Making pacts

Hi all. I have a question about making pacts. I purchased demonic pact oil. I was told that you should only make a pact 4 times in a month for the same thing so you’re not annoying the demon. With that being said, I’ve done 2 so far and used the same demon. Am I able to change the demon on the next pact for the same thing I’m wanting to make a pact for with the same bottle of oil?

Are you sure you are actually making pacts?

From your description, it doesn’t sound like you are. Pacts are serious, long term contracts, and you never make multiple pacts for the same goal with the same demon. That is not how they work.

A pact is like a business contract, where you detail what you want and give terms as to what you will offer the demon in exchange. They are binding agreements to which both parties must agree, and they are usually signed in blood.

2 Likes

I believe the confusion here comes from the new age idea of a pact.

New agers treat all transactions/deals with demons as a pact. What they’re doing is more along the lines of petitioning, but I’ve met a lot of people who use pact as an umbrella term.

2 Likes

That is what I was thinking, that it is a petition, not a pact.

1 Like

To OPs question…

During my initial work I did not receive any huge manifestations that told me my message was recieved.

Rather I upheld my side of the bargain for the year, calling to King Paimon, and eventually I moved houses and I paused the offerings because my routine had been disrupted.

He then came to me directly. Idk if he was saying “yo we got business to attend to” or if he just came to talk. But it was a year of upholding my end until he upheld his and shown himself to me.

Unfortunately after the first year my life was disrupted heavily and tho I do make offerings to him, they are not the terms we initially agreed upon. He has been patient and accepting the offerings I do give during the interim of which I am acquiring a house and stability.

My point is, dont make a bunch of new pacts. Stick to one, uphold your end of the bargain, and be patient.

1 Like

Yes that’s how I’m doing it. I’m still new at all of this and I wasn’t very detailed in my topic.

I am sticking to the same one. I’m only interested in making a pact on 1 thing. I was wanting to know if i can make the same pact with a different demon. I used Marbas the 1st 2 times but was maybe wanting to switch it up to another one. I haven’t met Marbas or anything and I’m not too sure if the pacts are working just bc I’m so new. But it sounds like you’re saying that they can appear later to grant you your pact?

You can have multiple pacts with different entities but do mot overlap them.

You may have 1 pact that includes multiple entites, research to be sure they mix well, and they will work together.

The manifestation is not always instant. Sometimes there are barriers or obstacles that are beyond our understanding that must be overcome astrally by the entities. Other times they simply want you to uphold your side of the bargain first, like in my case. This could take anywhere from a week to a year. But typically, it lines up with cycles, and will be fulfilled within a year.

The entity is immensely more knowledgable than we are. They know when to time their spell, and when to manifest. They simply know which course of action, and at which times to act, in order to fulfill the desire. Trust in them. They will come through.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Just to make sure I’m doing it right, i do 6 drops of demonic pact oil on a black candle with my name carved in it, i write a letter to Marbas with my pact, i then drop 6 drops of the oil on it along with 6 drops of my blood. Then i chant his name while running the letter thru the flame till the letter is completely gone.

1 Like

The process should work.

Are you able to stimulate your pineal gland on a whim? When you meditate on it do you feel the bulge? Sometimes feels like heat or static between your brow.

Do this before you do any incantation or magical process and the spell will work. I call it opening the door, others opening their eye, whatever you wanna call it, do it. This step is a method of entering trance. Everyones method may vary, I just do a pineal meditation, takes me a few seconds but ive been doing it for years.

Try this step and meditate on the entity you attempted to make a pact with. Memorize and recite their enn. MEMORIZE. I’m not gonna be one of the nice dudes who says you can read it off a page, memorize it, it will be more effective.

First, do your meditation to get into a trance. No point doing any letters or anything if youre not in the right mindset.
Second, annoint your candle, and carve whatever symbols you carve. All While reciting the enn and visualizing your desire, then light the candle and gaze the flame. Continue reciting the enn until the dark around the flame begins to close in around the flame and the darkness seems to sort of shift. Try not to blink. Once this sort of tunnel vision focus hits its peak, close your eyes and try to hold onto the image of the flame. While reciting the enn.

If youre patient, the entity will come and you’ll make contact. This could take 3 minutes to an entire day, depends on your effectiveness, discipline, and relationship to the spirit.

If you are not patient, do this 10 minutes each day, reusing the candle until you make contact through a dream, vision, or audibly hear them. They may indicate their presence by touching. They like to tap on my shoulder.

You’ll also hear a loud ringing drop into the room when they arrive. Sometimes this is sudden, other times it is a faint ringing that escalates.

I tried to make this guide as detailed as I could. Try this method to rule out the possibility that you simply did not have the mental mechanisms down.

Feel free to pm me further with this after trying this method. and I’ll follow up with you.

1 Like

How do I pm you here on this site? I have more questions on the meditation you recommend.

1 Like

I get that feeling some times by i always considered it more of a third Eye opening i wouldn’t describe the feeling as heat or static its hard for me to describe but feels like a Lifting of energy in that area not like a static feeling just feels like theres Energy reaching out from my third Eye. Also recently i get similar feelings when in meditation were it feels like I’m holding orbs of Energy and also get this feeling around my neck area that i can best describe as feeling like I’m wearing a Necklace.