Make Your Voice Heard On E.A.'s Complete Works

There’s programs to turn Word to PDF. You said you have all of the OAA works when you said you got the Complete Works. Like I said, type it out, convert it and read it on your damn smartphone. I can tell you’re not very keen on reading the posts in the thread you’re posting in.

[quote=“WrithingParasite, post:199, topic:1060”]So if you have all of it, why don’t you write it all out yourself and turn it into a PDF and read it on your tablet?

I have no qualms about the release of the ebooks or their price. Ultimately, if your begging gets anywhere then EA and Timothy would break their word. Just like they won’t reprint the Complete Works they won’t release the OAA material on PDF.

Didn’t say it was my choice, Timothy already said on the second from bottom post on the tenth page of this thread that the OAA material won’t be put out on PDF. You’re wrong and still begging. Can’t change it. It’s not my choice.[/quote]

Clearly, you are incapable of reading posts, Parasite. Mind your own business. Also, Timothy did say in another post on 06/19/13, 07:20 AM, that the books in CW will be released in pdf for $27 each.

I’m sure you remember the thread, Parasite, it’s the one where Timothy had to check you, then made it clear that he was done with you in the discussion entitled “How Our Educational Programs Work.”

Clearly, you’re just a passive aggressive troll, and I will end this conversation the same way Timothy ended it with you: “And now you’ve gone full retard. Discussion over.”

Clearly, you don’t read posts, and also, mind your own business!

In the immortal words of Timothy: “And now you’ve gone full retard. Discussion over.”

[quote=“-TWF-, post:200, topic:1060”]

Ultimately, it is E.A.'s choice to release them in digital format to those that already own them; for I doubt, WrithingParasite, it would ever be your choice. So until your name changes to either E.A. or Timothy, check your responses to others. For last I checked, this is E.A.'s forum, not WrithingParasite’s, and nothing is written in stone.

It may not be stone but you get the idea…

[quote=“Timothy, post:148, topic:1060”]

Will you also release the OAA papers, letters, etc… as well?

No.[/quote]

MrLeviathoth I did read your post, if you have all the OAA material on your email you should have no trouble accessing from your smartphone already. I own the CW as well (pretty cool huh?) and I don’t see what owning the books has to do with WrithingParasite’s comment.

You did say comments were welcome, perhaps you meant comments that agreed with your views were welcome?[/quote]

Actually, TWF, I never said I had all the OAA material via emails. I also don’t have the means to pdf it at this time, which is why I would even pay for it via a digital format. So much for you reading my post.

Also, yes, CW is pretty cool. E.A. went all out with it. I own literally 1000’s of occult books, and this one is the crown in my collection. If I had to choose to rid myself of either the CW or the rest of my books, the CW stays, and that decision would be made w/o hesitation.

Have a great day.

[quote=“-TWF-, post:200, topic:1060”]

Ultimately, it is E.A.'s choice to release them in digital format to those that already own them; for I doubt, WrithingParasite, it would ever be your choice. So until your name changes to either E.A. or Timothy, check your responses to others. For last I checked, this is E.A.'s forum, not WrithingParasite’s, and nothing is written in stone.

No.[/quote]

MrLeviathoth I did read your post, if you have all the OAA material on your email you should have no trouble accessing from your smartphone already. I own the CW as well (pretty cool huh?) and I don’t see what owning the books has to do with WrithingParasite’s comment.

You did say comments were welcome, perhaps you meant comments that agreed with your views were welcome?[/quote]

"and I don’t see what owning the books has to do with WrithingParasite’s comment. "

Even though this is absolutely none of your concern, I will answer this question by pointing you in the right direction, TWF. Please see the back and forth comments between Timothy and parasite found on the thread: “How Our Educational Programs Work.”

[quote=“MrLeviathoth, post:205, topic:1060”][quote=“-TWF-, post:200, topic:1060”]

No.[/quote]

"and I don’t see what owning the books has to do with WrithingParasite’s comment. "

Even though this is absolutely none of your concern, I will answer this question by pointing you in the right direction, TWF. Please see the back and forth comments between Timothy and parasite found on the thread: “How Our Educational Programs Work.”[/quote]

All/most of the OAA material…I see we’re splitting hairs here but no worries. You seem to be a bit sensitive/defensive and I’m way too drunk at the moment so I’ll finish having a great day, you do the same.

