Magickal Macguyver

This may sound strange but do you think there would be any benefits to allowing a demon to possess a child?

Not strange at all…what about a specific new born child being created in planning that is born and has your own DNA line and blood line …and specific plans made for you to move your spirit and memory bank from your present body into the chosen child? This is moving from an older body into a younger one.
Weird? I do not think so…as I contend this is exactly what some of the Egyptian Pharaohs did in some cases. One is recorded as having over 100 children. I say he planned on doing this and then it took place. He chose which child he would enter into. This is one way that the initiation of these Pharaohs disappeared and was lost…lol…it just went underground and they are still here with us today…I say it is more common than anyone could imagine.

Think about it…if you can send a spirit being into another…why not consider sending or transferring you own spirit into some other body that you so plan on taking over…Not strange at all…I do not believe there is that much difference from a spirit being indwelling a body as you doing it yourself.

Maxx

Yea I’m actually trying to learn the art of taking over anothers body but I have some traits I’m looking for that are hard to find. I would like it to be Aryan and built for muscle building, so wide shoulders and 6’4" or bigger.

Very interesting topic about entering into another body. I wonder in doing so, are you only possessing them, or are you forcefully ejecting their souls out for good? This would be of serious interest for a magician who has become disabled or ill, or who just wants a change…

Would be a great thing to study under the tutelage of an informed entity.

Necromaster - it shouldn’t be too hard to find those types of bodies. Go to gyms or sporting clubs. Plenty of tall, muscular men in basketball. Having said that, I have no idea regarding your areas social dynamics. But I assume if you discovered a way to body swap, you would pretty much have discovered immortality and would have plenty of time to look, swap, and change till your hearts content.

1 Like

I have just noticed there are 2 demons in Azazel’s house of Retztael that teach this very thing. One teaches about conscious reentry into another body after death, the other on how to take over another body. If people are interested, its in BOA.

1 Like

Yea I’m actually getting ready to make a pact with a demon from house retztael specifically to learn how to do this. Sick of the corpse I’m in right now.

1 Like

Well I too would like another form, but I think I would prefer to learn how to change my own form rather then taking someone elses. Sort of like learning how to fish rather then just taking someones fish. Besides some of the traits I would like to have, aren’t really something you’ll just come across on the street. But as I’ve said before everyone has a different path so maybe thats the way for you to go. If you do manage to get another body, be sure to let us know. I would be very interested in studying the effects of such a technique. I do think having that as a backup plan in case something goes horribly wrong before I master physical shapeshifting may be something to do. So at some point I may try learning how to do that as well, though only as a “just in case” sort of technique.

1 Like

That is why the study of the leaders of the 19th Dynasty of Egypt is so interesting for me.

Uncle Fester

oh man, what a great thread! This has been a fascinating read :slight_smile:

1 Like

There seems to be so many demons and so many abilities to learn, with each ability taking up to a whole life of study to master. If a person learns to body swap in one life time, then swaps to a younger form, they will be able to spend that body’s life learning another ability, and so on. Continually learning, continually changing. Continually amassing wealth and power.

Damn it Necromaster, I was trying to stay on the straight and narrow, but these abilities you describe are very juicy and appetising.

1 Like

[quote=“Brutus, post:48, topic:130”]There seems to be so many demons and so many abilities to learn, with each ability taking up to a whole life of study to master. If a person learns to body swap in one life time, then swaps to a younger form, they will be able to spend that body’s life learning another ability, and so on. Continually learning, continually changing. Continually amassing wealth and power.

Damn it Necromaster, I was trying to stay on the straight and narrow, but these abilities you describe are very juicy and appetising.[/quote]

Yeah I know what you mean. I initially went to the dark side for the cookies and wound up staying for the feast lol.

1 Like

I have many different stories of body possession I can relate but here is one…

My friend showed me pictures of her early years and a few childhood photos…The kid was spacey looking with dark, meaningless eyes…and she has no memory of any childhood memories prior to age 8. They could find hardly any photos that the parents had of her from 0 - 8. I called up the spirit within her and it told me that she, and some others that entered her, had to wait until the 8 year old girl died…and it was at night during sleep…and upon death then the others were allowed to enter and take up life there to express themselves in a physical body. At that point in time, I saw the photos of the child growing up. The entire countinence and appearance took on a much more lively look. Even her sisters talk about how much she changed at that point in her life.

I did have a little more involvement here with this…I could pull up other beings that dwelt within her as I knew their name and their function and I could tell when they surfaced when no one else was the wiser.

I actually could pull up a sexual being named “Eve” that was one fantastic being. The color of her eyes change to another color and the face even changed to look like another being. No physical person could do that right before your eyes…but I have seen it in other beings as well that I dealt with…and I say these type of spirits moving in is more common than anyone thinks…it just means that no one is aware of what has happened.

