Make Your Voice Heard On E.A.'s Complete Works

Your age doesn’t make your ideas garbage.

Lack of depth coupled with an egotistical drive to be “right” = garbage ideas…NOT…one’s age.

frank661…at times it gets rough around here.

welcome

thank you, hope to learn lot of stuff.this is an awesome balg forum. thanks for the welcome.

Pardon my French, but I’m going to quote the famous Mo’ Nique here:

"What you won’t do, another bitch will."
In other words, people rely on what they have available to them.
If you don’t print your works and make them available, people WILL pirate them out of necessity.
Not because the want to, but because they HAVE to.
If you’re not going to print your works and make them available to fit the demand, someone else will.

I’m going to come clean here. I was introduced to E.A. Koetting during the time periods when none of his books were being printed. I would have never gotten to read his works had someone not scanned them, and made them available online.
I’ve felt bad about this for a long time. The works are of such great material that I would have much rather preferred to pay for them. Once his works started getting printed again that was of such a short time period that I missed the window.
I finally was able to sign up for his Evocation class and am happy that I can finally give this man something for his work.
Please publish the e-books, so I can finally pay you your full due.

E.A. has some of the most amazing, ground breaking material I have ever read on the subject, and I can’t imagine the terrible tragedy it would be to have these works becoming obscure when they should be classics.
It is not out of cheat, or piracy that people will copy your works, it is out of great love and admiration for them.
Please, make them available, people want to pay you for them.
I want to pay you for it, I don’t want to pirate it.
I want you to get your fair share, the exchange you deserve for bringing this knowledge into my sphere.

I believe that knowledge should be made available to all who are ready to seek its responsible use, not secreted away.

Make your books available again, because in the end you’re only cheating yourself by choosing to not publish (in physical or electronic form) your works.
Because those who love them and want them to survive will copy them for others, and then you won’t get what you deserve for your hard work.
It’s like choosing to not reap your own fields, and letting the grain go bad.
Go harvest your crops before someone else does!
…and do no let your fans go hungry. :slight_smile:

It’s already been made official, the ebooks are going to be made available. Read the damn forum instead of saying the same thing ten other people have.

^ Wow. Way to make yourself look like a jerk.

In case you weren’t aware, the title of this post is “make your voice heard.” That’s what I was doing. There was absolutely no reason to be rude.

LOL!!!

Uhmmmm…welcome TransHumanist! Yeah, it gets rough 'round here at times. Frankly, I’m here just for entertainment purposes.

Stick around you will LOVE IT!!! THIS is the Greatest Show on the earth plane.

M

P.S.,

My avatar is a picture of the savior. However, I’m not “the” savior.

…jus’ sayin

[quote=“Mode_439, post:188, topic:1060”]P.S.,

My avatar is a picture of the savior. However, I’m not “the” savior.

…jus’ sayin[/quote]

LOL
All hail MODE! ROFL

Mode is the savior, we are all still trying to figure out what it is that he is saving though…

^ Wow. Way to make yourself look like a jerk.

In case you weren’t aware, the title of this post is “make your voice heard.” That’s what I was doing. There was absolutely no reason to be rude.[/quote]

You just made yourself look more ignorant than your first post. You read the title and nothing else and made an uninformed post, then get all pissy when it was pointed out. Hope that skin of yours is thicker than I think.

Oh yeah…welcome to BALG.

P.S.
Don’t quote Mo’Nique, there is never an acceptable reason to do that…not ever.

-TWF-

LOL!!! Oh man I love these these guys…(and Sinata). BALG hazing.

I wouldn’t call that hazing, just honesty.

Hmmmm maybe we could start hazing newbies for shits and giggles with promises of membership into the exclusive BALG Super Sexy Stable of Suprisingly Skilled Sorcerers club and the first one in gets a free T-shirt I got at Gigantour a few years back that I lost and found this morning.

He helped me save that file in photoshop I was working on.

I don’t know if Timothy or any from BALG staff might see this comment- but having an option on the forum (and webpage? but espec inside the forum)- click button to Contribute/Tip BALG…

Ie give some to EA specifically for past works (for all those that read “scanned copies” or even didn’t, but watched YouTube videos, before that listened and learned from Audio interviews (I myself got some good stuff from TruthFreq talks by EA… learned from = contrib to?), so perhaps one button-choice for EA specifically prior to BALG, and another/second button-choice for specifically BALG (having this forum- free, may it ever be a free forum), in apprec

That developed as I went to write this, but just one option all needed.

