Magus seeking Power, may ask/summon Azazel/King Paimon

Now, just to clarify, I am a Magus in my teacher’s order, and now I’m seeking ways to empower myself, physically, mentally, and spiritual, overall just to enhance my magick and help me rise to the rank of Frater, or higher. Now I have asked Hekate to empower me physically and mentally, during the new moon, not sure if she will do that, because the ritual I used to summon her was overwhelming, like while writing the petitions I needed to come true, and using dragon’s blood on clean piece of paper was sort of difficult to write down, due to her presence. Not 100% sure if that’s a bad sign that she appeared and made me feel like I was gonna faint during the ritual, and even stimulated my third eye and crown before I passed out quickly when I fell into bed and didn’t wake up until 2-3 pm the next day.

So yeah, I may consider turning to Azazel or King Paimon for further empowerment, more so spiritually, if I see positive results from Hekate, but if I don’t, then yeah I’ll ask either of those two, first I wanna know these demons and what can they offer, though more importantly what should I ask either of them? Now, I get the feeling also, my rank may not be ideal, since trying to invoke Hekate made me exhausted, so should I wait until I become a Frater? if not, how should I conjure Azazel or King Paimon? If yes, then which one would be ideal when someone like seeking power?

P.S. If I do need to get that Book of Azazel, then I may need some very good and fast result money spells because I’m unemployed (Still looking for a job, just didn’t get an answer for my applications), and that book is obviously out of my price range, so whatever else you all can advise me, I will forever appreciate it, help a brother out, especially with destiny calling me to the ever burning horizon.

2 Likes

The “burnout” energy drain could possibly be from your body not being used to the goddess/god that you wrote the petition too. I remember doing a ritual to an entity or god/ess under a full moon my first real ritual and petition. It came to fruition but at the cost of absolutely no energy for 3 days. Even with coffee. And I LOVE COFFEE! still drained for 3 days. Follow your intution. If you feel compelled to call on hacate then do so.

3 Likes

3 days?! Damn dude, and I wrote three petitions on the same night, so why wasn’t out for like longer? Though it doesn’t answer my questions about Azazel and Paimon, still though, thanks for telling me, and might I ask, what was your petition?

2 Likes

To answer your question about paimon and Azazel write out their sigils draw a circle and call their names. The BOA is great if you want to understand possession and go through the lake of fire ritual. I did the ritual myself. INSANE!!!
To your other question. Regarding my petition it was a death spell. In hindsight though? I don’t regret it. But yes 3 days of absolutely no energy.

3 Likes

Hmm, well, one of my petitions was for Hekate to give me half of the wealth of those who wronged me and my father (who’s struggle with Cancer and thanks to the shitty road they forced us to use, and our neighbors made our life difficult and full of hardships), the second was for her to improve/enhance my mind and body, and the third to have one of her Attendants to be my companion/protector/teacher of magick. Not sure when I should see results, or even how she could do all of this, but hey Gods/Goddesses have their titles for reasons.
About your Death spell, did they deserve it? (assuming it was a target)

2 Likes

It’s King Paimon.

Well, I understand and King Paimon can help you out. But you really don’t need any kind of wierd rituals or anything like that. Just summon him, talk to him, ask him and offer something in return.

I really don’t know why people make everything look complicated…
Of course, you need to also work to get the results, but you don’t have to lust for it. Just giving good vibes to the energies working, without limiting them.

As for Hekate, I can’t help you there, since I’ve never worked with her.

3 Likes

Anything I could offer him? What does he like? Also, what’s his relationship with Djinn, because minor goal is to have a Maarid/Ifrit (depending on which is a better option) Djinn to become one of nine wives, so I’m curious if he can help me find one who is especially powerful (I want to avoid binding her, but if it is absolutely necessary, I will. I don’t like the idea of enslaving an entity to do my bidding, so I want better options) and yet very suitable companion.

Also what did you use to summon, like what techniques did you use for your ritual? I also want to make a good impression, so I don’t accidentally piss him off. I am in need of powerful friends and allies to my cause.

2 Likes

Like what particular time or color candles should I use to summon the great King Paimon?

