Make Your Voice Heard On E.A.'s Complete Works

I have to agree with Brutus:
“I am all for the knowledge being shared but I now have to question everything that is promised on this website because there may be technicalities or loopholes in it. I mean:
Limited edition…no reprints ever…last fucking chance…Never again…
4 months later: How about an ebook?”

There was plenty of time to order it. Some of us might have waited if it weren’t advertised as no reprints ever. Not saying the book isn’t worth every penny, it is BUT…sorry, gotta vote “no”.

I voted no in my initial outrage, but then I realised that the books are already out there online for free. So as the creator of these books, he should have the right to make money off of his own work. BUT! as bran said, it should be priced so that everyone else who downloads it should sacrifice as we did, kinda like a rite of passage to be fair for us. Perhaps the poll should have only been limited to those of us who purchased the book?

I’m now ok with ebooks being released, though all the extra information and OAA stuff should be limited to only those who own the physical tome.

Just to add on to what Bran said about the voting – I interpreted Timothy’s question as being more of ‘Would the owners of the Complete Works be OK with each book to be released digitally for everyone?’ I don’t mean to sound selfish or elitist but I think in this situation, the opinions and votes of those who do own the Complete Works need to be taken into more consideration than those who don’t own the Complete Works. Of course the people who don’t own it would have voted for ‘yes’ – that’s like asking a child if it wants candy – and the voting results might be a little skewed because of it.

But as I said – I don’t really mind either way. I’d like to get my free copies of the ebooks but if the verdict is no then that’s no big deal to me.

How about leave the OAA stuff out of the ebooks EXCEPT for the ones who bought the physical copy?

Is this truly the right time for this?

I saw it coming, but not that soon.

I was sitting on the fence concerning the buy/not buy decision of the complete work. Here is my reasoning for the not to that I came close to choose. Once one has achieved an adequate mastery of Divination, Astral Projection and Evocation, what prevent that person to: consult the Akashic record’s copy of EA books? To seek out spiritual guides to acquire knowledge? To ACT that knowledge by Evocation?

Those are covered by the incoming video programs.

At first I was surprised (and slightly disappointed) by the edited quantity of 200. I expected more. Then I came to realize that this number is just right. Holding a copy of the CW is both a privilege by fate (as can attest those who missed the opportunity) and a responsibility. If the BALG purpose is to be, action is required.

In my mind eye, I perceive the re-edition of the CW (in one form or another) as a necessity for the advancement of BALG. How fair would be the denial of the CW when the BALG reach a more mainstream stage? I saw the re-edition as a kind of stretch goal to a spiritual kickstarter linked to the BALG advancement. Any 200 not pulling their weight will have an effect on the advancement rate. Luckily the CW is not the only mean, the others can contribute too. More? like 2 000? Me not doing anything would not be noticed…

If you own CW it is your responsibility to learn and act to advance the BALG movement.

If you don’t own it, its is OK you can ascend without it. EA did not have his copy of the CW either. If the emotions are still burning to get it… Good! It can be used to fuel the BALG movement to the stage of the limited edition only is detrimental to the BALG agenda. Use that energy to whip these 200 suckers for more!!!

Together we could have made the re-edition an achievement to be proud of.

Instead we have this underwhelming news…

I am disappointed, my version was way better…

This being said, I don’t care one way or another. The limitation had to go one moment or another, it was unavoidable. I won’t stand in the way. I hope I am wrong but I see this as a strategic mistake. Its like shifting gear too soon. We might lose speed on that one.

Outside occult book collectors and those who bought copies to flip on eBay I’m fairly certain those who bought the CW are serious about gaining power and spiritual knowledge.

The only way to advance BALG is to gain power, you won’t advance anything just spending money on the products E.A. and Timothy are selling except their bank accounts. You can have every book and instructional program but if you don’t apply it to advance yourself the movement has gone nowhere. I’m not even sure if becoming a living god can be seen as a movement for that matter. We can help each other but each persons experience and how they reach and react to power wil be different.

I’ve seen many bitch about the price of the CW and I do wonder how many of these people scoffed at the price of their flat screen tv, video game system or car stereo? How important was it?

