Magickal Revival - Kenneth Grant

Hey guys so someone recommended this book to me, he’s a LHP mage who practices draconian magick. He said draconian magick is about working with the primordial gods, when I pressed him about his experience or what I look forward to he gave me vague answers, “it’ll show you so much” and “more than you could ever ask for” he also eluded to the path being rough or something. I’m currently reading the book and am just wondering is it all theory and back story or is there a practical application and rituals in it?

Exert I liked

1 Like

The exert is Liber Oz wich was originally written by Aleister Crowley, Grant was a thelmite and a member of OTO until he was kicked out for various reasons and formed TOTO (now TO).
If you are not familiar with Thelema you will be lost in his writings.

Grant is in my opinion one of the worst ways to introduce a newcommer to draconian magic as his writing is more focused towards people who already has some knowledge in how to put the ideas he present to practical use.
It also one shows a few of the aspects of the draconian path.

As for practical rituals there is enough ideas presented in the book that you could start preforming rituals if you take the time to put the pieces together.

Asenath Mason is a better start to be honest.

h Draconian Ritual Book is another worthwile read that fetures both good backgrounds on diffrent things inside the draconian current.

1 Like

Excellent work!!!

:dragon:

1 Like

What about Thomas Karlsson and Kenneth Grant, how their approach differ from Asenath Mason’s?

I ask that again because their books are the only ones available in my language.