Magickal workings, Journal of the Warrior

Quite a good point on the will. Otherwise the only reason I can think is that we have seen that sex has an energetic effect on the individual. In which case, it becomes obvious how that can be an influence.

2 Likes

Sexual abstinence is generally recommended in the East basically so they can use the energy of humanity’s most primal drive for spiritual pursuits, rather than dissipating it in sexual activity (it’s also considered a form of purification).

However, there are also sects within the Eastern traditions, like that of the White Tigress, and Tantra, that take the opposite track, and rather than abstain, they use sexual activity as a catalyst to generate spiritual Ascension, in basically what we in the West would call sexual mysticism.

I mean, if sexual activity was all bad, the Taoists wouldn’t have created techniques so that the men could enjoy orgasm without ejaculating lol

8 Likes

There is a beautiful accord between the teachings of Jesus Christ to enter the “kingdom of God within you” and the teachings of Yoga set forth by Lord Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita to restore King Soul, the reflection of God in man, to its rightful rulership of the bodily kingdom, with full realization of the soul’s godly states of consciousness. When man is settled in that inner kingdom of divine consciousness, the awakened intuitive perception of the soul pierces the veils of matter, life energy, and consciousness and uncovers the God-essence in the heart of all things….

Excerpt from Yogananda

2 Likes

Note to self: look up St. Augustine, used to speak to animals

When I gave my sister a tarot on her spirit guides, 3 popped up, Jesus, her guardian angel, and Lucifer.

She’s never worked with Lucifer so I was shocked to see him, but I guess the only logical explanation is that him being extremely close to me, got close to my sister as well.

And if it’s true that me and Luce have a brotherly bond, it makes even more sense :slight_smile:
Thank you Lucifer and Jesus for watching over my sister

Please continue to bless her Jesus

You dont really have to currently work with an entity for them to be your spirit guide.

3 Likes

Very true, but it just shocked me since she never even came close to working with Infernals lol

there is a character make you meet real jesus 100% …they from the highest angels in universe

put other paslm suitable for astral projection and suitable words instead of that written in artiacle .

2 Likes

Interesting

write these words on A4 paper …burn it …pour ash on seal of tetragrammaton drawn inside circle of talisman :
The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein.
2 For He has founded it upon the seas,
3 Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord?
Or who may stand in His holy place?
4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol,
Nor sworn deceitfully.
5 He shall receive blessing from the Lord,
And righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6 This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him,
Who seek Your face. Selah

Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.
Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
Lift up your heads, O you gates; lift them up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.
Who is he, this King of glory? YOUR NAME HERE – he is the King of glory. So be lifted up for me you doors and everlasting gate: let the doors of goodness and mercy be opened for me. The doors of evil and bad luck be locked.
I have ascended into the hill of the LORD and I stand in His holy place, therefore let me access the heavens by peace .

get these herbs especially to enter High realems :
𝙼𝚄𝙶𝚆𝙾𝚁𝚃
Buchu
Eyebright
Silene Capensis
Marigolds
burnt bay (ash then powder )
OR/+
blue Lotus (deep meditation )
Wild Dagga
Lavender
mukna (active pineal)
nutmeg (clarity in vision )
ashwagandha (relaxation)
shisandra (for connect emotionally with astral world )
skullcap ( for return safe after astral projection )
bobbinsan (open mystical worlds of nature )
kratom ( faciliate high consciousness)

4 Likes

warpp it and cover by yellow thread then make a necklace by other thread and wear it …speak to it and ask what you want …wear it through sleeping @MagickVigilante.

3 Likes

That’s actually really cool. I don’t think I’ll use it as it doesn’t have room in my practice but I think the concept is very cool. I hope someone does experiment with this I’d be interested in hearing about results.

5 Likes

That’s the way to do it! The more sex, the better.

2 Likes

Spoke to Lucifer in a scan today, asked him for help with entering a university to study physics.

His light took me over, then he showed me money being given, so I have to pay to enter, he showed me a city which I assumed was London

Then he showed me entering the University, so it will go good

4 Likes

Meditated on Satan’s enn today

Tasa Reme Laris Satan

I started to feel the energy, it was going good but I was interrupted by a phone ringing

I need to try again

Maybe I should make a pact with Lucifer to help fix my power, energy and senses so they ease evocations

1 Like

Purchased a reading by a witch on Etsy to see for my pact with Lucifer, let’s see

1 Like

Reading was very well done, and very insightful

1 Like

Thinking of proceeding with a seduction spell and a pact with Lucifer done on behalf of the same witch.

Will update the results

1 Like

Why not petition him?

Don’t know if it will work, I prefer a pact

1 Like