Make Your Voice Heard On E.A.'s Complete Works

[quote=“E.A., post:240, topic:1060”]Man, you’ve got to use periods or at least commas, brother.

I’m putting together the Mastering Soul Travel Training Course right now, and I’ll teach you how to navigate to ALL planes and states, and I’ll show you how to open ALL doors![/quote]

That’s good to know E.A.

Soul travel. I always wondered how the hell am I supposed to get out of this body and do something! Never managed to properly achieve it. But first steps on other things first I think!

Sorry E.A I was texting It On My Phone For Some Reason Its More Difficult On My Little Cheap Red Neck Phone To Put In The Right Punctuation. Also Age Is Catching Up With Me And I Often Have Trouble Remembering To Spell The Way I Used Too.Mind Altering Substances Plus Age Can Put You Into A Forgetfullnes. That Sounds Awesome Your New Course Mastering Soul Travel.

No problem, Frank!

I had a friend a while back who was spending a few months in county jail, and he sent me a letter. I’m pretty sure it’s the only handwritten letter I’ve gotten since my grandma passed away. The letter was two pages long, and there was not a single comma or period in it! A two page run-on-sentence. It makes it much more difficult to intuit the pauses, and to discern where one idea ends and the next begins, as you can imagine.

So, I sent him back a handwritten letter that said, “Commas brother. And a period or two, if you can manage it!”

Then again, editors HATE me. They keep going on about gerunds and dangling participles, and I have to remind them that my writing is based on cadence!

1 Like

Not to jump too far off subject, but I have to give you credit where its due EA- as much as people fucking complain about your prices or release formats they should be greatful that you take the time to throw them anything at all. Seriously (to you critics) the the guy’s not obliged to give you shit and your definately not going to find anytjing else such as he offers so easily accessible.

I appreciate your endorsement!

However, for every person who has something bad to say about me and about BALG, there are 10 people who are silently supportive, utilizing what I’m putting out through my newsletters, videos, interviews, training courses, ebooks, physical books, and everything else that I’m doing!

The squeaky wheel gets no grease from me, my friend! I pay it little attention, and the little that I do give the naysayers I forget about pretty quickly, because I’m just too goddamn busy providing more and better products and services for the tens of thousands who are hungry for it!

If there wasn’t a demand, I wouldn’t be doing what I do at the level that I’m doing it.

So, I can focus on the few whiners and feel sorry for myself, or I can focus on the Work and keep putting out the best, most intense, and most authentic occult resources in history!

1 Like

I like the way you advertise your product. People like to have choices. I got what I wanted.

December 18th, to everyone who is looking at this thread still. :slight_smile:

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/completeworks/]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/completeworks/[/url]

Thx for the note redcircle… and to add (slightly off topic, but related?) viewing above link about Eformat coming out Dec 18… I thought of another and saw new info about the Anthology [url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/anthology/]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/anthology/[/url] some contrirbutor-authors listed and it seems chapter-titles for each?

I was just wondering, do the owners of the physical copies of The Complete Works still get the digital copy free as was mentioned in the poll? If so how do we go about this?

Best Regards

I am wondering if the Ebooks include all the updates and corrections?
I own 8 of your books, plus the Red Evoking Eternity Chthonian ed. .I do not mind buying your hard work money well spent, but my heart is on your ,The Complete Works.

just wondering, thank you, E.A.

I totally agree. I’m a student coming back for my third college degree. I don’t have a lot of money. I was really intrigued by Koetting’s work and wanted to read more of it. However, when I saw how difficult and pricey the books were getting, I decided to buy all of them now before they were simply priced out of my price range. Some of the books are really difficult to get. I scoured Ebay and corresponded with book vendors across two continents to get a copy of all them. Now that the fall semester is over, I can finally start reading them.

Bought the collection… Best purchase ever!

Of course until I get time to go be mentored by EA which is on my list.

I think i will keep this short and simple.

If EA wants to sell his complete works, let him do it. I am surprised at the amount of people with an opinion on what EA should do with his own materiel. It is his works ffs.

May i go one stage further if he wants to sell the physical tomes of his own personal works, again be on his side. Magi should safeguard the craft, i get that. One thing that Magi should not be is selfish.

I vote: Release them all as eBooks (and owners of the Complete Works get them free)…but i do not know where to vote…may be the vote is over?

[quote author=Seeker link=topic=1091.msg13979#msg13979 date=1366666865]
Just to clarify. Its not that I don’t want other people to have the knowledge of how Magick works. I want everyone to have this knowledge, which is why I am a part of the Become A Living God movement.

However, I do stand by my previous post.

This isn’t to say that I think eBooks are a bad idea. On the contrary, eBooks could be released on a number of amazing subjects by you guys. But this as an eBook? It just doesn’t seem right to me.

As an aside, how many people who voted actually own the book?
[ that is a great idea everyone should have this what is the worlds population. ]

Yes, and sorry I missed this - they have now been released as e-books, here you go:

Anyway questions beyond this, please use https://becomealivinggod.zendesk.com/ - cheers! :slight_smile:

I am glad he did the pdfs.

They can be read discreetly from a kindle or tablet so you can read them at work or on a plane.