Make a woman totally loyal to me?

Good demon that can make a specfic woman totally loyal to me? Open to suggestions.

Look into Sitri.

1 Like

King paimon guided me to the rune “tiwaz”. I asked him the same question. So this is his answer to our question.

http://galdrnet.com/runes/Elder/tiwaz.html

You keep making multiple posts with questions that you can just type into the search function and find the answers, and some of those posts are repetitive but worded differently… please, stop it already.

6 Likes

I toke the liberty of correcting your title description. I noticed totally was spelled toqlly.

Hope you don’t mind me bashing the door like a teacher from elementary school :man_artist:t2:

3 Likes

The love spell from the Simon’s Necronomicon can help you as long as you recharge it every month or so.

1 Like

Sorry, at the risk of sounding an agony aunt, If a woman doesn’t want to be loyal to you why bother with her?? It’s not a love spell u need it’s a woman that just loves u for u and WANTS to be with u of her own free will! In this country we call it ‘pulling yourself a decent bird!’ Lol

1 Like

You rich? got money? you a sugar daddy? that’s how you get loyalty. by buying it. lol. =o)

Most people are loyal to themselves. If you can buy stuff that helps them get their desire, they are likely to stick around. Unless you got something they want, they aren’t sticking around. No such thing as loyalty. Only exist to yourself.

1 Like

True, even then you don’t get loyalty. However, i does exist between 2 people but it’s a totally free choice and it’s never asure thing. People r human and humans act in their own self interest.

Personally I’m very loyal until someone is disloyal to me, then they’ve fucked it! As a woman the only unconditional love & loyalty is to my kids. That’ll b to the day I die!

I feel the same way…I don’t owe loyalty to anyone except my kids. I’ll be loyal to them no matter what until I take my last breath and beyond.

1 Like

That is the opposite of how I think of it, lmao. If someone is only with you for money, why would they not cheat on you with someone they are actually attracted to? Is there some standard among gold diggers where they’re fine with faking an entire relationship but they’re morally opposed to cheating? :stuck_out_tongue:

Despite this being a necrotised thread I will reply on topic as well: the angel Yeliel (from GoM’s 72 Angels of Magick) can “ensure fidelity”.

1 Like