Mal-nourished + Muscle atrophy (need suggestions)

Okay, so for the past 2 months I’ve only been able to afford to eat 1 meal a day. If I’m lucky, sometimes I go 2 to 3 days without food at all. I’m staying hydrated the best I can, but it’s not enough.

My body’s beginning to store any fat that it takes in, and my muscles are atrophied.

I’m sore all over, have no energy. Can’t sleep at night… Which makes it even worse. It’s just a really bad recipe for disaster.

I’ve seen doctors, and there’s nothing in the lines of medical help. I simply need to start eating more. But that’s not an option, unfortunately.

I was wondering if there’s any spells, or entities I can ask to help with the symptoms (mainly pain and hunger).

On the bright side, it turns out my grandmother has insurance out on me. So I got her a copy of the doctor’s report from when I broke my ankle, and I’m getting $1200 in insurance money for it (that was a nice surprise). So i guess which ever entity it was that answered the call when I asked them to break down my walls and take a few swings at my ego to remind me that I’m not indestructible also answered the call for help when it came to money.

I’ve been working with Raphael a lot lately with amazing results
He seems to really enjoy helping people so long as they show some gratitude for his efforts.

When you DO eat, it will help you to consume the most nutrient dense foods possible. That involves cooking with ingredients, though. If you can acquire a large bowl and a big cooking pot, you can purchase dry apple cider vinegar, grain, beans, or perhaps a whole chicken.

Soak the grain or beans overnight in water with a splash of apple cider vigegar. That will neutralize any enzyme inhibitors so you get the most nitrition. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to low and simmer with the lid on until soft (4-6 hours for beans, 25 minutes for grains). Stir every now and again.
For the chicken, cover it with cold water and a splash of apple cider vinegar, and soak for an hour. Then bring it to a boil, turn down the heat and simmer for at least 8 hours.

If you can get anything at all with vitamin C & D, that will be huge. Mushrooms, carrots, dark green leafy stuff, ginger root, onions, and garlic are my go-tos.

The danger for you being this malnourished is that whatever you DO eat, if it is poor quality and processed, will strip nutrients from your bones and vital organs setting you up for catastrophic health issues. Also the loads of chemicals in those poor quality foods will remain in a body with a compromised immune system, further damaging it. 70-80% of the immune system is in your gut as healthy bacteria.

When I cook, I thank the spirits of the food, I bless it for optimal digestion. I bless my gut bacteria.

I have 3 kombucha SCOBYs on my counter in big jars and I use very potent kombucha so I don’t have to afford vinegar to lacto-ferment my ingredients. They recieve thanks, blessings and protection.

All my grains and beans are bulk purchased. Bulk sea salt and pepper will also help the flavor. If you stock up when you get your $$, supplementing with fruits and veggies when you can will keep you together. With a decent grain/bean supply, you can eat/buy a whole chicken plus veggies each week and survive adequately without risking kidney stones from ramen.

Without sleep and the proper nutrients, your hormone (endocrine) system will begin to shut down and adrenal fatigue will become acute. You also need healthy oils, extra virgin olive oil, cod liver oil. Oh! And avoiding pasteurized dairy like the plague, all those destroyed and denatured enzymes, fats, and vitamins will weaken your body further.
Also, with a compromised immune system, avoid any processed sugar; it will lower your pH levels and allow harmful bacteria and yeasts to thrive.

Your situation annoys my mommy-self, and I’d like to feed you tasty food, but have to settle for an inadequate post. Spells to bring you nourishment, finding out where your local food banks and pantries, are, lots of effort toward gratitude and joy (because stress uses vitamin D & C stores up quickly and throws off the adrenals).

Best luck!

1 Like

[quote=“hJo, post:3, topic:4314”]When you DO eat, it will help you to consume the most nutrient dense foods possible. That involves cooking with ingredients, though. If you can acquire a large bowl and a big cooking pot, you can purchase dry apple cider vinegar, grain, beans, or perhaps a whole chicken.

