Magik presence,/ essence?

Hi,just wonder if in ya years,of practice lhp,u gain a powerful presence,were peolz cant help looking in ya like a,god? Oters like,rwveren you,? Sorry,not good english,and oters,like afraid of ya? Diferent looks,from practicing black magik,ig hapen go me,and yes,im nice loking,but its my magik aura? Presence,tanks,

Animals that aren’t mine will either flock to me from blocks away or break away from their owners to flee me.

And I love animals. I’ve never done anything to harm them, nor will I ever. It’s a little depressing.

Wow,not psoplz scare? Or bowing down to ya? Or the guilty look in theirs eyes,? I gess magik put above us,tanks,4 share xlerience,

Well, technically I’m still an embryo. I’m only six months on the path, friend. I imagine people who’ve been on it for decades, like Uncle Bearheart or something, carry an aura of reverence.

I just work with glamours, I make people feel what I want them to feel. When I was soops into the Vampiric Path I had a glamour that induced fear. I fed off that.

I used glamours to put people at ease when I had a sales based job, and have experimented with an “invisibility glamour”.

1 Like

A few weeks ago I went to a “workshop” which was led by some VERY fluff-bunny love & light types, “We are all one, let’s destroy our evil egos!” type brainwashing, and although I was there in a spirit of harmony to learn something, they KNEW and eyed me like they were on edge - the insincere smiles and “please come again!” at the end were hilarious!

I’m not an “evil” person, I don’t harm people just for kicks, I look normal and quite smartly dressed, and I was polite, low-profile and pleasant throughout, and yet they still knew… lol!

If you’re ever in London, try going in “Mysteries” shop in Covent Garden, that usually has plenty of white-lighters in it and they really pick the vibe up. I always feel about as welcome in there as a cobra in a maternity ward… still, they sell some good stuff and it’s vaguely amusing to see someone acting like that.

I can tone it down and even give off a false auric resonance by moving into a different headspace, I just prefer not to, most of the time.

Brilliant. Next time I’m in London, I’ll tweak my emissions to make me seem like a true worker of Evil. That’d scare the bunnies!

Villagers need to be burned, after all.

I just work with glamours, I make people feel what I want them to feel. When I was soops into the Vampiric Path I had a glamour that induced fear. I fed off that.

I used glamours to put people at ease when I had a sales based job, and have experimented with an “invisibility glamour”.[/quote]Hey Orismen, if you don’t mind me asking, how do you go about creating your glamours? I don’t know much about them but would like to tinker with them. Any suggestions?

I used glamours to put people at ease when I had a sales based job, and have experimented with an “invisibility glamour”.[/quote]Hey Orismen, if you don’t mind me asking, how do you go about creating your glamours? I don’t know much about them but would like to tinker with them. Any suggestions?[/quote]

Sure, I use a psychic shield that I charge with a specific intent. I raise the energy and localize it in a specific part of my body. I “code” it to have a specific effect for all those in my shield’s radius. Then I form the shield.

You can then feed your shield to keep it active.

Andrieh uses an NLP method, you can find it in his book or one if the early episodes of Deeper Down The Rabbit Hole.

Yep,it hapen to me,go to buy candles,tarot reader stop,stare,chking my vibes,i feel weird,tey knw wat my vibe mean,or my tipe of magik,peolz stare,2 many pagans,whitw magik,and me the center attention,i just go in& out,but yes they pick sme,maybe not use to real life,

I used glamours to put people at ease when I had a sales based job, and have experimented with an “invisibility glamour”.[/quote]Hey Orismen, if you don’t mind me asking, how do you go about creating your glamours? I don’t know much about them but would like to tinker with them. Any suggestions?[/quote]

Sure, I use a psychic shield that I charge with a specific intent. I raise the energy and localize it in a specific part of my body. I “code” it to have a specific effect for all those in my shield’s radius. Then I form the shield.

You can then feed your shield to keep it active.

Andrieh uses an NLP method, you can find it in his book or one if the early episodes of Deeper Down The Rabbit Hole.[/quote] Appreciate the info, man. Thanks!