Making your curses incredibly simple, yet incredibly deadly

I’ve been thinking about this quite a bit lately - how would one make a curse extremely simple, yet extremely deadly at the same time.

The core component of every curse is hatred, and/or the pitiless desire to see the target’s downfall. So my idea of making a curse very simple is to not have any of the traditional ingredients, except the key component (channeling that hatred/desire all the while visualizing the downfall of the person), as well as abiding the principles of creating a change (forgetting all about your ritual after it’s done).

The only external thing that I would personally add to the curse is to employ a Demon via sigil, but that’s it.

What about you? How would you dumb down a curse to make it extremely simple, yet still very deadly?

8 Likes

Have you read my “Two Minutes Hate” Ritual?

7 Likes

No, I haven’t. I’ll give it a read, thanks for the link!

well it is simple,if you can communicate with the spirit in question,you will just ask him if he can put an end in the person and what he wants in return ( supposing that he will ask for something in return ).
my first contact with Belial was when i was in need of help urgent and the barrier was in need to be removed from my path and he did removed it and this time i gave nothing in return,except my will and he said - i heard you calling my name and your true intention was what moved me to help. ( not exacly in this words but you understabd )

yes,yes…simple like that
but INTENTION is not simple
we cant fake things like that!

so now i know that my intention will be a conduit to connect me and transmit my will.

that works to me,i don’t know for the others

5 Likes

Indeed, you have to be sincere about what you want. Otherwise, it won’t work.

3 Likes

Make a poppet out of clay and visualize it as your enemy as you stab it and attack it. Once you’ve excercised your hatred, bury the poppet at night in a grave. Can’t get simpler than that.

3 Likes

All magick follows the Route of Power and Knowing how to Control/Direct Power. So if you are cursing it is all a Strategy. Knowing about Strengths and Weaknesses. The other Half is a Warzone of Directing your Power… is it going to be a long drawn out skirmish where you somehow wear down their defenses? or will you take a more strategic operation where you deliver concentrated power to end it in one blow?

The strongest, the most cunning, and the most enduring are the ones who survive to Win.

edit: Only amateurs sit back and throw spells at someone else. Those more adept do divinations constantly, test the playing field and strategically apply their skillsets as they are more Adaptable.

3 Likes