Uncle Fester

PS…I have led a very different life than most…here in the Addams family

1 Like

Like Kyra here in the UK its a very secular and rationalistic culture so the typical response to anyone interested in anything at all religious or involving any belief in spiritual realms is either thinking your nuts, an emotional cripple needing a crutch, or your a bit dim.

My study is filled with things like crystal balls and scrying mirrors, candles and incense, relligious objects and Tree of life charts, but funnily enough whenever people come in they never say, hey you must be a Wiccan/occultist/hippy/borderline psychotic or whatever…Lol…British people are just so polite. They wait till they leave then say see that guy hes a right nutter :slight_smile:

[quote=“Neophyte, post:51, topic:130”]Like Kyra here in the UK its a very secular and rationalistic culture so the typical response to anyone interested in anything at all religious or involving any belief in spiritual realms is either thinking your nuts, an emotional cripple needing a crutch, or your a bit dim.

My study is filled with things like crystal balls and scrying mirrors, candles and incense, relligious objects and Tree of life charts, but funnily enough whenever people come in they never say, hey you must be a Wiccan/occultist/hippy/borderline psychotic or whatever…Lol…British people are just so polite. They wait till they leave then say see that guy hes a right nutter :)[/quote]

LOL, it’s the same here Neophyte. Flemish people are just so polite and introvert, you’ll only see their eyes covertly trying to skim the room, then they try to suppress raising their eyebrows, perhaps they’ll share a meaningful look with their partners when you’ve gone to fetch them a drink in the kitchen, but that’s it. They’ll leave politely and you just know they’ll only start yapping once they’re in the car and no one can hear them haha!

That’s one thing I envy about european culture. You guys have that kind of reservation that we americans lack and I think that’s where a lot of our internal conflict stems from. Being such a young country when compared to the rest of the world we tend to show it philosophically and at times forget that our freedom of speech right only protects us from the government and not the people we talk about. lol.

1 Like

Now I am pondering ancient egyptian magicians transferring bodies and maintaining wealth and worldly power up until this very day, still leading the world through body snatching capabilities. Thanks for that. It makes me wonder, is there any regulatory measure that would limit the amount of times one can transfer bodies before they have to revert to being something like a cow/shrew/crow?

1 Like

nope…none at all. But at some point this individual has accumulated vast experience and knowledge and it seems this world and dimension would no longer hold their interest…and they would need more intelligent things to do…

Maxx

Nice thread, I share the same with many, doing things kind of in the dark… of course my family see me from “different” to “crazy/dangerous person” just because my interest in magick…

about burning bridges, they don’t know I’m into blakc magick, they think I want some kind of idilic spirituality with angels and hippies… if they knew they would probably look for profesional help for me, tho there is nothing they can do now and of course for me this path is before my family (ain’t gonna hurt them but I’ll burn bridges if is needed to)

here where I live now I don’t even have a room on my own, and I have to do magick on one of my cousin’s room so he leaves (I gladly spent a month or so while my cousin was “trapped” with his inlaws) but now he’s back, I’ll have to do it again… my othe option to sleep is in my grandma’s room fill with cats an dogs so… don’t even start with where I perform my work.

in my country sex shops are seen as taboo, and just recently people has started to watch them more opnely… sadly that doesn’t happen with esoteric shops… all you can find is rhp or hippie new age self help in mainstream libraries… I think if E.A.'s books came here would be banned (seriously, some years ago the didn’t let Iron Maiden to enter the country, tho that changed thx devil).

anyway, tho I keep my things in secret my cousins know that I practice magick and tho they don’t like to talk about it, they look into me for help (usually to get rid of entities) or if any paranormal stuff happens, they usually blame me tho they don’t say anything bad (in front of me).

Man, the body shifting subject… my main goal for this lifetime… I remember reading the tale of the eight chinese immortals when I was a kid, one of them actually got immortal in the “wrong body” because one of his helpers couldn’t take proper care of his body so he entered in the body of a homeless guy that was dying, attaining the eternal state in the body of a beggar…

I would not be surprised that the reason royal families trace their ancestry into the beinging of “royalty” and all their incest relationships is due to this

my plans (to when I adquire that kind of power) is either to form a powerful blood line so I can reencarnate into one of my descendants or to take the body of the young child of some powerful family and stat there, hopefully killing the parents like in The Omen, well that part just came to my mind, but the other is fair plan I think.

1 Like

Speaking of moving one person’s spirit into another person’s body, you ought to check out Criss Angel’s episode from a couple weeks ago. Watch
Criss Angel: beLIEve

I used to think all his stuff was an illusion, this made me question that…

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Removed posts May 30th