Magickal help with skin problems?

Hello everyone. For the past three years, I’ve been fighting with acne. I don’t have acne anymore (or at least not the way that I used to), but I have acne marks and I can’t seem to get rid of them. I’ve been trying everything. And, on top of all that, I still have days when I get some acne pimples, which only leave more marks. I know magick alone cannot help it, I will still use the appropriate products and I will keep a balanced diet. However, I am trying to enhance the potency of the products I use, or to make my skin heal faster. Please, if anyone knows some sort of spell that could help me, I would be extremely grateful.

1 Like

I notice that spirits lead me to the mundane. I was looking for youthful beauty products and videos about the supplement NMN kept showing up. I also keep an altar to Venus. On Fridays, I call to the spirits of Venus, place a newly purchased product on the altar and ask to enhance its potency and keep me consistent with my routine. I also give an offering and say a prayer asking for both inward and outward beauty.

Have you tried a derma roller for the marks? They’re painful but effective and cheap. There’s also company called Rodan & Fields that make awesome skincare products. But you’ll most likely need to do some wealth magic first. It’s expensive stuff!

Pore hoovers are great on a practical level

Water is good on a magick and practical level

I think I would do some water divination personally

Also, add Alpha Lipoic Acid and fatty acid supplements to your diet. I follow Dr. Perricone’s diet for skincare.

I have a friend with pretty severe cystic acne. I have the occasional bout of eczema and shingles.

Our experiences…

1. Stress is bad. Anything you can do to relax will help.

2. Steroids are a bitch. Avoid them if you can. Maybe you’ll tolerate them better than we have; and you should never ignore medical advice from a physician but… the cure was worse than the disease in my case.

3. Beelzebub is the demon you’ll want to work with on this. Lord of Decay is also the Lord of Healing.

4. Selenium sulfide helps me. Coal oil and other petro-chemical based ointments help her. They both smell awful. A doctor may be able to prescribe something better but it might be a steroid.

5. A consultation with a knowledgeable herbalist (like, say, @BellaJennyfur) may be in order.

2 Likes

In addition to everything said here, be sure to also wear sunscreen. UV rays can cause additional hyperpigmentation and prolong the healing of acne scars. Also, be sure to not use anything harsh and acidic on your skin, as most products are. Look for gentle, light moisturizers instead.

Ask archangel Raphael for healing of your skin :+1:t2:

1 Like

Archangel Raphael is awesome at healing. I’d also consider President Marbas, to understand the root of your condition, what causes the flair ups and breakouts, and how to treat them for the best results

1 Like

hi, what helped me are the products for atopic skin (from Mixa, A-derma (exomega) and Mustela), the bath for washing the face, body and hair, as well as the milk for the body and face. Merz special complex of vitamins and minerals, hair, skin and nails will shine, after two weeks you will see a change.