Making someone lose some interest

I have a friend who is crossing my boundaries and popping into my house whevener she wants and ringing at odd times of the night.

Apart from Bael which other demon can make this person maintain a healthy friendship or not be too keen. Please help!

So far I’ve only known Bael. If you want to deal with your specific situation I’d ask Lucifer to do it

By picking up at night and allowing in your house, you are reinforcing her bad behaviour and giving her no reason to change it.

1. Use your words to set the boundaries. Say something like, “Hey, you know I enjoy our conversations, but please can you not call me at night? After 10 am and before 8pm is great though”

Side note: put your phone on night time mode so it’s automatically silent at night unless the person rings twice in a row. Also stops texts pinging.

1. How is she getting into your house uninvited? Change the locks. Again, ask her in person to text and ask if you’re around first.

2. If this isn’t working, then she is being abusive and is not a freind, ask yourself if you really want this person in your life at all. If not, go no contact.

3. Sue a Freezer Spell (search here) to get her to stop attacking you emotionally and spiritually. Set the intention to get her to turn her attention away from you and into other things.

4. Try the “grey rock” technique (look it up on youtube). She’s getting energy from you, so don’t give it and she’ll look for other sources.

4 Likes