Soak the grain or beans overnight in water with a splash of apple cider vigegar. That will neutralize any enzyme inhibitors so you get the most nitrition. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to low and simmer with the lid on until soft (4-6 hours for beans, 25 minutes for grains). Stir every now and again.
For the chicken, cover it with cold water and a splash of apple cider vinegar, and soak for an hour. Then bring it to a boil, turn down the heat and simmer for at least 8 hours.

If you can get anything at all with vitamin C & D, that will be huge. Mushrooms, carrots, dark green leafy stuff, ginger root, onions, and garlic are my go-tos.

The danger for you being this malnourished is that whatever you DO eat, if it is poor quality and processed, will strip nutrients from your bones and vital organs setting you up for catastrophic health issues. Also the loads of chemicals in those poor quality foods will remain in a body with a compromised immune system, further damaging it. 70-80% of the immune system is in your gut as healthy bacteria.

When I cook, I thank the spirits of the food, I bless it for optimal digestion. I bless my gut bacteria.

I have 3 kombucha SCOBYs on my counter in big jars and I use very potent kombucha so I don’t have to afford vinegar to lacto-ferment my ingredients. They recieve thanks, blessings and protection.

All my grains and beans are bulk purchased. Bulk sea salt and pepper will also help the flavor. If you stock up when you get your $$, supplementing with fruits and veggies when you can will keep you together. With a decent grain/bean supply, you can eat/buy a whole chicken plus veggies each week and survive adequately without risking kidney stones from ramen.

Without sleep and the proper nutrients, your hormone (endocrine) system will begin to shut down and adrenal fatigue will become acute. You also need healthy oils, extra virgin olive oil, cod liver oil. Oh! And avoiding pasteurized dairy like the plague, all those destroyed and denatured enzymes, fats, and vitamins will weaken your body further.
Also, with a compromised immune system, avoid any processed sugar; it will lower your pH levels and allow harmful bacteria and yeasts to thrive.

Your situation annoys my mommy-self, and I’d like to feed you tasty food, but have to settle for an inadequate post. Spells to bring you nourishment, finding out where your local food banks and pantries, are, lots of effort toward gratitude and joy (because stress uses vitamin D & C stores up quickly and throws off the adrenals).

Best luck![/quote]When I do eat, it’s always real food. Never junk food. I don’t do burgers and fries anymore, I can’t remember the last time I ate something unhealthy.

I eat a custom diet, based on my body. I have a slow metabolism, so no pork or beef. Just chicken and turkey breasts. White fish like haddock and tilapia. The only exception I make is salmon, it’s the only non-white meat that I’ll eat. Just because I absolutely love salmon.

I think the most unhealthy things I’ve been eating are starches. White potatoes and white rice. I’d prefer brown rice, and sweet potatoes. But I’m never cooking for just me.

The most common meals I’ll cook are meat, potatoes and vegetables (the classic farm house meal lol), and pastas. Spaghetti and macaroni. Sometimes stir fry.

3 weeks a month, I get to eat. Basically. There’s always a week where we fall short and me and my father sacrifice and stay hungry to make sure the kids don’t have to be.

It sounds like you require a LOT more protein, then. Legumes (pinto beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, white beans, black beans, split peas) are available in bulk. If you are still growing, particularly. Whole Grains that have been soaked (as opposed to pastas, which are much less bioavailable nutrient-wise) in an acidic medium like apple cider vinegar (also bulk) prior to cooking are an additional source of protein. Pastas generally give more of a full feeling without supplying soluble nutrients because they digest badly. Same thing with red meats. These provide more vitamin D and digestable (heme) iron IF marinated in… an acidic medium (like an apple cider vinegar or lemon juice solution) because that actually is a form of pre-digestion which unlocks the minerals and such. The meat won’t simply sit in the stomach and bloating and decomposing badly (causing flatulance). Protein from properly prepared beans and grains is readily digestable and will really help to quell the weakness and hunger pangs. Protein, of course is longer lasting energy as well. Having a store of these was HUGE HUGEY HUGE after my and my partner’s division was outsourced and we found ourselves unemployed with 2 kids for over a year, then pregnant with my 3rd. Oh! And when you are in starvation mode, your body WILL protect its self by radically slowing your metabolism, yes. This is to allow for maximum absorption of the nutrients in your food since every burnable calorie counts here.