Oh I see while I was replying you added an extra bit just for me. First thanks for clarifying why you thought owning the books somehow validated your point even though it had nothing to do with the issue of commenting without reading the thread.

None of my concern? Your having a discussion on an open forum on the internet. If you wanted privacy common sense would have dictated you take your dick measuring to pm instead of where forum members could read and reply (don’t bother sending me one, I’ll just post it so we can talk publicly) I do humbly concede and fully admit that it was none of my concern…just like the conversation between Timothy and Writhing Parasite was none of yours, but what the fuck right? Whatever you feel you need to do to be/feel right and evade Writhing Parasites point.

Okay, I’m going to bed now, it took way too long to peck this out. No hard feelings, take it easy and may the force be with you and Jehovah’s Witnesses smile upon you.

[quote=“-TWF-, post:206, topic:1060”][quote=“MrLeviathoth, post:205, topic:1060”][quote=“-TWF-, post:200, topic:1060”]

No.[/quote]

Even though this is absolutely none of your concern, I will answer this question by pointing you in the right direction, TWF. Please see the back and forth comments between Timothy and parasite found on the thread: “How Our Educational Programs Work.”[/quote]

All/most of the OAA material…I see we’re splitting hairs here but no worries. You seem to be a bit sensitive/defensive and I’m way too drunk at the moment so I’ll finish having a great day, you do the same.

Oh I see while I was replying you added an extra bit just for me. First thanks for clarifying why you thought owning the books somehow validated your point even though it had nothing to do with the issue of commenting without reading the thread.

None of my concern? Your having a discussion on an open forum on the internet. If you wanted privacy common sense would have dictated you take your dick measuring to pm instead of where forum members could read and reply (don’t bother sending me one, I’ll just post it so we can talk publicly) I do humbly concede and fully admit that it was none of my concern…just like the conversation between Timothy and Writhing Parasite was none of yours, but what the fuck right? Whatever you feel you need to do to be/feel right and evade Writhing Parasites point.

Okay, I’m going to bed now, it took way too long to peck this out. No hard feelings, take it easy and may the force be with you and Jehovah’s Witnesses smile upon you.[/quote]

Two things are for certain: 1) The conversation between parasite and myself was absolutely NONE OF YOUR CONCERN. And 2) My suggesting a pdf of the discourses on this thread was NONE OF PARASITES CONCERN.

Bottom line: My original response on this thread was clearly directed to E.A., Timothy, and to the Poll, as anyone on this forum can easily read. You two involving yourselves with my original requests just shows that you are both passive-aggressive trouble-makers.

I find it funny because nowhere do you say, “Well gee willikers, hey EA and Timothy…” You said it in a broad overreaching kind of way that implied that everyone was invited to comment on your posts. Like it says at the bottom of your original post. It’s okay to be wrong, you know.

Odd, considering that if you go to page #1, you’ll not only find the Poll information, but Timothy’s first post that I was responding to. Perhaps, you should let your mommy read these for you for now on, Parasite. You miss your ‘short-bus’ to school today, did you?

Oh my… Let’s not turn this into a sunas thread. That happens way too often.

NO GOD NO!!!Not the bawlsackery of sunas!!!

Okay, so since we insist on going over the OAA thing again…

My thought there is exactly the same as with the other books. Anybody can push the forward button or upload something to Scribd, and if it’s going to be out there anyway, it might as well be making the author money.

He seems to have moved on from some of his earlier writing and teaching methods, so I’d be interested in the reason for wanting to shelve it - for example, does he see this new material as the successor to the OAA, or are there other reasons?

[quote=“MrLeviathoth, post:207, topic:1060”]Two things are for certain: 1) The conversation between parasite and myself was absolutely NONE OF YOUR CONCERN. And 2) My suggesting a pdf of the discourses on this thread was NONE OF PARASITES CONCERN.

