Making a Pact with Raphael

Hello everyone, new here and I just wanted some information. I want to make a pact with Raphael, but I really don’t know how. I am a 68W (combat medic) in the army and planning on going to med school after, so I wanted to make a pact with Raphael to hopefully have him help me along the way. Is there a way I can make a pact with him to maybe have him give me some of his healing gift? I really want to be able to heal others which is what drew me to this angel. I also heard he likes military, so hopefully that’s a bonus. Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

A pact is usually a 2-way deal, you do for them, then they do for you - in my experience (this for a start), an angel is a force of the creative and law-bound Cosmos which has NO choice but to fulfil its purpose, which in any event is pure bliss and Truth to that angel, so they’re not like slaves - more like the sheer bliss of scratching a REALLY bad itch, and getting relief. :slight_smile:

I don’t think therefore that you need to pact with Raphael, just call upon him, as one committed healer to another, and he WILL answer. :heart:

There are the seals/sigils for him online, one looks like a crazy clockwork gun and the other is Hebrew-based, and then I was given this by him which has also had good results for a lot of people: Raphael Mantra Wrap.

If you make a connection to him, he’ll freely give you more amazing stuff because that’s not just what he “does” (like we “do” stuff for our work, but are really sometimes elsewhere) but it’s who he IS, which is far more awesome IMO. :slight_smile:

Oh and Augustine, if you’re planning to stay with us, and I hope you do if it suits you, please to a moment to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum, many thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

When Evoking Raphael, If your up to ask Him that he confer upon you its Priesthood, as a Healer myself i was able to witness the Power of is Healing Priesthood by myself. It is very Effective.

I asked His Priesthood the Third Time i Evoked Him and it was Worth, really Worth.

[quote=“Mephistor, post:3, topic:8157”]When Evoking Raphael, If your up to ask Him that he confer upon you its Priesthood, as a Healer myself i was able to witness the Power of is Healing Priesthood by myself. It is very Effective.

I asked His Priesthood the Third Time i Evoked Him and it was Worth, really Worth.[/quote]

What does it mean / entail to be conferred his Priesthood?

[quote=“Paulden, post:4, topic:8157”][quote=“Mephistor, post:3, topic:8157”]When Evoking Raphael, If your up to ask Him that he confer upon you its Priesthood, as a Healer myself i was able to witness the Power of is Healing Priesthood by myself. It is very Effective.

I asked His Priesthood the Third Time i Evoked Him and it was Worth, really Worth.[/quote]

What does it mean / entail to be conferred his Priesthood?[/quote]

Basicly, the Archangel Raphael is the Master of the Sephirah Tipharet, This Sephirah rules Healing among other Things, The Archangel Raphael is the Conscious Manifestation of the Energy of that Sphere of the Tree of Life, being Confered his Priesthood give you the same Authority and the same Power as Him over the Energy of that Sephirah and allow you to Channel those Energy with even more Power and even more Easily then without this Priesthood.

I hope this answer your Question!

[quote=“Mephistor, post:5, topic:8157”][quote=“Paulden, post:4, topic:8157”][quote=“Mephistor, post:3, topic:8157”]When Evoking Raphael, If your up to ask Him that he confer upon you its Priesthood, as a Healer myself i was able to witness the Power of is Healing Priesthood by myself. It is very Effective.

What does it mean / entail to be conferred his Priesthood?[/quote]

Basicly, the Archangel Raphael is the Master of the Sephirah Tipharet, This Sephirah rules Healing among other Things, The Archangel Raphael is the Conscious Manifestation of the Energy of that Sphere of the Tree of Life, being Confered his Priesthood give you the same Authority and the same Power as Him over the Energy of that Sephirah and allow you to Channel those Energy with even more Power and even more Easily then without this Priesthood.

I hope this answer your Question![/quote]

Yes thanks!