If nothing else, this seems like an excellent time to work in the astral rather that evocations (which stress the physical body quite a lot) and talk with your spirits for direction. Mine actually are quite effusive in that realm anyhow. :slight_smile: And working through pain can really build your ability if they are willing to guide you; yours seem to be quite willing. As well, networking can be a wonderful thing. Right now, I am having weekly bible studies with the mormons (mostly to refine my views and an adversary is a great tool). I have a day a week where we mutually benefit each other: I get a free meal, grown-up discussion, kid play time, the tastiest energy and good-will, practice at energy deflection, express gratitude; they get to answer questions, refine their beliefs, donate diapers, help me weed my garden, provide hospitality, and excess energy removal. Its a win-win. And within a human network, there is potential to teach stuff you know for $$. I can teach piano; churches have those for free to members in good standing. …Which it seems like I will probably end up soon. :slight_smile: Never woulda thunk it, but Belial and Friends seem to have taken my pact and run with it. Demons are an odd bunch. Remember, we grown-up protectors must remain strong to do our duty. Don’t overlook anything obvious. Self-sacrifice is dangerous, like most things worth doing; its a fine line to walk. Virtual hug (because I’m a mom).

1 Like

[quote=“hJo, post:5, topic:4314”]It sounds like you require a LOT more protein, then. Legumes (pinto beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, white beans, black beans, split peas) are available in bulk. If you are still growing, particularly. Whole Grains that have been soaked (as opposed to pastas, which are much less bioavailable nutrient-wise) in an acidic medium like apple cider vinegar (also bulk) prior to cooking are an additional source of protein. Pastas generally give more of a full feeling without supplying soluble nutrients because they digest badly. Same thing with red meats. These provide more vitamin D and digestable (heme) iron IF marinated in… an acidic medium (like an apple cider vinegar or lemon juice solution) because that actually is a form of pre-digestion which unlocks the minerals and such. The meat won’t simply sit in the stomach and bloating and decomposing badly (causing flatulance). Protein from properly prepared beans and grains is readily digestable and will really help to quell the weakness and hunger pangs. Protein, of course is longer lasting energy as well. Having a store of these was HUGE HUGEY HUGE after my and my partner’s division was outsourced and we found ourselves unemployed with 2 kids for over a year, then pregnant with my 3rd. Oh! And when you are in starvation mode, your body WILL protect its self by radically slowing your metabolism, yes. This is to allow for maximum absorption of the nutrients in your food since every burnable calorie counts here.

If nothing else, this seems like an excellent time to work in the astral rather that evocations (which stress the physical body quite a lot) and talk with your spirits for direction. Mine actually are quite effusive in that realm anyhow. :slight_smile: And working through pain can really build your ability if they are willing to guide you; yours seem to be quite willing. As well, networking can be a wonderful thing. Right now, I am having weekly bible studies with the mormons (mostly to refine my views and an adversary is a great tool). I have a day a week where we mutually benefit each other: I get a free meal, grown-up discussion, kid play time, the tastiest energy and good-will, practice at energy deflection, express gratitude; they get to answer questions, refine their beliefs, donate diapers, help me weed my garden, provide hospitality, and excess energy removal. Its a win-win. And within a human network, there is potential to teach stuff you know for $$. I can teach piano; churches have those for free to members in good standing. …Which it seems like I will probably end up soon. :slight_smile: Never woulda thunk it, but Belial and Friends seem to have taken my pact and run with it. Demons are an odd bunch. Remember, we grown-up protectors must remain strong to do our duty. Don’t overlook anything obvious. Self-sacrifice is dangerous, like most things worth doing; its a fine line to walk. Virtual hug (because I’m a mom).[/quote]That’s just it. Until June, I was getting exorbitant amounts of protein and vitamins. I was going to the gym regularly.

I gained 10 lbs of muscle. Lost a whole bunch of weight. I was the healthiest I’ve been in years. Just to turn around and lose everything I had again.