Bottom line: My original response on this thread was clearly directed to E.A., Timothy, and to the Poll, as anyone on this forum can easily read. You two involving yourselves with my original requests just shows that you are both passive-aggressive trouble-makers.[/quote]

LOL you really don’t know how a discussion forum works huh? You seem to think you were having a private conversation on a public forum…fucking adorable.

BOTTOM LINE: You got butt hurt when someone told you to read the thread, you decided to use a conversation that person had with another member as ammo/justification but feel that no one has the right to do the same to you. You refuse to admit that and evade the issue by insulting the intelligence of anyone who doesn’t agree.The irony there is either your too conceded to admit this or not intelligent enough to see the fallacy in your logic (personally I don’t think your unintelligent).

Posted by: WrithingParasite

Oh my... Let's not turn this into a sunas thread. That happens way too often.

Too late. This thread should be locked, the poll is over and the issue has been decided. The fact that all the books with the exception of the OAA material is listed in the program catalogue says about as much.

Sultitan, I’m not 100% on this but I think the decision may have been an effort to please both sides in the complete works debate. You bring a good question as E.A.'s own evolution can be seen in his work. Much of the OAA material is spread across his books so if one was to work from them and practice the exercises provided in they would not be too far behind someone who worked exclusively with the OAA material on its own.

This sentiment may have been expressed earlier, I didn’t check as this thread is 15 pages long and I am to busy (lazy) to read all the comments.

That being said, I hope that The Complete Works get released as an E-book. I was very lucky to have the money and the knowledge of E.A. and the BALG movement when I did so I could buy a copy of the tome. Some of my occult friends that I maintain a relationship over the net were not so fortunate. These are people that I bump ideas off of and learn from, and in turn I hope that they have learned a little bit from me too. The Complete Works has really up’ed my game in a few months, and I would love to see it up the games of my friends as well. I am sure they will pick out a few things that I missed or point out something in a new light that will help me on my path.

I guess where I am coming from is that I want to see the occult community get stronger, and as a result see more people transform their lives, grow, and generally become better people.

“This sentiment may have been expressed earlier, I didn’t check as this thread is 15 pages long and I am to busy (lazy) to read all the comments.”

That’s a fair excuse.

The Complete Works won’t be released as an ebook because then the people who paid 400 dollars for the book itself would feel ripped off. Instead, they are releasing all the books separately, so we’ll have a PDF of Works of Darkness, Kingdoms of Flame, etc. It’s a fair trade off in my opinion.

Again, TWF is right. The OAA exercises aren’t included as an ebook because the individuals who purchased the Complete Works won’t feel like their wasted their money.

The bottom line is that this matter has already been decided. The ebooks are being released separately and the OAA material is not included.

Ahhhh the familiar feeling of egg on my face. Next time I really should read through the whole thread. Thanks for responding WrithingParasite :slight_smile:

You get a ‘like’ from me for being honest.

Maybe The Ebooks Will Include Extra Stuff Previously Unavailable.That Would Be Cool.Maybe Eventually People Will Be Come Shocked And Another Physical Edition Will Be Released That Will Knock Peoples Socks Off.

Im Sure That E.A Koetting Still Wants To Sell His Writings.Wonder What Other Books Hes Working On Now.Maybe He’s Waiting To Compile Another Book To The Complete Works Book.Maybe Someday There Will Be A Become A Living God Collection Of Books.But The Important Thing Is Some People Don’t Want To Miss Out On Physical Copies.Just Because Others Have Their Physical Copy Doesent Mean That They Should Complain And Shatter Other Peoples Dreams And Hopes. It Sounds Like A lot Of New People Like Me Have A lot Of Hope To Buy A Copy Of The Complete Works By E.a Koetting

We’ll when EA finished BOA he said he won’t be writing any more books…so no more books. The only physical books that will be released somewhat by EA will be written by other BALG members. If you want a physical copy TCW, get one on eBay or buy the ebooks that are being released later on, print it out and make the fucking book yourself. Stop crying about it and do something about it. TJ made his own occult book and it easily one of the most beautiful books I’ve ever seen, so it is possible to make a professional book for yourself. There is a thread somewhere on here that detailed how TJ made his book, I’ll try to find it and post it for you.