Make friends with demons

Love the demons and they will always protect you.

Once I lived with the reincarnation of Hellin of Troy… super tall woman, 3 times my size. She always put me down and would spread lies about me, telling people the worst things about me. She even ruined my relationship with my ex out of jealousy because she had a secret lesbian crush on me. She kicked me out eventually, when all I was was nice to her as she wailed and cried, I was her shoulder
to cry on many times and I went to the hospital with her as well, like a motherly love. She repaid me by kicking me out, almost making me homeless for the second time of my life. I was already homeless before when I was 17. Well, after she kicked me out she ended up moving in with some people who kicked her out, and made her homeless, she had to get rid of her favorite pet Phoenix, and live in the homeless shelter.

Helen of Troy was much hotter than that chick. And I know which one is you.

Damn I think my pet hell hound just ran out the door. Better hop on my enchanted broom and catch the bastard

[quote author=Jakob420 link=topic=625.msg10483#msg10483 date=1358475323]
Helen of Troy was much hotter than that chick. And I know which one is you.
[/quote
Laugh my ass of, thats so true!!! you made my day jakob420

No problem, I enjoy making days lol. However I wasn’t picking on Iznel I seen another pic she posted of herself with jet black hair and I though she was smokin so I hope she wasn’t thinking I was making fun of her, just stating that If that girl hurt her and she thinks she holds some beauty maybe she put a spell on her cause I wouldn’t hit it with a ten foot pole lol.

lol, I wouldn’t even hit it, if I was blind, I don’t think spells will help that face, that bitch need a plastic surgery, I recommend Nicki minaj surgeon lol, I know you wasn’t picking on Iznel, she is way better looking than that girl, I mean the stuff that she did to Iznel, that’s fuck up, Iznel as heart, if she still continue to be there for her, even though she did all that shit, because if it was me, I will fry her ass, make that bitch crispy, Iznel deserve somebody that will treat her right, make that beautiful face smile, all the time!!!

Agreed. But from reading Iznel’s posts she seems to be the forgiving type as am I, I have made mistakes never ones like that mutt in the photo with her but when I hold a grudge it seems to weight me down and gives me a bad negative feeling. When I forgive its like a release and I can forget about the way I was wronged and move on knowing I did the right thing. I do not have a problem with people not turning the other cheek it just doesn’t work too well for me.
lol, I wouldn’t even hit it, if I was blind, I don’t think spells will help that face, that bitch need a plastic surgery, I recommend Nicki minaj surgeon lol, I know you wasn’t picking on Iznel, she is way better looking than that girl, I mean the stuff that she did to Iznel, that’s fuck up, Iznel as heart, if she still continue to be there for her, even though she did all that shit, because if it was me, I will fry her ass, make that bitch crispy, Iznel deserve somebody that will treat her right, make that beautiful face smile, all the time!!![/quote]

Agreed. But from reading Iznel’s posts she seems to be the forgiving type as am I, I have made mistakes never ones like that mutt in the photo with her but when I hold a grudge it seems to weight me down and gives me a bad negative feeling. When I forgive its like a release and I can forget about the way I was wronged and move on knowing I did the right thing. I do not have a problem with people not turning the other cheek it just doesn’t work too well for me.
lol, I wouldn’t even hit it, if I was blind, I don’t think spells will help that face, that bitch need a plastic surgery, I recommend Nicki minaj surgeon lol, I know you wasn’t picking on Iznel, she is way better looking than that girl, I mean the stuff that she did to Iznel, that’s fuck up, Iznel as heart, if she still continue to be there for her, even though she did all that shit, because if it was me, I will fry her ass, make that bitch crispy, Iznel deserve somebody that will treat her right, make that beautiful face smile, all the time!!![/quote][/quote]

Yeah interesting you mention that about grudges wheighing you down. Recently i have reason to believe that yet again someone made an attempt at me. And I think as a result it hurt my mom since I got too much stuff around me for it to do anything to me it hit her instead. Anyway I was kinda pissed, I wanted to send out everything under me and annihilate the guy. But according to the tarot reading I got the guys already screwed, partially because he did some stuff in a stupid way and partially because of some stuff I wont mention here. And it recommended I just leave things to take their course. That wasn’t very satisfying though I wanted to send a reptilian out to annally rape the dude or something and make im squirm. Usually I’m not like that if its nesecery to attack someone I usually like it to be quick and clean with no fuss since I’m all about practicality. But I kind of let my feelings get out of control.

Later that night, one of the spirits around me, the most powerful one I am allied with sat on my chest and told me that if I let that sort of thing get to me I would just lose power. After that she just pulled all attachment I had to that situation and the next morning I didn’t care about it anymore. Also what is interesting is it seems when she did that she teleported a couple charms I wear on my wrist when I go to sleep into a little pile on the side of the bed, her explanation was that their energy was getting in the way of what she was doing.

But yeah you shouldn’t let stuff get to you, it’ll only cause you trouble. And if you do need to bring it to someone you should do it like a cool professional and not some fool who does stupid shit.

Do you mean your charms on your wrist were physically moved in this reality?? If so that’s some heavy shit.

