Magickal YouTube Video Requests?

If you could choose to have a video based on something magickally/spiritually speaking what would you like to see, I will take all requests Into consideration :smiley: I look forward to seeing your recommendations.

Sincerely
C.Kendall.

16 Likes

There’s a lot we can do with tarot cards. I speak of tarot because I don’t know much about runes. Maybe a video on different ways to use them? :thinking:

5 Likes

Yes I agree

1. Tarot, what kind of deck is suitable for LHP. I like the Goetic Deck that @Mike_Bee uses. P.S. I just got the RWS deck to start with.

2. Limitations of Magick.

3. Daily practices required/to be maintained to raise magickal power.

4. Dynamics of how magick works.

I’ve only recently subscribed to your channel and loving the content, not sure if you’ve covered these topics, if so then excuse the redundancy.

9 Likes

As mentioned above tarot , and especially runes when it comes to magick. Also different types of meditation to achieve specific magick/spiritual goals

3 Likes

I would like to see a video all about the jinn like you talked about on your trip how do you contact them? and all you know about “Inbetween” or the “Sub”-Astral Plane?
Thanks
If possible

3 Likes

I would largely say anything that helps people move past the beginner phase would be really helpful. Just like in software development, there’s a large gap between the beginner videos and the advanced ones (which could also use coverage). Taking any future series past that beginner mark would give any pre-intermediate mageling a path to walk down.

It’s something I’ve discussed with other practitioners here and one of the reasons I journal my book work throughs, where they get to see me stumble, grope blindly at times, and be honest about knowledge shortfalls I have. But it gives them a perspective on one path only, whereas you could tap the other Balg members to give more.

Hope it helps.

9 Likes

Various modes of spell casting. It seems that being ceremonial magicians people overcomplicte their spells. Show practical and simp ways to cast spells like the king of practicality and simplicity, hoodoo.

7 Likes

Techniques to increase one’s astral senses. Or possibly a guide to Astral Projecting/Soul Traveling for beginners

7 Likes

I’d be very interested in hearing more regarding the Dark Obelisk, which I consecrated for the 9 gatekeeper ritual you designed. It’s still on my altar and feels like it has more to offer. While I can meditate on it, as I learned about this ritual tool from you, hearing your use and intentions for it would be very interesting.

Something less beginner level as Norse says would be really great. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Kabalyon magick or book of dead spells rituals not much info on them

2 Likes

I would like to see a more detailed exploration done on Radionics! and how they have worked out for you?

3 Likes

Connecting with the higher self (some of your preferred methods)

Astral Combat

Something related to Archetypes

Dealing with blocks in Magick and manifestation

Also maybe something where you talk about your experiences with entities and how others can connect with them

Your baneful Magick series was awesome so maybe more like that in other areas

6 Likes

-The Djinn, more about your personal experience working with them.

-Road Opener Ritual

-Radionics intro

-Demonic Entites and Magician Relationships as there is a broad spectrum of interaction.

Plz and thanks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::fire:

:rainbow:Karma

2 Likes

Something for beginner necromancers related to safety, what to look out for, some other basic stuff, etc.

3 Likes

Maybe stuff about protection, especially baneful protections that protect you as well as send back the harmful energy directed at you. Protections that don’t call on external spirits.

Stuff about Santa Muerte, always love hearing others perspectives and experiences with her, especially magick practitioners who work with her.

4 Likes

Voodou?

2 Likes

I would love to see you dive deeper into working with Azrael, I really enjoyed what you included in the necromancer.

Or a vid on the loa

I second these from @Kindraathe , as well as
@anon39079500 requests. Sick of blindly groping.

1 Like

working with godform

2 Likes