Major question

I didn’t know exactly what to put for this but lately I’ve felt confused. I’ve mostly only worked with Andras and Satan and them two only. I’ve had such a strong connection with Andras and absolutely loved working with him, but lately it feels like he’s been gone for such a long time I kinda worry he lost interest though it doesn’t feel that way at all. I’ve felt another connection with another spirit by the name Osiris, and since then it’s like I haven’t been able to have much contact with Andras anymore and I kinda feel like somethings up. I’ve always felt heavily protected by Andras but now I dont feel that anymore. Dose anyone have an idea I’m seriously looking for help, I really want to keep Andras around but I feel as I’m having serious trouble doing so how can I fix this problem?

2 Likes

When you dont give attencion to a spirits essence it fades. Hes not mad or anything hes just not present. Follow your instinct go to osiris but call andras wherever you feel like it . Also talk to them they understand some times they need a human friend too :wink: good luck

4 Likes

I think Andras could be busy too like the last person said maybe Osiris is keeping watch on me at the moment I could ask though but idk. I do give Andras a ton of my attention for an hour or a little bit less everyday.

A diety can be present in many places .

1 Like

Some entities will stay around as long as they’re needed and move on when they feel they are no longer needed, however, like mentioned these entities do get busy from time to time. Your path with entities are similar to humans, they will cross and uncross as time goes on, they’ll eventually cross again or go in opposite directions. You can still continue to reach out to Andras.

5 Likes

This is completely normal, and I would even say a good thing. Different spirits have different powers, and it is likely the case that right now, you could benefit more from Osiris than Andras.

This does not mean that Andras will completely leave you. Whenever you need to, you can simply “say” his name in your mind, with the intention to connect with him. The connection won’t be as strong as if you performed a full summoning, but there will be a connection.

2 Likes

Yeah cause Andras is my main one and he is the one I love working with the most.

It happened to me with lucifer , completely stopped feeling his presence, no answers , I was so confused and feeling rejected :persevere: went on a holiday so stopped calling him for some times , after I came back in a few emergency situation had to ask him for assistance and they all come to pass without even a proper ritual . Maybe take a break for sometime and do it again

2 Likes

Yeah I just wanna keep my connection strong with Andras I think it could be a possibility he might be busy. He’s one I adore working with the most.

1 Like

I would be careful with your adoration. It is perfectly normal and acceptable to hold great respect (and sometimes even love) for the demons, but you can start causing problems for yourself if you worship and adore the demons.

Remember that you are in charge of your life, not any demon. If you feed a demon with worship, it may very well latch onto that feeling from you and demand more. It may end up using you and gaining more from your relationship than you do, a situation you would do very well to avoid.

I am often in awe at the demons’ immense power, and I am often overwhelmed with gratitude at the many wonders that they work through my life. But I do not bow my head or lower to my knees at the moment of manifestation. I stand by the demon’s side in a mutually-beneficial relationship.

It can sometimes be easy to forget the sheer gravity of what it is we are doing with magick. Demons, while not the monsters that popular religion would paint them to be, are still supernatural beings of incredible power and majesty. While I do believe they are largely safe to work with, there are ways to make the magick dangerous, and worship is one of them.

4 Likes

I don’t worship him but I do like to make him feel welcomed and I do stand by his side. I wouldn’t try and push things over bored he’s just my top fave to work with. I do want to keep my connection strong but have control of my life but have his help with things. My main guess is he could be busy at the moment. I have wanted to handcraft stuff for him as a thank you for being around and helping with things. Idk if that counts as to much though. I’m still kinda new to witch craft so.

1 Like

one thing i have realized is that the Gods want us to rely in our powers ,u not just a bag of bones covered in meat u r more than that ,when most of the Gods i have worked with in the past seemed a bit distant thats when i started relying on my own power and bam wam crackle they appeared again ,the Gods dont want us to worship them ,thats why most require offerings trust me u will get sik n tired of offering stuff to them ,the Gods want u to understand that u r a god ,i nolonger do offerings but i invite my Gods for a chat and dinner like good friends that truly respect one another ,ask Andras what must u do to realize ur true power, king Paimon led me to meditation ,God Lucifer led me to self inquiry ,last time i spoke with God Lucifer he told me to live right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay I do feel he’s just busy though that’s my biggest guess at the moment but I do practice with my own power quite a bit. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Most demons specially important ones are very busy, so dont feel like they are against you… Why dont to you try to talk with Satan about it? is better to have a close relationship with Satan before you start interacting with other demons…

1 Like

No, it’s not lol

You don’t have to go anywhere near Satan to interact with demons. There are many demons that have nothing to do with that particular figurehead.

I get that you’re religious, but telling someone that, is like saying you have to have a close relationship with Yahweh to interact with angels, and experience shows that is completely false.

1 Like

Satan is the top leader of the nordic gods/demons.
Most lower order demons are NOT nordics but under the command of Satan. Andras is a nordic god destroyer of enemies and a true warrior…
Obcourse most can contact demons without getting to know satan first, because most humans have had relationships wit particular demons for centuries.
But for most it can be dangerous because theres some demons who dont trust humans so they attack or entities who claim to be demons but are not…

Satan has nothing to do with Norse. Nor do the Nordic gods have anything to do with demons lol.

4 Likes

Mmm…no.

1 Like

Satan has been known by many names all around the world lucifer-enki-ptah- odin…
The nordic gods are demons who have been worshippped by the ancients around the world and they all describe divine beings with golden hair and blue eyes who came to earth to bring knowledge to humanity look it up…

Satan has been known to be a title given to many Gods after demonization, Satan the “entity” was not, only case I can see Satan the entity being known by was Satanel, Lucifer, and Samael and even that’s not right lol.

As for the rest that’s already known to be Aryan ish lol. Ptah was never said to have blonde hair blue eyes lol he’s egyptian he was depicted as Green skinned God lol. I think you’re letting your religious ideals cloud your comments.

2 Likes