MAKING an entity to get a lover back for one last chance?

This is a great idea! One that I could surely use right now in fact. Has anyone followed through with this? I’m a noob at this, but am willing to help in any way I can. I have a situation right now I’d like to use this with.

1 Like

It seems that this topic died down, but I don’t know why. I am definitely interested in working on this.

3 Likes

I think people may perhaps be waiting for someone to come along and set out some guidelines, dates, times, qualities, etc., so that people have somewhere to begin?

It will take one volunteer, and that person only requires the ability to take a leap of faith in themselves. :dark_sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’m down. I will work on this over the next few days and layout a plan. I’ve got some work I’m committed to in my coven first, but then I can jump on this.

4 Likes

@Bjorn are you still interested??

4 Likes

I’m definitely interested. I also have a friend who’s interested. @anon93309151 was interested and messaged me, but stopped responding.

If anyone has any info on the entity, sigil, name, etc. it would be great.

Apparently the group would all concentrate on one members love issue at a time to get the desired result for that person.

1 Like

“Lady Ligeia” is the name of the entity.

1 Like

@anon93309151 was who contacted me. S/he must have been part of the original group who created the entity. S/he told me that s/he hasn’t had luck working alone with the entity, but the group had good results when they focused on one persons issue at a time.

1 Like

@Ghocifer are you interested in this?

1 Like

Definitely!!!

1 Like

So, the entity was created and used, but not consistently worked with?

That’s the impression that I got from messages with @anon93309151.

Here’s the problem I have with that: we don’t know this entity or the mindset and intentions of the person who created it. We know nothing of it other than what you may or may not have in old messages.

I propose that a new entity is created. Those that are interested would state their intentions, and the entity would be made based off of those, however a generalized approach to cover all bases would be best so that future users aren’t stuck with just stuff we want.

Open for opinions, suggestions, questions, concerns, excitement, disappointment…lol

2 Likes

I agree. I was trying to get more info, but communication stopped for some reason. We’d be better off starting fresh.

1 Like

If anyone would like to join in on this, please let us know ASAP so we can include your input. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay, so this is an old thread, however, I wanted to chime in here. Cupid in Hinduism is a spirit by the name of Kamdev. He pretty much does all that Lady Eva wrote about. There are powerful mantras that are associated with him that can be utilised to in-flame love in anyone’s heart and can be focused at any other person.

Alright, so it’s not an old thread!

4 Likes

Interesting. But its safe,? I mean call kamdev snd msntras sound great… but.? Any danger.?

1 Like

No danger whatsoever. The only danger that I can see is in bringing your ex back, who is madly in love with you, only to realise that you didn’t really want him/her in the first place.

You don’t have to invoke or evoke Kamdev. His mantras can be more powerful than him. Lots of info available on Google and Youtube.

4 Likes

Thanks. I will look foor it. Remeber of baal kadmon mantras book too. For some reason. Thanks so much

Now, We could ‘all’ group ourselves together and temporarily align our consciousness to “a specific goal” which we would intently imbue a “burning desire/intention/goal” in, as in the case of creating an Egregore!

Undoubtedly… This would spray in our faces a warm,sweet, perfumed but “short” success.

This would dish out as an advanced thought-form entity tasked with “getting one’s love back” however this thought-form entity could, with time, grow to create its own seed of desire, it could also get consumed by other powerful thought form entities/other spirits for their own gain… Lastly, Owing to the influence of some elusive factors while this thought form is being made, It “may” do the opposite of what its meant to do OR it “might” be weak to carry out any “meaningful task” such as “changing another’s will -to- love someone(you)/want to be with someone again”.

The main attribute of the entity to be created should be the one who’s capable of changing “another’s will” - That’s the one that can get things done.

Your lost love probably doesn’t love you OR doesn’t want to ever be with you again cause of a valid reason/factor, to change that, you might have to engage in an entity capable of changing your lover’s WILL to stay away from you.

As i indirectly said… Creating a Spirit without proper Planning will get you a Spirit who will never be able to do what a demon can in a billion years!
We would be lucky if the spirit is actually able to last a few months before it tarries out on its own like an errant ghost.

If a Spirit is able to help get your Love, It can also help chase away one’s Love which means it can change a lot of things that grounds itself on WILL/DESIRE.
It can do a lot of things! - This is why its almost impossible to create a Spirit with just “one purpose”, No matter how dumb your egregore is - It will take on many attributes! but getting “a love back” can be made to be its main specialty.

Let’s slid into a different box!
You should realize Virgo dudes are quite different from Leo’s as is Taurus and Aries… etc
Why?
Apart from other factors that “makes” a Spirit what it is, the planets and constellations also play a “great” role in determining your attributes,talents,etc.
Even the “time” you came to this world is quite significant as it also has a “great” meaning/effect on you while you are still on earth.
The womb of creation works in hand with all the planets to carve who you “really are”.

So… E.g - Creating an Egregore on a month and date when Saturn is at a 14° rotation way forward than that of the moon and when the Sun’s combustion is very close to Mars will create an Egregore who will absorb all the energy/intent “everyone” used to create it after which it would say to everyone - “Screw you all”, Then it would go to India to flirt with some ladies, destroy some crops in Japan and break a few hearts in England and turn all dark before settling in the US.

Don’t mind me, What i mean is that the “time of creation” of an Entity/Egregore/Spirit matters a lot

Okay… To create an Egregore - Perhaps an entity powerful like a demon; “Sane and wise one.”

I believe the best time to create this spirit would be under the Annathra mansion of the moon, This would tarry from the first degree of Cancer and end at the 12°, 51minutes and 26 seconds in the sign of cancer.

Creating a Spirit under this mansion will create a Spirit who is able to do about 5/6 things ‘easily’ since the planets will agree to the intent and fortune of the Egregore which includes "getting one’s love back, creating friendship between enemies, etc

From a few calculations i made, Creating this spirit in the 6th degree of cancer at 12 minutes and 12 seconds when the moon is at 1/2 of a day before its complete rotation. ( The 0.5th day of 27.32th day) will do.
Using the sidereal zodiac - This should fall between July 16 - August 15
We must also take into factor the day in - between (July 16 - August 15), that Mars and Saturn isn’t 12° or more greater in rotation than the Moon,Jupiter,Neptune and Venus.

I am not sure what the actual date is but i am certain the time that this should be done is (12:11:11pm).
That’s till next year!
The work is bit demanding but it definitely will worth it for those who ‘need’ it.

After the date and time is at where they should be.

Two days before the "creation day"
The Spirit’s picture must be drawn on a paper as everyone would want the Egregore to look like.
After this…A person leading this Project must go into trance, imagine the picture of the spirit and the qualities you wish it to have - Then, The leader of this Project must “evoke” the (Sigil) of the “new spirit” and draw it out on a paper.

A day before the "creation day"
The Sigil must to shown to all people involved in this work. Everyone must look and admire the glyph of the entity and come up with a name for it.

On the creation day at the appropriate time.
Everyone involved must do what they best - CREATE
Everyone must focus on the sigil and pour out a lot of “Energy and intent” onto it imagining the Egregore arise and “form” out of nothing.
OR
Using other method of “spirits creation”

Afterwards, The Egregore must be fed for 21days.

That will evidently take a lot of time.
The easiest path is evoking a demon and asking it to create the “Entity” for everyone in need of it
It depends.

I believe using Korgon’s method of the Qliffoth and chaos magic will give fast and efficient results albeit i am not sure the Spirit created will live up to its expecatations!
Getting a lover back is not as easy as it seems

Making the entity is not the problem,I believe - Making the entity do serious tasks like demons/angels is the “main concern”

1 Like