Purple'$ Big Money Thread (Make Money, Fuck Bitches)

I am starting from the oldest, bottom of the threads looking for all helpful info from other threads in this section.
Posting them here.

16 Likes

Isn’t that the title of the new Jonas Brothers album?

I am interested

I don’t know about Jonas brothers but I know it’s similar to a line in Next Friday.

1 Like
1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/can-someone-use-ea-becom-a-trillionaire-in-2-to-4/2730/5

1 Like

Music thread for anyone into that.

It would be fascinating to meet a lazy person sitting on a pile of money happily content and confident that the money will continue flowing in… regardless of expenditures… secure that entitlement is the way to ascend.

2 Likes

neglecting yourself is just as bad, if not worse than neglecting others.
Other people have every ability to do the same things you want to do, whether they are aware of it or not, and their path will designate if they come into this realization or not, and yours is not for you to feel one way or the other about it…yours is to get done what you need to get done.
So get your work done. Use any and all of the skills you have available to bring you the resources needed to get said work done. When you’ve taken care of YOU, THEN start worrying about charity and altruism. You’ll be able to help out much more when youre in a more stable position to do so, and giving requires no second thought to your own well-being.
Letting Go of Guilt Related to Money - #2 by TheLotusEater

In the reading I just got from Lady Eva, it was mentioned to me that I should watch for latent outgoing funds, as in useless trivialities I shouldn’t be spending money on anyway.
Tighten up your ship, plug up your vessel, lest it sink.
Asmoday is the guardian of treasures, so he probably doesn’t want you wasting your hard earned money on trivial things that could go to better uses!
He’s a dragon, hoarding his treasures
King Asmoday - #3 by Gnosis

“There is more to an empire than its leader.”
Suhn'tal'ock

“remember, spirits are verbs”
Needing advice on emergency money majick - #34 by fool

From a Lady Eva’s post.

1 Like

Evergreen trees.

@Purple

I will send my servitors to help you gain money

2 Likes

Azazel inspires words, Buné (Bim) gives eloquence (words, poetry) and Amdusias inspires music. Amdusias is the best spirit for musicians
Looking for a spirit or spell to aid in writing lyrics into success for my label - #2 by Enlightener

Grimorium Verum: The True Grimoire Amazon.com

In my experience, money magic without a definitive mundane plan will sort of ‘carpet bomb’ the Universe, and just shoot back whatever it will your way.
It seems to work, sort of…via ‘carpet bomb’ money magick I’ve received random checks in the mail, refunds I never asked for, etc…yet never anything grand or long-term, and yes, sometimes with consequences.
The thing with ‘carpet bomb’ magick, it can be like shooting 10,000 rounds from a mini-gun to hit a beer-can; thus, there may be collateral damage, lol.
Instead, try to start with a plan; perhaps a small business idea, perhaps a new job you’re interested in, perhaps a promotion, etc.
Then, cultivate your rituals around that particular aspect of the mundane, so that your ritual has a more definitive target.
Success through... backfiring - #4 by Gnosis

The Multiverse seems to place a priority on need, and just kinda chuckles at want where money is the issue. Common advice is to focus on already having abundance in your life. Focusing on the lack of money will return just that; a lack of money. I know it may sound all New Agey, or White Lightey, but the Multiverse gives us what we ask for. If you’re so focused on your lack of money, the Multiverse says, “OK, here’s your lack of money”.
Quick cash - #5 by chef1964

I for myself know it is possible effortlessly (just by the thoughts and feelings) to make everything you can imagine happen (instantly) based on the belief. The doubtless (constant) believe from deep within. We just need to learn to believe in things a 100% in a blink of an eye, while everyone else say its impossible. I dont think it could be possible i KNOW it is possible. On mindexpanding substances it is so super easy but also pretty dangerous. You fall too deep too quick. Chances are (i think) you fall too deep and cant come back then. The mind is like a labyrinth and one might not find the way out anymore.
So i want to get there without substances and a clear mind. Not sure how to accomplish this yet. Maybe more training is needed. We need to get rid of the very subtile feelings of doubt. Need to learn to spot them and eliminate. Or maybe alchemise them into believe. They block the power (or batter they direct the power to the noneworking status).
Need $ for College ASAP - #7 by Epsilon

Take a dollar bill and wrap it up in nutmeg, cinnamon, and licorice root for control. Sit this in front of your chosen deity and watch money slowly start to come in from a very easy ritual.
Kitchen Ingredients to Bring Money

23rd psalm
“65 may even be better. They’re the two best psalms for money”
Psalms for money spells?

1 Like

I was taught that money is nothing more than a means to an end…
Another good method I’ve found of employing magic to make money was whenever I implemented a feasible plan of action and then asked the spirit for it to be successful (You could even ask for inspiration to create an initial plan if this is necessary)…
The generation of money through a residual income, or many streams of this nature are the ideal conditions to work towards.
How to Conjure money successfully
“I see what your saying. It’s not what you make. It’s what you manage to invest that will generate passive income.”
“I find money magic to be similar to love magic in that it is much easier to manifest when you are in a secure place and good head space, in other words when you are not stressing about it. When you worry a out where your next meal is coming from it’s hard to draw in that positive energy to open avenues of success.
I prefer to plan out a course of action that is needed for a particular project and in addition to asking for the success of the project I will ask for help achieveing each small goal as that kind of builds momentum and makes it more difficult for your project to backslide as a strong groundwork has already been laid.”

On that subject, your business might well benefit from… dare I say it… Golfballs. Have a few hundred golfballs printed with your logo, tagline and even better, a data matrix that can be scanned by smartphone. Then take your balls to a driving range and start hitting them out. The balls are collected and then put in buckets with the rest of the range’s balls. Suddenly many clients, potentially wealthy clients at that, are seeing your balls (inuendo and humor much expected)
Attracting Clients and Customers - #3 by DohnJee
“Yes, this is most definitely good advice. The fact that we took time to design the logo in-house is one of the best investments we’ve made. Being an iconic lions head on a meander pattern / sun wheel variation, the logo packs a visual punch even before considering the symbolism. It started as a logo with incorporated symbols of intent, but it’s rapidly becoming the seal of a thoughtform/egregore in its own right as well.”

1 Like