I vote to release the ebooks. If BALG is about making this magickal knowledge available to everyone who seeks it, then newcomers who came after the CW release should have a chance to have access to the same information without having to turn to illegitimate sources if they don’t have the money to buy the insanely expensive secondhand copies on ebay.

And yes, I do own the CW and making the books available on Ebook in no way cheapens it for me. An ebook comes nowhere close to matching the quality and pride of owning a beautiful tome like the CW, it’s something I will keep for the rest of my life and pass on to a practicing friend or family member when I die.

An eBook is not a charged physical talisman. Those lucky people paid more because they got more. I mean… the sheer intensity of the physical presence of the BOA…my apartment was unnaturally dark for weeks. The thing has this immense gravitational pull to it. I mean, the huge advantage you people have over those who’ll just get ebooks should be obvious to you and I can’t understand why you have this idea that these ebookers are usurping you.

The only reason I didn’t grab the CW was because I thought the OAA material was something I’d seen elsewhere years ago, and didn’t realize I was mistaken until people starting posting about it in the forum. But I know I’ll obtain that material when it’s time.

I, too, have a precious elitist who wants things secret, but he always loses to the laughing anarchist. The more dangerous information is disseminated, the safer those who possess that information are, and it makes the world so much more amusing. I’m a bit of a mind with Cosimano in that regard.

In short (too late), free the info, keep the talisman. (And USE the damn things. A grimoire that isn’t charcoal-smudged, dogeared, written-in, and coffee-stained is a thing of shame.)

Why is everyone worried about what other people are doing. Things like sacrifice are relative, there may be people on here that spending $2 is hard for them to do. You did work to sacrifice, but you are assuming that this sacrifice is something that folks aren’t going through everyday they don’t have it. I particularly never look at it this way, because quite frankly, what you had to do was important to you and you alone.

Is it a sacrifice is someone who makes $80000 a year, with no extrapersonal obligations, paid $400 for the tome. I’d argue not, because that money is easy to come by. So how is he going to make a sacrifice equal to your sacrifice; you would have to price the book differently for each customer. So you can’t stake your sacrifice against others and say they should do it because you did. That was your choice, and you made it all by yourself.

I mean this sounds real petty, and it’s a bit tired, especially since it is ALL out there aside from OAA. The information is the only thing being released, and I was under the impression that the physical books were magickal constructions, which will not be duplicated unless physical copies are made. This would be a more sensible gripe, but what you paid for is not, at this moment, ever getting reproduced.

There was an allusion to burglary, and I don’t know how my point referred to that, but that didn’t make any sense. I made no claim that making an ebook would stop piracy. I am saying that it most certainly will happen, and any attempt at trying to privatize information is an attempt in futility. I was saying that since things will be pirated, anyone giving a damn about exclusivity in terms of knowledge needs to throw it out, because it was broken before the CW was even released. I also said that they can get the jump on piraters by making some money before it gets pirated, rather than folks first choice being piracy. We are assuming that people who pirate immediately go there for their first option, when that is far from the case. A burglar is definitely looking to steal, whereas many piraters chose piracy as a 3rd or 4th option.

I was just saying that the info was never exclusive, so anyone who cared about that wasn’t considering the age we live in, or the fact that most of the works are already out there. Everything else you paid for remains exclusive, unless they make more physical copies. Other than this, I can’t see how people are so mad right now, when it was really, REALLY obvious that this was going to happen. I mean we can justify the mindset all we want, but really… you kinda got yourself to blame if you feel so bad about it.

Metatron777 ur so intelligent and i love everything u have said in this thread

I don’t understand. I am misled and then I am told I am naive and have myself to blame? What ever happened to simple honesty? I find it hard to believe the ebook idea wasn’t around 4 months ago… why not just advertise: limited edition tomes available until December 31st, ebook version available Summer 2013. Its simple, its honest, its transparent. That is a choice. Everyone is happy.

I am not elite, I am more than happy for people to get an ebook. I’m just shocked at the about turn here. And Metatron777, If you think it is so petty and tired, why write 5 paragraphs arguing your point? Sounds like your more fired up than anyone!

I am a little fired up, because I wonder why you guys are so mad about something that doesn’t rob value away from the product? They did also say that the works would never be in print ever again, and digital is not print. I prefer to be thorough, so I always write big like this. Ask me about the latest episode of the looney tunes, and it will be 10 times this long. I’m just saying, this hangup sounds like a weird attitude to have approaching magick, especially black magick. I’m just trying to figure out why people are so mad or against something that doesn’t hurt you unless you let it?