I’m not getting enough of anything right now. Which is why I have no energy, and I’m not able to sleep until I literally can’t keep my eyes open anymore.

My sleep cycle is so screwed up. Instead of being up 16 hours a day and sleeping for 8. I’m up for 24 - 48 hours at a time, then when I finally sleep I’m sleeping for 14 - 16 hours at a time.

sorry to hear about your situation. yes its true you need protein to rebuild your body, but your energies are low because you also need to include some carbs when possible- you will burn the energies from the carbs before your body resorts to to cannibalising itself. try to eat carbs at the start of your day & proteins toward the end, that way you will have energy for daytime activity & can rebuild your atrophied muscle at night when we are naturally more sedate. this does’nt need to be two whole meals, just something, & you will also find that your sleep will better. please keep us updated on how your doing. good luck

[quote=“Benefactor, post:6, topic:4314”][quote=“hJo, post:5, topic:4314”]It sounds like you require a LOT more protein, then. Legumes (pinto beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, white beans, black beans, split peas) are available in bulk. If you are still growing, particularly. Whole Grains that have been soaked (as opposed to pastas, which are much less bioavailable nutrient-wise) in an acidic medium like apple cider vinegar (also bulk) prior to cooking are an additional source of protein. Pastas generally give more of a full feeling without supplying soluble nutrients because they digest badly. Same thing with red meats. These provide more vitamin D and digestable (heme) iron IF marinated in… an acidic medium (like an apple cider vinegar or lemon juice solution) because that actually is a form of pre-digestion which unlocks the minerals and such. The meat won’t simply sit in the stomach and bloating and decomposing badly (causing flatulance). Protein from properly prepared beans and grains is readily digestable and will really help to quell the weakness and hunger pangs. Protein, of course is longer lasting energy as well. Having a store of these was HUGE HUGEY HUGE after my and my partner’s division was outsourced and we found ourselves unemployed with 2 kids for over a year, then pregnant with my 3rd. Oh! And when you are in starvation mode, your body WILL protect its self by radically slowing your metabolism, yes. This is to allow for maximum absorption of the nutrients in your food since every burnable calorie counts here.

If nothing else, this seems like an excellent time to work in the astral rather that evocations (which stress the physical body quite a lot) and talk with your spirits for direction. Mine actually are quite effusive in that realm anyhow. :slight_smile: And working through pain can really build your ability if they are willing to guide you; yours seem to be quite willing. As well, networking can be a wonderful thing. Right now, I am having weekly bible studies with the mormons (mostly to refine my views and an adversary is a great tool). I have a day a week where we mutually benefit each other: I get a free meal, grown-up discussion, kid play time, the tastiest energy and good-will, practice at energy deflection, express gratitude; they get to answer questions, refine their beliefs, donate diapers, help me weed my garden, provide hospitality, and excess energy removal. Its a win-win. And within a human network, there is potential to teach stuff you know for $$. I can teach piano; churches have those for free to members in good standing. …Which it seems like I will probably end up soon. :slight_smile: Never woulda thunk it, but Belial and Friends seem to have taken my pact and run with it. Demons are an odd bunch. Remember, we grown-up protectors must remain strong to do our duty. Don’t overlook anything obvious. Self-sacrifice is dangerous, like most things worth doing; its a fine line to walk. Virtual hug (because I’m a mom).[/quote]That’s just it. Until June, I was getting exorbitant amounts of protein and vitamins. I was going to the gym regularly.

I gained 10 lbs of muscle. Lost a whole bunch of weight. I was the healthiest I’ve been in years. Just to turn around and lose everything I had again.

I’m not getting enough of anything right now. Which is why I have no energy, and I’m not able to sleep until I literally can’t keep my eyes open anymore.

My sleep cycle is so screwed up. Instead of being up 16 hours a day and sleeping for 8. I’m up for 24 - 48 hours at a time, then when I finally sleep I’m sleeping for 14 - 16 hours at a time.[/quote]

get Moringa Herb and prepare like a tea, and drink twice a day, morning night…this will give u enough alcaline reaction and enough vitamins and enzimatic stuff to reverse the effect.