Make Your Voice Heard On E.A.'s Complete Works

"1. All future text releases from BALG Publishing released in 3 editions

• Standard
  • Fine (limited edition) - consecrated & sigilized by author
  • Unlimited paperback

From my perspective the above model seems to work (no I’m not a publisher, nor do I know anything about the publishing industry)."

I’ve acted as a publisher before, through my previous corporation “Eternal Ascent Publications,” as well as having a massive hand in the production of all of my Ixaxaar books, and the Book of Azazel.

Really, in order to make book publishing profitable, you have to go in one extreme or the other. You can make a high-quality, talismanic book with a pricetag in the hundreds, or you can make an ebook with a much much lower pricetag.

Doing anything in-between will cost you money rather than bring money in. And, unfortunately, if I’m putting more money into my business than I pull out of it, I may as well say adieu and go back to being a decorative finisher.

Paperback books simply don’t sell enough copies at enough of a price to make up for the production cost, fulfillment cost, promotional cost, advertising cost, not to mention that if you want the books carried by most bookstores, you’re only getting about 40 percent of the cost of the book from them.

And this is why bookstores are going out of business left and right. Unless you’re selling hundreds of thousands of copies, it’s simply not going to be worth the associated costs.

The world is changing. We are changing. We are reaching a point of informational critical mass. We want information, and we don’t want to wait for it. Actually, this is a good part of why BALG is so successful: because we (Timothy more than I) have seen this necessity of providing the most effective and reliable spiritual methods in the most accessible format possible.

I think that last comment by EA finally concludes this thread. Your voice has now been heard and answered.

I Think E.A KOetting And Timothy Should Make The Complete Works Available On Audio Cd.The Shipping Would Be Cheaper To Make A Profiit Plus Koetting And Timothy Could Avoid Printing Fees And Shipping Fees.If The Books Were Read And Explained In Detail By Koetting Himself. In An Audio Cd Format That Can Be Shipped Maybe With A Cd Inlay Card Too.It Would Be Terriable To Have To Go To A Computer Everytime You Want Information.The Audio Cd Option And There Should Be And Option For 400 Special Deluxe Editions Of The Complete Works To Be Printed In Pyschical Copies To Be Sold Numbered And Signed.They Need To Do One More Round Of These For The Holidays This Year Please,For The Fans That Didnt Get The Chance,So What If Its More Profitable To Do The Ebook .Think About Your Fans.All I Have Is The Book Of Azazel And I Watched An Interview Where Koetting Says That There Were Some Major Screw Ups From The Original Publishers Printers.Having A Physical Copy Is More Convient.Why Dont Timothy And Koetting Offer A Physical Copy With Audio Cds In An Ultimate Collection With An Option After Buying, Of Downloading The Ebooks For Free.There Has To Be A Limited Deluxe Version Of The Complete Works. So Come On Timothy And Koetting One More Round Of Physical Copies For The Holidays Coming Up You Could Make Pre Orders Available In August.Now That People Know How Serious You Guys Are About Not Re Releasing The Physical Copies Everyone Will Order And Be Scrambling Come On You Guys One More Round This Year For The Holidays

Also Another Run Of Psyhical Copies Would Be A Great Option For This Year 2013 Holiday Season.I Think Koetting Has Some Extra Books To Put In It Too Like Unredeamable And Other Writings.Maybe He Can Add Any Missing Stuff In An Ultimate Edition Deluxe Of The Complete Works,Why Should Fans Have To Pay 2ooo.oo Or More For A Copy.Besides The First Edition Of The Complete Works Will Always Be More Valuable Any Ways Because Its The First Edition. I Want To Buy A Pyhsical Copy Deluxe Version With Audio Commentary Cds From The Authour

If There Is A Second Run Of The Complete Works,Cant E.A KOETTING Add The Divination Couse Book In It And The Evocation Course Book In It Physical Copies Plus Other Stuff That Was Left Out.Why Cant He Do Audio For His Books On Cds Like A Commentary Walk Through To Come With The New Complete Works It Would Be Worth Alot More Money Too Id Buy It And Pay For It. So Come On Timothy And Koetting Publish It A Second Time This Year For The Holidays Please

Thanks EA,

Well, I for one would have to say…go high-end then, sigilized consecrated books then.

