2 Likes

oh my I chased mine with a shot of honey crown royal. mmmmmm to 100th

2 Likes

Oh my. I love your thoughts. Lol :slight_smile:

Name:
Cyberseeker

Birthdate:
March 24, 1980

Will PM Birth chart and full name (if needed) on request.

Request:
Better communication with the spirit realm other than through meditation and lucid dreaming, if that’s possible. Instead of just my own legions for defense, influence, wealth and sexual pleasure, entities that can either help me create these or cast spells. Or, grant me legions and entities that can do these things.

1 Like

Watch out, you might accidentally summon me too. I fricking looooooovveee Xocolatl!

1 Like

Chocolate pudding! The pudding man! The pudding! And, Iove milk chocolate, dark chocolate, cocoa and chocolate milk! Are “Toosie Rolls” chocolate? I like those too! Yoohoo!

The ancient Aztecs treated it like gold. It wasn’t until the Europeans had the idea of adding sugar to it.

The darkness of the chocolate.

Disclaimer: All references to pudding are to be void of “Bill Cosby”. Please take note.

3 Likes

Im more lime green jello and cool whip :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

There’s always room for Jello, @Eye_of_Ra.

2 Likes

I can wait til ya sleep, and get all mysterious like shadows and air and whatnot, and ya know, get all up inside ya and give ya a lil spank with my magick, get ya all ready for the day and stuff. :B NAH jk I will gladly help… With that jello and chocolate!

2 Likes

Sorry, I misunderstood owing to the title of the thread. I thought this was about Magicians meeting up for dirty sex – friends with benefits. I show my wand and get to drink champagne from the chalice, that sort of thing. I guess I let my hopes influence me as I dreamt of Mandarin-Meals (The Book of Lies, Chapter 87).

Al.

2 Likes

Deadline for 2 requests is 28th isn’t it?

1 Like

Ok I have questions. One of my requests is to get a specific woman to talk to me. There will be blocks in place of some sort. I can’t say what sort because she won’t talk to me to tell me whether it was something her “partner” (slave lord) told her I did (which I know is partly the case) or something I did without knowing or a combination etc. or what exactly. Do I need to make removal of the blocks one request then getting her to talk to me the other or is that going to be an all in one sort of thing? Also what information is needed by everyone else to get it to happen to specific people? Namely me and her?

1 Like

When the group goes private you can share more specifics if the group needs it. Right now I just need to know the requests. So that’s good. I have something work on. I would personally break it into two request. And since everyone gets two days for magick on their requests it should work out fine.

4 Likes

Can I still request? Can you get a daughter of Lilith (succubus) to have sex with me?

I’ve been calling out to her in rituals and such and she still hasn’t responded. I’ve been waiting for her for years now. She hasn’t even touched me. I’m really lonely.

1 Like

So one would be break the blocks and the other get her to contact me. That’s 2 so I am sorted. I wonder if I should change that to get her to contact me wanting to start a relationship? Ultimate goal.

1 Like

Well I feel some light toucing now, so I hope it’s her

No one had started yet this doesn’t start til Feb 1

3 Likes

cant remember if i stated my request, but i need money…specifically i need seed capital to start my own buisness

3 Likes

Will be the last time you start Friends with benefit?
I don’t hope it, results are AMAZING.
So, I’d like to join again, and my request will be to make my dad more sensibly to his family, or better, to me, my sisters and my mom.
I’ll be more precise on the group

4 Likes

Thank you!

Honestly I don’t know if I’ll do more or not just depends on how much time I have in the future for this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes