Magickal friends with benefits Remix ~ how we roll! ✊

Ok guys got some requests for another magickal friends with benefits. I know alot of you just finished in the two groups. But if you are up for the challenge or missed out on the last two groups heres your chance.

It’s how we roll! :metal:

8 Likes

I am in

2 Likes

Just like the rolling stone ay arianna.:heart_eyes:

Damn that was quick.

2 Likes

Im in.

1 Like

:point_up:

2 Likes

I’m in too

2 Likes

I mayyy be up for helpin out again. Gonna see how much of a drain im hit with between my cuurent work and the workshop

2 Likes

I totally understand. :heart:

Im actually surprised by the turn out so far. It’s pretty freaking awesome, considering we just finished two that were over a month long. :blush:

You guys rock :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Well if imma aim beyond the stars gotta shoot for um lol

Need magickal workout for that.
Last month is likely only reason im makin it through the week without collasping durin the day lmao :crazy_face: :japanese_ogre: :dragon_face: :rofl: :eye:

4 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

I’m In!!! Which is fun to say out if context for a friends with bennies group :wink:

5 Likes

I will pass this time. That was really draining and tiring at a point :dizzy_face:. Good luck!

2 Likes

I totally understand :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in.

2 Likes

Mi familia :heart::slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in. My request is to have amazing clairvoyant and clairaudience. I’m guessing I scratch your back you scratch mine sorta deal? How does this work exactly?

1 Like

Yeah. Please explain I want in also. :wink: Meow, we may be touching each other over vast distances!

1 Like

Read this it will explain. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Awesome, then siiign me up. Also, I wish that one day, the barriers betwixt realms have broke down enough… That I can summon forth my magical power much in the same fashion as a Super Saiyan from DBZ. That would rock.

1 Like