Making Blood Art as an Offering

Has anyone here ever made a craft or created a picture with paint or India ink and somehow incorporated their blood into the artwork or craft, as an offering to a demon, god/goddess, or another entity?

What did you make?
And how did you incorporate your blood into the creation?

I am curious and would also like to hear some ideas, maybe get some inspiration for future use.

I am working on a craft right now. I took a small piece of smooth splinter-free wood, only about 2mm thick but thick enough to drill a small into the top if I decide to string it onto a cord and add some beads and charms, maybe as something I can hang above my altar when working with this specific entity. It’s too large to make into a necklace.

I mixed some of my blood into the paint that I used to paint the wood with and I also took a mortar & pestle and crushed up a piece of amethyst crystal until it turned into a fine powder, as amethyst is well known for opening the ajna chakra, clairvoyance, psychic ability, and communication with non-human beings. Amethyst is very hard on the rohs hardness scale so I had to use a mortar made of soapstone to grind it, but I also mixed that powder into the paint in hopes it will open up my inner sight to him so I can better communicate with this entity and get better visuals of him in my black mirror.

I will consecrate the creation when I am done and probably write an incantation on the back side. I would have drawn the entire sigil in blood alone, but I am temporarily living with relatives and they would probably notice if I had a paint palette full of blood sitting on my art table, so I mixed it in with the paint instead, no evidence left behind for nosey mofuckas. I will be evoking this entity tonight and offering my creation to him as a gift, and it’s something I can use over & over when need be. I have a satin black pouch to keep it in when not in use and I plan on placing a protective shield around that pouch.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:5537”]Has anyone here ever made a craft or created a picture with paint or India ink and somehow incorporated their blood into the artwork or craft, as an offering to a demon, god/goddess, or another entity?

What did you make?
And how did you incorporate your blood into the creation?

I am curious and would also like to hear some ideas, maybe get some inspiration for future use.

I am working on a craft right now. I took a small piece of smooth splinter-free wood, only about 2mm thick but thick enough to drill a small into the top if I decide to string it onto a cord and add some beads and charms, maybe as something I can hang above my altar when working with this specific entity. It’s too large to make into a necklace.

I mixed some of my blood into the paint that I used to paint the wood with and I also took a mortar & pestle and crushed up a piece of amethyst crystal until it turned into a fine powder, as amethyst is well known for opening the ajna chakra, clairvoyance, psychic ability, and communication with non-human beings. Amethyst is very hard on the rohs hardness scale so I had to use a mortar made of soapstone to grind it, but I also mixed that powder into the paint in hopes it will open up my inner sight to him so I can better communicate with this entity and get better visuals of him in my black mirror.

I will consecrate the creation when I am done and probably write an incantation on the back side. I would have drawn the entire sigil in blood alone, but I am temporarily living with relatives and they would probably notice if I had a paint palette full of blood sitting on my art table, so I mixed it in with the paint instead, no evidence left behind for nosey mofuckas. I will be evoking this entity tonight and offering my creation to him as a gift, and it’s something I can use over & over when need be. I have a satin black pouch to keep it in when not in use and I plan on placing a protective shield around that pouch.[/quote]

I once evoked Paimon and had a nosebleed in his name.It ended up staining a tissue.Does that count? :wink:

Although,I have yet to try this,mostly because I’m not too keen on cutting myself.OK,scratch that,I loathe feeling pains of the flesh.I’ll squeeze already present wounds,make my nose bleed,or get blood from other sources,just as long as I don’t have to cut it.

So it’d find it much harder to incorporate my own blood into paint and put in my works.However,know that if I think this kind of blood,is perhaps one of the best offerings,and IMO,an amulet made in this manner,could be…well…disastrously awesome!

To put it mildly.

1 Like

Make your own nose bleed? For some reason the process of doing that, however it is you do that, sounds more painful that cutting yourself. I cut my ankle when I did this, not any fatty tissue there to get in the way so it bleeds easily with little pressure, and produces a lot of blood, and it’s in an inconspicuous spot so my family doesn’t notice. I used an exacto blade, much sharper than my ritual blade which probably would’ve been so dull I would’ve been sawing at my ankle for 10 mins. LOL Try getting an ankle tattoo, you will bleed like a stuck pig! I have a high pain tolerance, but I do have a friend that is afraid of pain so she does what you do, she digs into previous wounds and picks at them until they bleed.

