Magickal Squares and Numerology

I’m reading Kingdoms of flame. As I am in chapter two, some bits of information opened a slew of questions for me; ones I don’t believe I can understand in one to two posts. First, the magical squares, when letters, correspond to the Hebrew letter, and number of each letter. All the squares should add to the same number. Then, the squares themselves have a number that is representative to planetary alignments. How does this size up? Are they actual numbers of angles? Are they related to the zodiac? Are they descriptive of attributes of the spirit being evoked?

Then the Enochian table of union is mentioned. When I look it up online, there is reference to Kabbala. How would one use the table of union as a source of power? When spoken about, it is said it is dangerous to mess with. As with other things, that just drives me to want to use it all the more. So Timothy, can you shed some light on these questions?

[quote=“gvgjbune, post:1, topic:3477”]I’m reading Kingdoms of flame. As I am in chapter two, some bits of information opened a slew of questions for me; ones I don’t believe I can understand in one to two posts. First, the magical squares, when letters, correspond to the Hebrew letter, and number of each letter. All the squares should add to the same number. Then, the squares themselves have a number that is representative to planetary alignments. How does this size up? Are they actual numbers of angles? Are they related to the zodiac? Are they descriptive of attributes of the spirit being evoked?

Then the Enochian table of union is mentioned. When I look it up online, there is reference to Kabbala. How would one use the table of union as a source of power? When spoken about, it is said it is dangerous to mess with. As with other things, that just drives me to want to use it all the more. So Timothy, can you shed some light on these questions?[/quote]

Ok. I said Timothy, but the question is open for anyone to answer.

I’m no expert with magick squares but I am reading up on them and plan on testing this out. Apparently magic squares can be letters of any language or numbers, including blank spaces.

There’s a book called “The Book of Death and Hindu Spiritism” and on the cover it has a magick square with English letters I deciphered the author used numerology concerning the letters, specifically the older Chaldean numerology, when I saw the square with the numbers it was very symmetrical.

I personally don’t believe in numerology or astrology for that matter, but perhaps a certain combination of letters/numbers can act as a combination sigil that can be unlocked with the help of a spirit. That’s my best guess.