Making pacts with demons- response to video

I actually posted this on another thread but haven’t gotten any response so I’m gonna try again here- just gonna copy and paste. I can’t help but think my line of questioning hasn’t been asked before yet I have yet to uncover any real answers. Here goes-
Regarding the “why make a pacts with demons video”. One question that goes unanswered is what they possibly want? There was some mention of mostly they want to see you ascend but are the really gonna " haggle" with us for lack of better term. EA actually mentioned a pact with Lucifuge in the “lucifuge pays me a warning” video and said then he appeared before me at the crossroads and said he (lucifuge) agreed- this implies that no prior evocation was done so that said how do we know where to start?? Brings me to another question- how the hell do you write a pact in blood (which I have no problem with as I use it all the time for sigils but have same but I have the same problem with it) without the blood just crusting up and falling off? Thanks

2 Likes

My opinion is that being relevant, present, useful, proud and respected is part of demon motivation. Offerings of sensory experience, dedications, public recognition are often sustaining for them. If nobody used them, I doubt their influence would be known. They would be relegated to obscurity.

As for your other questions, I’ll leave that to others.

2 Likes

you can mix you blood with ink. however i don’t write my pacts with blood anymore.

there are many things they want.

I’d only make a pact with someone i know, that is I’ve already met.

2 Likes

I really don’t know why I mentioned the blood thing-it was more of a by the way. I’ve found that it absorbs into the right paper material no problem. I actually asked about that in another thread- and got some good responses. Best was it isn’t blood sticking that’s important it’s about the energy- that is heard loud and clear. The whole blood thing is sorta off topic and sorta a by the way thing. Another renowned author had mentioned “glazing” the blood do it doesn’t just crust and fall off which is the case on hardened surfaces- like cast sigils and what not- I’m like glaze? How the hell I do that? All off topic. Just interested in what to offer spirits in return for there attributes. Yes I thought of bearing there sigils publicly as tribute- I have no experience with divination so not gonna get much help there

4 Likes

I mostly offer sincere appreciation.

I have offered my own blood, really the energy of my own lifeforce, as a token of my appreciation and affection.

I have offered wine.

I have written and read a poem to a goddess, then scented it with some perfume oil that meant something specific to me, and burned the poem.

I believe it’s the energy of these offerings that the spirits accept and appreciate. But as with all things, I could be wrong. :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah well I’ll be honest- I still haven’t figured out what I’m doing wrong but I have yet to have a successful evokation-i do not expect a full bodied apportion or anything but a collection of insense or swirl or something to let a precense be known. No I don’t use a black rob or anything like that- just a 24x24 triangle/circle evokation cloth and sigil- I created a black scrying mirror (which was real easy by the way) but nothing there. Tried various methods at various times of day- sometimes I have my insense bowl in the evokation circle and sigil on mirror and try to attain state ,sometimes I have the sigil there instead in the circle. I don’t think they really care where the candles are.

1 Like

i have a few questions:
have you worked on you third eye at all?

any Clair abilities being worked on? do you know how to use them?

which spirit?.

as a suggestion try asking them for a sign in your daily life to let you know that you’ve reached them.

2 Likes

Actually yes I try to practice third eye meditations but not nearly as much as I should be doing. To date I’ve only tried contacting goetic spirits as there attributes are in tune with my desires. And I guess it is considered “low magick” and entry level- at least I’ve heard the low magick part

1 Like

ok. can you hear them by any chance or know how to?

1 Like

Well- to be honest- I’m not 100% while it wasn’t an embodied audible voice or anything- I had this- in this falls right in line with something someone said in this thread- feeling and I believe after I stated my desire asked what I can do in return- that’s sorta what prompted this whole thread with what do they want- but anyways I felt compelled to bear his seal and or image publicly- I’ve since ordered his sigil pendant. But no swirling inscense or smoke collecting in one spot or anything like that- just this inward feeling of he wants me to publicly bear his image or seal. Could’ve been my imagination but it felt compelling. Now that I’ve said all this I’ll be subconsciously thinking that all the time with others.

1 Like

I just looked back it was the first response- public recognition- honor- respect

2 Likes

i think he was there that is since you heard something.

you see they communicate by thought (sometimes tools) if he wanted you to publicly bear his sigil, he probably wants you to for example make a post on a forum or group about him with his seal or like you did order a sigil necklace. basically give him some form of public recognition. imo. but clear you head and listen much and speak little. focus on what comes to mind, you shall hear them.

1 Like

As far as making a post- actually I already have in the not to distant past. What exactly do you mean by communicating through tools- like the scrying mirror or insense? Is insense really considered I tool? Guess I always considered it more of an offering

2 Likes

What do you mean by Claire- like Clairvoyance? Isn’t that quite similar with divination? No I have experience with either

1 Like

yea. clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, etc. the can help with spirit communication as well. interestingly evocation and divination can go hand in hand.

2 Likes

Guess I’ve always associated divination with tarot and that sort of thing

1 Like

sorry should’ve been specific, scrying, black mirrors, water bowls, etc. they utilize clairvoyance which is to see or percieve. in other words, the more you exercise you abilities, the stronger they’ll grow. practicing scrying, especially black mirror, alongside meditations and evocation will help you get to a better point.

2 Likes

Guess I thought the black mirror was scrying or is scrying a broader term then just the mirror. I actually always have water present but more as a representation of the 3 elements of fire (candle(s),earth ( I Have a bowl of ground dirt at or near the altar/evocation banner) and a bowl of water

1 Like

Nagathex answered your question right above you.

Scrying is the art of seeing visions while gazing into objects, like fire, bodies of water, black mirrors, or obsidian spheres. Those visions are really coming from your own clairvoyant ability. The tool is just a focal point.

5 Likes

exactly. and they can also not only train you and give you hints of the future but also be employed in divination to directly speak to the spirit by visionary means.

3 Likes