Making a bet with King Belial?

Over the past several months, I’ve been meditating on the element of earth frequently and I’ve come to the conclusion that in order for me to be successful in my future earthly endeavors I will need to give up certain habits, cognitive biases and hangups, etc. I’m ready to work as much as needed in order to guarantee my material and spiritual success. I have a couple of small addictions under my belt (nicotine, sugar, getting high) that I’m willing to sacrifice in order to ascend. Members here say King Belial is a great spirit to work with for these matters, and I haven’t been able to quit thinking about him for the past while. A few weeks back I ordered a pendant of his sigil and yesterday I had a series of epiphanies that took me all the way back into my childhood to show me where my vices were begun and I wound up crying on the couch for ten minutes. I was still caught in this state of “being shown” something and when I left the house to go to work, I looked in the mailbox and my pendant had arrived. I continued to be shown things during work and felt as if something was with me showing me these things. I don’t know for sure that it’s Belial, and I’m not 100% certain that I’m ready to turn over everything to the King. My question is this - would it be appropriate to make a bet with King Belial? I’ve heard of certain spirits enjoying bets, testings and challenges. The bet would be this - he must show his energy at work in my life and in my psyche and show me that he is around for me to learn from. For every day that I don’t smoke a cigarette, get high or consume huge amounts of sugar, he must make himself known. This would in essence, be in the form of a seven day long petition, during which I do not consume these things. Is this a good idea or not? I’d love to hear your opinions.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if a bet will work. What I’ve noticed with a lot of people is that he just “gets rid” of the addiction whether you want him to or not.

If you’re not sure it’s him, contact him and ask for his sigil. Spirits can’t lie about that. If he shows you a sigil that isn’t related to Belial, then it’s not him.

But if is him, I’d say trust him. Doubting a spirit can undermine your goals.

2 Likes