as work, or parenting): http://www.gnostic.org/kybalionhtm/kybalion13.htm

5 Likes

Okay thank you so much.
I understand what you are saying.

2 Likes