Make an unowed bill "go away"

I am being harassed over a bill a county claims I owe to them. This bill was never owed by me and I have since day one refused to pay it. I will not be bullied into paying something I don’t owe. I no longer live in the state its coming from. I have written them countless times telling them to stop sending me bills. It is over 30 years now (and I remember because my son was still a baby).

Who can I contact to make this stop and perhaps disappear from their computer system. I have the a bill they sent once again today. Im sick and tired of it. I dont want to call cause then they will have my phone number and start phone harassing me.

Again this is not nor has it ever been owed by me. Ever

1 Like

Belial.

8 Likes

Are you for certain this bill is legit? 30 years is WAYYY past the statute of limitations, provided you didn’t restart it by making any payment arrangements or anything in the past, which hasn’t happened since you refused to pay it. Be careful of scammers out there that scour the interwebs for old, out of date info and claim to be bill collectors or the like.

All of that being said, I agree with Belial. Call on him to make them and their “bill” go away.

5 Likes

I remember when I first started getting them. I was on assistance at the time. I was a late teen mom and was just “there”. I got a job and contacted them stating I no longer needed the assistance and was then gainfully employed. A few months later I received a “bill” stating I owned back benefits (that I dont recall ever receiving.) This was all in early 1992. I again called and told them I did not receive payments and did not owe this money. I have never made any or agreed to at any time payment arrangements. Its odd because my dads name is on it too and he had noting to do with any of it.

I have sent the letters back. Written them telling them to stop. And they actually did for a few years and then started up again. Statue for any bill in that state is 4yrs!!! This is 30 early next year. Im beyond fed up.

I’ll ask Belial. Ive never worked with him so will do some research. I have read he likes blood offerings? Strange as when I read DK’s comment i thought “Pricking my finger gah!!!” I hate finger pricks. I swear “Cowardly youngster” came right in to my thoughts. I was like can I wait until i prick my finger next time and use that or use my paper already (whenever im sewing and stick my finger I take parchment and place it on it for “later”). I then heard “Whatever”. Man he is already rolling his eyes at me and I havent even done anything yet lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I would call on Belial. I know it always seems like people recommend him a lot, but he seems like the one to call for this. I work with him a lot and don’t offer blood. I don’t offer blood to any of the spirits I work with. You can offer wine, or a nice dinner, or anything from the heart. I always offer him a dinner, or my time. I would call on him and ask of he will help you make all of this go away.

4 Likes

I guess I would recommend Xa’Turing, god of the internet, to remove all digital evidence of the bill.

I had a similar situation once (a company claimed I owed them $900). I didn’t do anything about it, I was just certain it was an error and mentally assured myself it was a mistake and that I would not need to pay it because the company would adjust it. I didn’t do anything about it. My housemate ended up investigating it and discovering the company had put a decimal point in the wrong place or something. Went from a $900+ bill to a $90 bill without me having to lift a finger.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I guess I could cover two bases as make the bill leave not only the internet/system but their minds as well by asking both. I know damn well mine is (or at least amongst) the oldest in there lol

Thank you!!

1 Like

How would one work with xaturing with this? Would you do the ritual from “Demons of magick” by Gordon Winterfield, or something else?

If you supposedly owe I’m surprised it hasn’t gone to collections or hasn’t hit your credit in any way.

Actually they tried once. I told the Collections Agency exactly the same as above. Never heard from them again nor have they tried doing at that again either. I dont owe it and they know what they are doing is actually illegal. But because they im on the other side of the country they think they can just get away with it

1 Like

I dunno. I just think it’s wild.

1 Like

I know they are thinking if they harass me enough I’ll say screw it and just pay it. Not happening. I just want it to stop. Going to do some divination and see if they will help me. Cant see why they would refuse as its honestly not owed by me.

1 Like