Magickal protection tatoos pt 2

Having to engage in this will leave me subject to problems such as if I screw up it could backfire, or things could 'stick to me"; and since my clan needs me to keep some of them alive- and others protected and having a “Decent” Male figure in there lives. I want to obtain some "
Teflon Tattoos, to protect me in my work, as well as from it should there be a backfire issue.
I was wanting to do something like an All Powerful Magick Circle, tattooed around my waste like a big wide Battle belt. but I could do other things. If anyone knows of protective Circles which could work out as a belt, and any other sigils or tats which would serve as protections I would greatly appreciate it. I also know about Henna, but when I get a tat, I want to keep it, so thank temp tat folks out there- but just not for me. Just in case I cannot afford tats when I want them, I want something which can be drawn on with Sharpee or grease pencil.
my email is [email protected] Thanks

I´ve been having the same idea with Solomon´s seals but I don´t know if it really works, the idea is great cause having it permanently with you, you will always be ready for whatever, I´m planning to try it with a sigil something small at first, so any updates I will post it.

If I may, and this is not a dig at you.

Having the Solomonic Seals or any magical symbol with you and active at all times means that you have its influence with you at all times, for better or worse. You can’t turn it off.

If you have one that is used for protection (One of the Jupiter Seals, but I forget which one) one would think that would be prefect, but what happens when the seal starts “protecting” you from things you don’t want or need protection from?

What if you open a wealth seal and then every job you have form here on out ends up with you working 80hrs and week cause hey that builds wealth.

I am always one for innovation, but I have come to realize lately that there is wisdom in coming back to your baseline.

just my 2 cents.

Another alternative is to have a Thai monk do a hand poked Sak Yant bamboo protective tattoo. There are Thai temples in the USA where I believe there may be monks who perform this work. They pray over the tattoo as they work. I had a few done in Thailand by Ajarn Noo the great Master.

ajarn noo kanpai sompong kanphai or ganpai celebrity tattoos

2 Likes
Another alternative is to have a Thai monk do a hand poked Sak Yant bamboo protective tattoo. There are Thai temples in the USA where I believe there may be monks who perform this work. They pray over the tattoo as they work.

I had never heard of that, and seems awesome.

I had a few done in Thailand by Ajarn Noo the great Master.

ajarn noo kanpai sompong kanphai or ganpai celebrity tattoos

so custer you’re basically… a celebrity =D

When you say a Thai monk, you’re talking about a buddhist thai monk or is there an specific cult in thailand that take care of those kinds of proteccion?

Edit: Google has many answers, google and his girlfriend wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yantra_tattooing if anyone want bit of a reading about it.

(borrowed from Ajarn Noo’s website)
The Khmer Empire was divided up between Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam by French Colonists. Angkor was the capital of Khmer Empire and was the biggest city in the world at the time. Angkor’s population reached over a million. Sak yant also called yantra tattooing, is a form of sacred tattooing practiced in Southeast Asian countries including Cambodia, Laos,and Thailand. The practice has also begun to grow in popularity among Chinese Buddhists in Singapore.

The origin of the “Wai Kru” or paying respect to the teacher, is a centuries old custom in Thailand. The “Sak Yant” tattoos the devotees have inked into their bodies go back to ancient times as well. The term “Sak” means to tap, which is how the tattoos are applied with a long steel spire and “Yant” comes from the Sankrit word “Yantra” meaning an instrument or mystical diagram. Many say the lines in the tattoos represent the umbilical cord to the Buddha while the round tattoos are believed to represent the face of the Buddha. The tattoos are thought to possess magical qualities and are amulets which can protect the wearer from harm, believers claim. In ancient times, according to website Thailand-tattoo.com, tattooing became a popular way of identifying civil servants and soldiers. While tattoos are worn as adornment in the West, most Thais do not show off theirs.

This link may interest some regardng Sak Yant tattoos and other Thai
magic:

Buddha Magic in Motion | Sak Yant Thai Temple Tattoos
Buddha Magic in Motion – some interesting Video Clips – Sak Yant Thai Temple Tattoos

I trought of one,but bwing at ocult practices,and invocanting,dealing whit demons,satan,lucifer,angels,i decide not,i dnt want to piss,anyone,or b in the midle,fod a tatto in my skin,