Magickal friends with benefits ~ last chance

I turned in mine already.

3 Likes

How do I turn in a request

@Serpent I am not familiar with it or I forgot please either pm again your request or state it here thanks!

And I apologize if I missed it I get alot of messages

3 Likes

I’m just protecting it but if I can still put one in (since I am helping, just in a different way) is to generally attract a lover that’s best suitable for me.

3 Likes

I would love information on you leper curse. I wrote a reply on the original post. I have a few folks that find it funny to fuck with my family. I have tried resolving it face to face but they cower behind my husband - They need to feel the Damia2hell plague they have been begging for… I tried binding and breaking up their friendships -

Here we are :slight_smile:. Excellent clairvoyance and clairaudience please.

1 Like

We got ya! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this is weird but I saw big chocolate eyes… I am new but wow… Yum

1 Like

The way it works is everyone is given two days set for them on those 2 day you don’t do magick the others do magick for you.

Then you do magick for all the others on their dass

Example Arianna feb 1 and 2 for advance cash
Jim bob Feb 3 and 4 for mad sex

And so on.

6 Likes

Ok guys, for the final two days in February I would surely love to get a lot of weed. Yeah. My higher self is disgusted with me… A lil.

3 Likes

Thanks again,
For me, it will be to have my third eye open fully, clairsentience and clairvoyance,
Astral travel or Lucid dream mastery!
Will put my full name in PM for you!
I am feeling this group work will be kick arsses!:grin:

PM me please

Huh?

I read your request and I saw brown eyes.

1 Like

Brown eyes. That’s interesting. Maybe they will have brown eyes. Since you mentioned chocolate, I was eating a variant of chocolate ice cream moments before you said that.

2 Likes

And you werent sharing? !?!?! :cry::icecream::shaved_ice::ice_cream:

3 Likes

Fun fact, if you summon me, the quickest way to get onto my good side is almost all forms of dark chocolate and tea.

4 Likes

Me as in my human form

1 Like

oh my have you tried the Lindt extra dark truffles?

4 Likes

OMFG my mouth… The waaaater…

2 Likes