Fair enough. I cant speak for others. I write my opinion on here and thats it, I doubt anyone is logging off and pacing around the house stressing about it. I know ebooks wont hurt me, and Im happy others will get the knowledge. Just shocked is all.

… I’m logging off and pacing the house at night because Brutus’s opinion is different than mine! :wink:

I’m glad to see people thinking about it and having strong feelings, one way or the other. I’ve spoken my piece, and read the rest. Thanks for the thinking so far, folks.

(( OH GARSH ))… You really mean it!!! I’m just being a goof I really appreciate it

(( OH GARSH ))… You really mean it!!! I’m just being a goof I really appreciate it[/quote]

yes i do!!!<3<3<3<3 u didnt sound like a goof to me! u were talking some real sense!!!

I really meant I was goofin’ with the “(( OH GARSH ))”, particularly because I thought using two parentheses over the “OH GARSH” relayed the idea of saying it is the most geeky, cheesy way possible hehe

You are entitled to have your opinion but so are we.
I’m sorry that our opinions seem to upset you. Yours doesn’t bother me.
This threat serves to give our view on the matter, and that’s just what everybody did.

Discussion closed.

Yup, yup, yup, Chachi, Chachi, Chachi. The thing is with me I always see “both sides of the coin”. I respect the feelings from each side but here’s my view.

It could be very easy for me to say “Hell Yeah” re-release the book as an ebook as so many are saying, but I would rather believe in the words " the book would never be released again." as a sign that this site honors it’s statement.

I come from a background of limited edition products. I buy many things from Japan and the sub genre of things that I like are marketed in this limited edition fashion. This is not my making, it’s just the way it is. As a result I’m quite use to it. Yes, I’ve missed out on things in the past simply because I was out of the loop on things for a while but how I saw it and still see it as “Tough luck for me”, I’m pissed but that’s how it goes. However this does not stop me from going after the item by whatever means possible. Whether working extra hard, saving,borrowing and using connections to get the product, working 24/7 in “All Areas” to try and obtain it and you know what I always get it eventually. So for those who missed out, if your really passionate about it you will get it sooner or later.

[quote=“Sadie, post:79, topic:1060”]Yup, yup, yup, Chachi, Chachi, Chachi. The thing is with me I always see “both sides of the coin”. I respect the feelings from each side but here’s my view.

It could be very easy for me to say “Hell Yeah” re-release the book as an ebook as so many are saying, but I would rather believe in the words " the book would never be released again." as a sign that this site honors it’s statement.

I come from a background of limited edition products. I buy many things from Japan and the sub genre of things that I like are marketed in this limited edition fashion. This is not my making, it’s just the way it is. As a result I’m quite use to it. Yes, I’ve missed out on things in the past simply because I was out of the loop on things for a while but how I saw it and still see it as “Tough luck for me”, I’m pissed but that’s how it goes. However this does not stop me from going after the item by whatever means possible. Whether working extra hard, saving,borrowing and using connections to get the product, working 24/7 in “All Areas” to try and obtain it and you know what I always get it eventually. So for those who missed out, if your really passionate about it you will get it sooner or later.[/quote]

honey boo boo pie this aint japan. this is America…and im not going to sell my pussy or my throat or my asshole to buy a book on ebay because i want it so bad and it costs over two thousand dollars! i want the book but i dont want it that bad that ima do something like that or spend two stacks on it either! that book aint the do all or say all on magick. lets get that straight! Let e.a. make HIIIIIS money by selling HIIIIIS product. its his product! it doesnt belong to any of you!!! its HIIIS!!! none of yall can tell that man what to do. and he could have said it was a limited edition, but guess what, if he wana change his mind he can! who gon check him boo? na one of yall!! and even if he does sell the ebook it will still be a limited edition because it doesnt change the fact that there are only 200 hard cover copies made. he is looking out for EVERYBODY. there is a demand for this ebook! the book will be scanned by somebody eventually if he doesnt do this, why not cash in before this happens? the book will be scanned by somebody!!! are yall guna bitch and moan then??? resistance is futile sweety pie honey bunch!!!