Magickal war

Hey. Last year i took revenge against multiple enemies with baneful magick. The first enemy i went against was the one who cursed me. That person is/was a part of a bloodline. I knew this and i gladly went to war. Before my workings i have put on some pretty powerful defences up and im practicly untouchable although i feel they are trying really hard to destroy me. Recently they had some minor success nothing tragic happened but i do feel it. I reversed their curses but i want to anhialate them. So my question is how do you quickly and effectively win a magickal war? Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

Ask help from spirits. I mean, they’re not stronger than Lucifer or King Paimon no matter how you look at it.

3 Likes

They re nkt even stronger than me. A very powerful sorcerer told me that himself during consultation. Yeah i will :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Other than another notch on the cursers belt, chances are the curser would be the victor and I a fatality, due to my not fighting back. If they’re not stronger than you, then is that a benefit?

2 Likes

They are a neusance plus its personal. It would give me a great sadistic pleasure to anhialate them, there is no point denying it.

3 Likes

It is :slight_smile: im just trying to find out if i can wipe them all out at once or ankther long campaign since i dont really have time and have better things to do

2 Likes

You should perhaps ask a strategist on which route you should take. The best strategist I can think of is King Paimon. But perhaps you could ask some members here that excel at curses, etc.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same. My scrying has confirmed my targets and the front organisation yt which they congregate. War it is.

2 Likes

Is it something personal or do they simply not like magicians, demons, etc. ?

2 Likes

For me it personal. They took my home my life my sanity. I have excelled greately not long ago and i wanted to leave them be after i avenged myself guess they weerent of the same opinion. There is an under current in my countrx with people doing spells usually baneful tk their enemies and excell but they dont go as far as most of us here. I also have a spiritual connection since i was a child. So now that im stronger i will destroy them.

2 Likes

I wish I was good with baneful magic so that I could help you but I can’t do more than to recommend you King Paimon to help you with your next moves (strategically or not).

2 Likes

Will do that thank you me and him are close :slight_smile:

1 Like

Earth and fire to cause upheaval
Fire and earth to wring the vitality out of their life
Earth and air to blind them

Saturn and mars to cause death and strife
Moon and saturn to bind in madness and fear
Moon and jupiter to reflect and amplify.

5 Likes

Lovely :slight_smile: thank yoh :slight_smile:

I just cursed them. I ve never been so exhausted all my life. The adrenaline is still pumping, but i feel at ease. Did myself a nice meal from bread,butter and marmelade to ground myself now im gonna take shower and go to sleep. Hopefully i will never have to do anything like this again. Hopefuly now i will live in well deserved peace.

2 Likes