As I saw on another site long ago (Not sure i even recall what the site was, but had lots of contents/articles… all free… but had a link “Buy us a Beer” -one could offer just $1, let alone more… heck as long as the processing costs are covered how ever little one wants… but all those above, find $20 and send to BALG? (that’s less than just one book, let alone all of his as he published them)

I mean this seriously, as showing Appreciation would help.. and would give the option for larger contribs if one wished to.     How hard technically to add the web-code to the site?  (at min. just a link button to the shopping cart, adding item "contribution" or "Buy us a Drink at the bar"  ... or "Tip Jar".. etc

===
oh yeah and welcome all … *

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:1060”]I’ve had an absolutely overwhelming amount of people plead with us to release the books that constitute the Complete Works as a series of eBooks, so they can read E.A.'s collection, too.

That being said, we clearly stated that we’d never reprint his books ever again.

(Technically, this does leave open the loophole of releasing them as digital books, since it doesn’t involve reprinting physical tomes.)

The most important thing to E.A. and I, is to honor our commitments to YOU first. So this is why we want to know your thoughts.

Do we make them available and accessible for everyone to read in digital format, and satisfy their hunger for magick knowledge?

Or, do we restrict them to a scarce amount in physical form, and let those people starve?

Vote now. If you like the idea, maybe we’ll do it. If not, we definitely won’t.[/quote]

I’d love to have all of E.A.'s books in a digital format. Note: I already own all of them, including his newest released magickal compendium of all his books. It would make it easier for me to access via a reader or smartphone, especially around my family, some being religious. Nothing against the religious, but I’d rather not get them all worked when I visit about my interests and research.

That being said: I want to ALSO throw out my ‘yes’ vote for a digitally released format of all the techniques given in the back of his compendium from his Magickal group, the OAA (Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis Discourses). I’d love to have access to these techniques via a reader and smartphone, especially since I was a member of said Magickal group for years.

Re: Poll: Seeing as how I don’t see an option to vote in the poll - it must have closed before I found it - no worries, please include my unofficial ‘yes’ vote to it, and to the OAA discourses.

Thoth

p.s. I welcome any and comments, even via personal messages.

It’s already been said firmly that the OAA teachings are not going to be re-released. Read the thread.

If you’d purchased his Complete Works, WrithingParasite, as I did (I also own all his released books, BTW), you’d know that the OAA material has already been re-released (not to mention, many magicians on this forum already have many, if not most, of his OAA material due to the fact that they were once members of E.A.'s OAA, as I was). Please reread my response, WrithingParasite, for your snide comment brings nothing to this forum. That being said, and the fact that I have paid for the CW containing the re-release of the OAA teachings, not to mention I have most of those teachings already being a past member of the OAA in my email, as I have just stated, only makes them being released in a digital format more usably advantageous.

Ultimately, it is E.A.'s choice to release them in digital format to those that already own them; for I doubt, WrithingParasite, it would ever be your choice. So until your name changes to either E.A. or Timothy, check your responses to others. For last I checked, this is E.A.'s forum, not WrithingParasite’s, and nothing is written in stone.

Back on subject: I agree with most everyone on this particular thread that releasing E.A’s books in a digital format just makes sound sense, both to the author, and to the fans of his published works. For as many have already mentioned, costs of his books have reached atmospheric prices; hence, cost prohibitive - which is a testament on the quality of information found within each book. So when I read that those eBooks will be available later this year for members, I found that to be great news. BTW, $27 is more than fair, IMO.

To E.A.:

As per the poll, I agree with the first -and much more popular - choice offered: “Release them all as eBooks (and owners of the Complete Works get them free).”

I would add that I would also like the option releasing your OAA material (found in the CW) as an eBook, as well. One can only ask, after all.

My comments may be a ‘day late, and a dollar short,’ but figured it better to participate than not to participate at all.

My best to everyone in all endeavors,

Thoth

So if you have all of it, why don’t you write it all out yourself and turn it into a PDF and read it on your tablet?

I have no qualms about the release of the ebooks or their price. Ultimately, if your begging gets anywhere then EA and Timothy would break their word. Just like they won’t reprint the Complete Works they won’t release the OAA material on PDF.

Didn’t say it was my choice, Timothy already said on the second from bottom post on the tenth page of this thread that the OAA material won’t be put out on PDF. You’re wrong and still begging. Can’t change it. It’s not my choice.

Ultimately, it is E.A.'s choice to release them in digital format to those that already own them; for I doubt, WrithingParasite, it would ever be your choice. So until your name changes to either E.A. or Timothy, check your responses to others. For last I checked, this is E.A.'s forum, not WrithingParasite's, and nothing is written in stone.

It may not be stone but you get the idea…

[quote=“Timothy, post:148, topic:1060”]

Will you also release the OAA papers, letters, etc… as well?

No.[/quote]

MrLeviathoth I did read your post, if you have all the OAA material on your email you should have no trouble accessing from your smartphone already. I own the CW as well (pretty cool huh?) and I don’t see what owning the books has to do with WrithingParasite’s comment.

You did say comments were welcome, perhaps you meant comments that agreed with your views were welcome?