Make friends with demons

Not really lol. Just some of your words the way you type them. Also when I was using dope I would go to Philly to get my shit. And the people I knew were Puerto Rican and Philly has a huge Puerto Rican community, Good people and even the junkies had a sense of family and some values. I use to go from north Broad down to Erie head east to 2nd street down to Tioga and then to Philip street, these places ring a bell to you? Its past the alphabet blocks well more east. You in N Philly?? Or somewhere else. Also you saying your Family was very religious gave it away lol

lol, i guess is that obvious, I’m familiar with that location, I pass there trying to look for a job once. Yeah you’re right even junkies had a sense of family and some values. Nah I live in northeast Philly, lol yes my family is religious, I wish they did. But there are not as worse than hardcore Christian that i came cross, lol one Christian actually change her cell phone number because her phone digit had 666. lmao!!!

X, I agree with Necromaster, you need to take your stuff and leave. otherwise you might get caught up in this situation.
I never believed that siting with your arms crossed will make the universe bring everything to you just because you want it or because you have been through hard times.
E.A.'s books gave me all the motivation I was lacking to step forward and change my life. Leaving without money or a job is difficult but help is always there if you know where to look.
Sometimes we just need to start again and life instantly looks better.

If you can’t do any rituals at home, I guess you could find a nice isolated place somewhere in the nature or learn to astral project and do your rituals there.

When I asked if you were in N Philly I meant North East. That’s where those locations I mentioned were. Yea a lot of Hispanic family’s are super religious especially Mexican family’s. I agree with Necro and Nereid though you need to find a place where you can practice and not be bothered. My wife is Christian not like the evil ones who say believe in what I say or Ill hurt you lol. But she has no problem with me choosing my own path, so my situation is nothing like yours its also my lover and not an authority figure like parents. However I do have a 7 year old son and 9 month old son, so evocation could be a problem in my home. I would never want to put them in harms way. I see a storage locker in my near future.

Yeah I also have to hide what I’m doing, I’ve found ways around it, doing stuff at freinds houses or finding more covert ways of doing things. But it would be good to get out of here. I would prefer to have a dependable source of income when I do though.

Best thing I ever did when I was young was to move out of home. I got on a train and left for the big city with a couple of hundred dollars in my pocket and a shitty job lined up that I applied for over the net. Definately less comfortable than home… but freedom is priceless!!

lol, guys I know I have to leave (I know it from the beginning), that’s why I move to Philly, I use to live in Florida (long story short), am been trying to look for job here in Philly, am pretty desperate (the economy times are hard), I don’t care what kind job I get, as long it can generated income, if washing dishes in the restaurant, will do the trick, so let it be.

When I asked if you were in N Philly I meant North East. That’s where those locations I mentioned were. Yea a lot of Hispanic family’s are super religious especially Mexican family’s. I agree with Necro and Nereid though you need to find a place where you can practice and not be bothered. My wife is Christian not like the evil ones who say believe in what I say or Ill hurt you lol. But she has no problem with me choosing my own path, so my situation is nothing like yours its also my lover and not an authority figure like parents. However I do have a 7 year old son and 9 month old son, so evocation could be a problem in my home. I would never want to put them in harms way. I see a storage locker in my near future.[/quote]
lol yep! northeast then your good, his a link to a video how this evil christian can be http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/crazy-ass-christain!!!/ (i understand evocation is too much of a risk, to put harm in your family) lol storage locker well do fine in the near future.