But in all seriousness, you honestly could’ve used that bloody tissue and smeared the blood onto something else, doesn’t have to be an entire tubes worth, even just a tiny drop will do for any offering. Blood is blood, no matter how much or how little. I sent off for a free diabetes kit (I do not have diabetes) just so I could get one of those finger pricker things with the lancets (LOL I know, goofy right? Go ahead and laugh at my expense over that one, I’m laughing about it right now) so I could easily make myself bleed with no effort, only the push of a button. But hey it’s handy if needed during ritual, it’s so easy to use you will not break your concentration.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:3, topic:5537”]Make your own nose bleed? For some reason the process of doing that, however it is you do that, sounds more painful that cutting yourself. I cut my ankle when I did this, not any fatty tissue there to get in the way so it bleeds easily with little pressure, and produces a lot of blood, and it’s in an inconspicuous spot so my family doesn’t notice. I used an exacto blade, much sharper than my ritual blade which probably would’ve been so dull I would’ve been sawing at my ankle for 10 mins. LOL Try getting an ankle tattoo, you will bleed like a stuck pig! I have a high pain tolerance, but I do have a friend that is afraid of pain so she does what you do, she digs into previous wounds and picks at them until they bleed.

But in all seriousness, you honestly could’ve used that bloody tissue and smeared the blood onto something else, doesn’t have to be an entire tubes worth, even just a tiny drop will do for any offering. Blood is blood, no matter how much or how little. I sent off for a free diabetes kit (I do not have diabetes) just so I could get one of those finger pricker things with the lancets (LOL I know, goofy right? Go ahead and laugh at my expense over that one, I’m laughing about it right now) so I could easily make myself bleed with no effort, only the push of a button. But hey it’s handy if needed during ritual, it’s so easy to use you will not break your concentration.[/quote]

Well,under strong heats(as in,over 34 degrees Celsius),my capillaries,in the nose,become so sensitive that blowing my nose can cause it to bleed.This bleeding doesn’t last long,happens only in the right nostril,and stops quickly.And so,it is much less painful than cutting,especially for a thermomaniac like myself who can’t stand a cold shower :stuck_out_tongue:

And again,I rarely(and I mean REALLY rarely) even use blood.It’s a very powerful thing,amd getting even a small amount of it,is really rare,but very powerful.So,I will scarcely use blood as a catalyst,if catalysts are even needed.

And have fun with your diabetes-pricking-pick-thingy.Hope that works out.

Book of Ceremonial Magic: Chapter V:
“… let him pierce that finger with the lancet of the Art, so as to draw blood, and form therewith the character of Scirlin …”
www.sacred-texts.com/grim/bcm/bcm62.htm

That’s good support for using a diabetic lancet, and whoever wrote that probably used whatever was most advanced at the time!

I’ve made art with blood in, only on rare occasions though and nothing I want to list right now, it was something I thought up when I was younger, and trying to figure out my own methods.

I agree, blood is very powerful. I wouldn’t do that with any and every entity. This was a gift I made for a demon I have been working with for quite some time and I have a pact with him. He has always been very helpful and has never let me down. And the item will serve me by providing me with a permanent sigil that ai can use to call him forth, since I work with him so much, there is no reason for me to burn the sigil after each working.

Here is some at work I have created in my Azazel Journal that I started New Year’s Eve

When creating these MasterPieces for Lord Azazel I didn’t have any idea what I was doing until I placed the syringe or/and needle on the paper and began pushing the blood out. When doing anything never ask how to do it, just do it.

Safety is always very important, be sure to have alcohol swabs and new needles I use B-D brand everything 25g 1 inch needles and 3cc syringe all one time use of course. Supplies are very cheap. Also I use cotton ball and medical tape if bleeding.

Left hand Necheshthiron
Right hand Astaroth
My journal is covered in blood.
Having a custom guitar made dedicated to the spirit of music. I am mailing in a packet of blood for them to splatter in the guitar and then clear coat as an offering. Dunable Guitars are doing this for me.

Always use blood

1 Like