Making skrying mirror

i will go through the search later, but I am making my first skrying mirror. Just doing the painted model, for practice untill I do the more involved versions via sooting ect.
Other than Ashtaroth, which demons or spirits with their sigils would be good to engrave on the frame in hopes to updo it receiving power so to speak?

Thanks

If you’ve chosen Ashtaroth, ask that spirit - you don’t want to accidentally include something that might conflict. Ask the spirit/s you work with most for their guidance, in a form you can understand - and try this:

How To Create A Sigil For Any Spirit—Demonstration

Excellant guidance as usually Me’Lady !

If you’ve chosen Ashtaroth, ask that spirit - you don’t want to accidentally include something that might conflict. Ask the spirit/s you work with most for their guidance, in a form you can understand - and try this:

How To Create A Sigil For Any Spirit—Demonstration[/quote]

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:1, topic:5132”]i will go through the search later, but I am making my first skrying mirror. Just doing the painted model, for practice untill I do the more involved versions via sooting ect.
Other than Ashtaroth, which demons or spirits with their sigils would be good to engrave on the frame in hopes to updo it receiving power so to speak?

Thanks[/quote]

Well which spirits do you have bonds with? I’d put Santa Muerte (or skulls), Hekate, or go with Lucifer.

Lilith.

Maybe Tehuti or Enki. I was considering them for mine.