1 Like

Yes they were, they were placed in a little pile one the side of my bed.

lol, I wouldn’t even hit it, if I was blind, I don’t think spells will help that face, that bitch need a plastic surgery, I recommend Nicki minaj surgeon lol, I know you wasn’t picking on Iznel, she is way better looking than that girl, I mean the stuff that she did to Iznel, that’s fuck up, Iznel as heart, if she still continue to be there for her, even though she did all that shit, because if it was me, I will fry her ass, make that bitch crispy, Iznel deserve somebody that will treat her right, make that beautiful face smile, all the time!!![/quote][/quote]
You and Iznel have a good heart; I wish I, have meant, people like you :slight_smile: !!!

X

You have never known any Good people? I dont just mean a cool dude or something lol. I have known 2 in my 31 years, that were the type of people your lucky to know one of in your life time, One was my grandfather, and everybody loves family but this guy was different. A truly unique radiant individual. The other was my best friend. His family worked at my family’s business and he was 11 days older than me. The first day I was born his mother had him in my hospital room, we would always say down since day 1 and 11. This young man was the absolute best person I have ever known or will know. I’m sure of it. We were the same age (I’m almost 32) He died in a car accident drunk on his way home to see his mother for our 19 birthday, one block from his house head on with an oak tree. I got the call and went to the location in disbelief and there he was in his truck with a sheet over his body, I can see it now right in front of me.

I have had about 15 friends die in my life and they all hurt real bad but that one still haunts me to this day, I named my first son after him and think of him several times every day for the last 12 years. Maybe his spirit has attached itself to mine. I have been able to get over all struggles in my life but that one I have yet to shake. As Ive gotten older though I realized I have been blessed to share some life with two people like the ones mentioned above and dont dwell anymore but consider myself fortunate. Hopefully you will find that person someday, A soul mate doesn’t have to be a sexual in love type of relationship, My friend I’m sure has spent many lifetimes being my best friend.

Jakob420
I never meant not even one, that soul relationship you speak, the people I meant, were two face, one minute, there nice the other worst then the devil himself, even my own mother had said, some harsh things about me, that left me crying in the dark, I always forgive her, even though it hurts, hell couldn’t describe my life, once I just wanted to just die, beats this pain, and crying. I had friends but it seems they daft away, with no connection, growing up poor, family problems, even the so called church, had no connection with them, no love there, just judgmental all the time. I had a girlfriend, I thought she loves me, but I realize she didn’t. She broken my heart, left me crying for weeks. I pray to that church GOD please make me life better, it got worst, my dreams slowly die, and everything just seems to just turn to nothing, ever time, I try to make myself happy, just never happens. I feel along at times I just visualize my life, being the way my heart desire, I that movement I’m happy, smiling, and just full of joy, but then I wake back to society, it just seems like a dream, to be happy. I live with dad now, I know he loves me, I haven’t see him in 5 years, slowly our families relationship is repairing hopefully I think at times, it’s just hurt to think about it, I’m sorry for your loss Jakob420, I’m sure that’s him with you always guiding you to your happiness, and protecting you, until you guys met again, my friend it well be a pleasure, to be your best friend (if that’s what you mean)

X where are you from?? That sounds like some very hard circumstances. I was lucky to have a very big close family. When I was young I didn’t really care about it too much but now that I’m older and have a family of my own its def the most important thing for me. How old are you may I ask? I’m also assuming your male but maybe I’m wrong. I would of though that most of the users on here would of been guys but most that I correspond with seem to be female. I always though the occult drew more male figures. Guess I was wrong. Keep your chin up man and meditate more I always feel happy when mediating no matter what my current circumstances are or where I physically am.

And the most important thing is your here on a magical site and obviously interested at least if not more advanced so use that to bring you happiness, maybe have some spirits drive some people you can love and trust into your life, if your at that level yet, if not study and experiment to make it happen.

Jakob420
Right now I live in Philadelphia, PA located in the USA, I’m 23 years old, and yes am a male. I’m trying keep my head up, but I just received some bad news yesturday , I agree, I love to meditate, I do it every night for about 30min if I can. I love magick and have passion for it, I have been studying to the point I feel confidence and comfortable to perform an evocation magick, but there is a problem my dad in his wife believe in Judicial GOD, so any weird symbols, Magick, there think is evil, I just don’t know what to do, I can’t risk of them finding out. And his wife is already is on my ass about it, when she find out, my book of witchcraft.

If you’re 23 and saying that you are unable to practice then most likely you’re making excuses. If not then you just need to pack a bag and leave, eventually the universe will put you where you need to be.

Your about 3.5 Hours from me X, I live in the sticks in central Pa, Are you Puerto Rican by chance?

Im not Bro, if only you knew, i have been practiceing on down low, like meditate, sigil, spells, but i can’t do high magick, i’m still in this experiment stage, i just made a pact with a spirit. I wish i can pack my bags and leave!!! but common sense says, no job, no money, holy shit!!! you are fucked!!

That’s awesome maybe we can meet, hang out, sometimes, yes iam Puerto Rican, wow your good!! Jakob420