2 Likes

Neither of those things matter. I have called upon King Paimon at night and in the middle of the day, with black candles and with white.

3 Likes

First of all, you don’t need any colors, tools, directions, specific times, etc.
These things are something that don’t really matter. If people would really understand their true meaning, they would never care to use them.

As for offerings: wine, sweet things that have a lot of energy, prayers and perhaps some quality tea as well.
Of course, you can also ask him what he’d like.

King Paimon is the king of Djinns. So, you should treat them with respect, for he doesn’t like when people try to bind them, or ask wierd things from them.

As for a good impression, be really respectful to him, always address him as “King” and try to be fully clothed when summoning him. Using cycles to empower yourself is fine, but don’t use it for protection or binding…it’s just rude. You have nothing to fear from him…unless you are rude to him or to his subjects.

2 Likes

By the Gods, the Darkest Knight is here! Thanks for telling that, because I did get a pack of candles on Christmas (some people might think that’s a cheap gift, but nope, I actually needed them and I am grateful to that friendo), so anytime of the week and either at night or day, well just need to get his sigil and I’ll be in busy.

3 Likes

Hmm, you know when the time was right, I was gonna make this special honey-cinnamon tea for Bune, would that work? Because I also got some pepsi, but my sense tell I should offer him some I make that’s unique to my style.

So, King Paimon would be able to send a Jinn who would make a good partner, I did hear a lot of bad things about them, so I thought of binding, just for security reasons, it made me feel uncomfortable that I’m forcing a great being to serve me, but in hearing what they could do to me and my love ones, I wanted to put options on the table in case. So, if I do make a wonderful, perhaps he can send me a very kind, pleasant Jinn who shall help and my cause.

Also no problem, A King has earned his crown and deserves my respect. I don’t have any robes, but just casual wear, I usually do my rituals in my batman shirt and grey cargo pants…is that bad?

2 Likes

Sure!

Tell him about it and ask him for advice and if he can do something to help you out. He’ll probably help you a lot with this.

Not a problem.

2 Likes

One thing to remember is that candle colour only matters if you are working within a system that uses such correspondences, such as candle spells. With candle spells, colour is usually matched to intent (red for lust, pink for love, green for money, etc).

Unless a spirit directly tells you that they only like purple candles, colour is up to you. I have evoked Paralda, Elemental King of Air, with sky blue candles, and also used those same candles for various demons and angels because they were all I had at the time. No one objected.

I generally use black candles for everything but I have two white candles that I only use for King Paimon. They are his and his alone.

As for what to wear, I concur with @Manosman Clean casual wear is fine. That’s what I usually wear, t-shirt and pants.

4 Likes

@DarkestKnight @Manosman Thanks guys, also got a question for you, Knight do you know anything about Hekate? Because that ritual was quite intense, and I just wanna know are all gods and goddesses like that? And is that a good or bad sign of the result of the ritual?

2 Likes

Also, funny you brought this up, because with Hekate, I used one purple and two whites for my ritual, including a lavender incense. Oh, quick word, what incense should I use for King Paimon?

2 Likes

As far as I know, any incense is fine for the mighty king. I am unable to use any incense at all in my current abode, but when I can, I use copal resin, as it is a good general manifestation base for any spirit.

However, frankincense could be used, as it has traditionally been the incense of kings.

3 Likes

Don’t have Corpal, but still have plenty of Frankincense. So, yeah being Magus isn’t gonna be too much, because that Hekate thing was a real eye opener, still unsure if it was bad or good, but was overwhelming.

2 Likes

To answer your previous question, no, not all gods and goddesses will be that intense. Different energies will hit you in different ways. You may simply have been more sensitive to the energy of Hecate than to other spirits, and so you were overloaded by it. If you work with her regularly, eventually you will adapt and it won’t be so intense.

I would say the intensity was a good sign of her presence though.

3 Likes

Good, because she is the first Goddess I’ve ever summoned and after I knocked on my altar three times, chanted the words, I felt her suddenly enter the room, I almost felt like fainting, even while writing my three petitions, it was like the weight of her presence was forcing me on my knees, though after the ritual, I gave her my thanks and got exhausted.

3 Likes