Making my own DUME oil

I am thinking about making my own oils for dark workings. Any recipes for a DUME oil and how long to ferment it and in what conditions? thank you

Hm ive studied hoodo myself to be honest oils are a pain to keep up with try echantments on oils you already have or just echant the doll or watever you want the oil for the grimoir trolldom gives instructions for this as well the adversarial light magick of the nefilim by michael w ford also speaks of this

3 Likes

You can buy both these grimoirs on amazon

2 Likes

Believe me enchantments will save you a shit ton of money

2 Likes

If your in north carolina im more than happy to teach you if your close to my city

Thank you, but I am in the Uk . We are yet to get really good occult shops here and so I use the internet and wait forever to get stuff from overseas. Thanks for your answers.

1 Like

Np if you ever nedd any advice in hoodo just ask i studied for a long time in hoodo if you want spells i got em

1 Like

cool, I will do just that :slight_smile: Thank you

Do you have hangouts or kik or messenger if so i can pm

I am prob much older than you and have no idea what kid or hangouts even is lol. I also do not have Facebook anymore. I only started posting on here yesterday so still working this site out. I think there is a save contact option if so, I will do that. thank you

Im like 20 but thanks for that

1 Like

Age deosnt matter in the occult tho

1 Like

No, it doesn’t. I just meant you must be younger as I had no idea of the technology you mentioned, that’s all. When I was 20, I had myspace lol.

Ah i see my mistake im sorry

1 Like