Magickal Friends with benfits or no

Yes you did! :)[/quote]

Ok, that’s weird. I had a good bit more than that typed and somehow it disappeared. So let me try to add in what got cut off:

…I know it’s a few days late but I hope your days have been better these days :wink:

So…how much experience DO you have? From some of your other posts I’ve read it seems that you’ve had a decent amount of success. Have you done much sigil gazing?[/quote]
Define Sigil gazing haha! Im no pro.
I have working with sigils mostly demonic
Azazels the most. Belials, Amaymons, Abaddons, Astaroth, Shax, and Baelzebub. And Lucifer i just learned.
Im still learning. But i love it.
Im not really sure i did magick for a little while and stopped then picked back again.

1 Like

I have had some good successes but honestly they mostly sheer dumb luck ! :slight_smile:
But I am learning what Im really good at naturally and trying to work to make it great.
Also trying to learn anf become better at that stuff im not so naturally good at.

1 Like

I don’t think its a good idea, some can think they are justified in cursing you , even if you did not do anything wrong

I was in a relationship with my girlfriend for nearly 12 years, then in the beginning of January she left me. I came home and then she was just gone. To be with someone for nearly 12 years and then all of sudden that person is just gone, is torture. I could not handle it emotionally, so I ended up in a clinic for 2 weeks. Then I was on antidepressants and pills to make me relax, it did help and I felt better. But then in the middle of the year, I decided that I wanted to stop with my medication. I did, however I have gone through a very depressing year and I get so lonely sometimes, I really felt like ending it all.

But, there are a couple of things that gets me through the day and that is Black Metal. When I listen to Black Metal it’s as if I connect with the demonic, and it takes the pain away. Last weekend I started to slowly connect with Lucifer, and that connection with a spirit is also helping to ease my loneliness.

I am thinking that I need to connect stronger with the spirits, I mean maybe it would be better to get a succubus as a companion, than a real person. The thing is, I am very new with practicing magick, so I must still develop my abilities, but in a nutshell, I am also doing the loner thing, however I feel that the spirits can be my friends, because there is not any humans that I can connect with at the moment.

4 Likes

Can you recommend some black metal bands to listen to I LOVE BLACK METAL. It really does take all the emotions away. I love how the fast guitar riffs and blast beats help me forget all the pain.

Some of my favorite are - Horna , Beherit, Marduk , Behemoth , Dark Funeral, Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult , Mayhem , Watson, Carpatian Forest, Taake, Tsjuder , 1349, Belphegor , Bathory, Burzum, Darkthrone , Dimmu Borgir

There are a lot more that I listen to. So many bands playing this year and I can’t wait

In my experience most “magical” people hide theirs interest in magic, its fully uderstandable. @GasMaskAl i think you will like Vesania.

I don’t really hide it but I don’t really advertise it as well. I only have 2 people I talk to and hang out with (maybe 1 now) but people have seen me read and draw occult related stuff.

I took myself out of social media entirely. You’ll be surprised as to how many people remember your actual phone number. I never did have any support from those so called friends reagarding Magical practices.

Vesania sounds sick. I never knew Orion came from that band. He plays bass for BEHEMOTH one of my favorite bands. That’s cool thanks for replying with that

I am currently in a relationship with someone who is basically scared of fuck of what I do. It freaks her out. Once spirits came to her at my house and she got up and left at 4am. You need someone who is very open minded and believes in allowing the other person to do what makes them happy. The good thing about it is you dont have to worry about them trying to control or manipulate you. You have the leverage. However she wishes fully I would drop all of this lol. But i strongly suggest starting out with telling others that you meditate regularly, and slowlyyyyyy migrate the conversation into other things about it. Wouldn’t advise telling someone you just met who is likely christian for example that you spoke to Lucifer yesterday at your house

1 Like