I know that yes we are in the information age, however, to me (and I’m sure a LOT of other practitioners) there is nothing like an actual book in your hands.

Right now I have 3 books on my altar - TCW, BofA, and EE.

My argument is this…

If we are into Magick, uhmmmmm, shouldn’t I be able to manifest $ in order to buy Sacred Books? At least this is another skill in order to work on. Money is extremely important in any society. Whether it’s cash money or cowrie shells. The point is that it’s an necessary evil. It just is.

I’ve stated this before in one of my posts. Now that I actually own a copy of TCW…it’s priceless. I recognize the value of this text. The info in the books are invaluable, but, I know to me these just aren’t “books”

These are physical gateways into absolute power.

I for one will gladly pay whatever price it is that BALG Publishing asks. It’s that important to me.

THERE WON’T BE. IT’S BEEN STATED ABOUT 100 TIMES!!!

You can either use magick as Mode has suggested (numerous times) to get a copy OR buy the ebook that WILL be published. Then you can read it out loud and record it so you can have your audio CD.

Are you going to buy the Evocation Course or bitch because it is not released on Blu-Ray?

Oh Azesiel,… I’ve seen this idiots posts as well but I chose to ignore him. I thinks he’s retarded.

Excuse me for interrupting…

But is there going to be an additional printing of The Complete Works anytime soon?

Anyways, If one WANTS (desires) something BAD ENOUGH…one WILL find ways to get!!!

This I’m very sure of.

I wanted a copy of TCW…and bad!!! Mode…there AREN’T anymore!!!

Well, I better get to manifesting the additional funds to get one!!! Hell, I was ready to put enough money away to purchase the text on eBay for an insane amount of money!!!

I kept looking, and researching, and saving $, and doing Sigil Magick, and putting my desire out into the atmosphere…

…I have a copy of TCW. It just so happens that I purchased my copy from a seller that happens to be a BALG Forum member!!! Coincidence? I think not.

Desire is a very very very powerful thing.

I have a few questions regarding the upcoming release of a second edition of The Complete Works that Azesiel and Bran mentioned

1. What is The Complete Works? It sounds thorough.

2. If there is an accompanying cd can Morgan Freeman be the voice actor ( I know Necromaster had his heart set on Wiferd Brimley but it ain’t happening…he can’t be trusted not to strike the audio engineer.)?

3. Can I make substitutions? I hate mushrooms.

4. My cat has Downs Syndrome, what’s in it for him?

5. Why did I think that was relevant?

6. Can I have my e-book bound in leather and sigilized and consecrated? Sounds like fancy talk for sexxxy :wink:

I was trying to ignore the posts also but had to be a smartass. Normally I try to just stick to the workings and not respond to the trolls.
Moment of weakness.

@TWF - LOL. I hope it will be a pop-up book. It will make summoning Azazel easier. Just pull the little tab and up he comes. LOL ; )

Uhoh is this going to turn into the next dead horse thread?

That’s what’s done in here, there is a lot of knowledge in the persons that use this forum and those persons come here, not to debate it, not to make others learn it, but to ramble, to play games and to speak of unimportant things…
There’s a lot of good information in here i wouldn’t say otherwise but, a dead horse thread ? What is that ? A second dead horse ? How many dead horses ?

OMG A!!! I love it…a pop-up book…brilliance!!!

Oh defectron…my brother of darkness…what we need is a good ‘ole helpin’ of pony’s!

Seriously, that would be fucking epic! A pop-up book of entities…I bet that it could be done…Hmmm…I can see a lot of uses along that paradigm…

EA Koetting’s “Evocation for children” pop up books with sound effect buttons on the side…Awesome.

It’s been a fun week but I really really hope we can get back to business soon :wink:

got the idea from a post someone else put up on e.a koettings main facebook page it sounded cool to me.

thinking to much into it. im 21 it seems as if my ideas just because im younger are all garbage.

i know other authours have audio cds, dont see whats so slow or retarted about the thought.i do think its cool that E.A Koetting Is Selling His Books In An Ebook Form Cool Finally I can buy them.