Magickal friends with benefits group please read if you joined

Poor baby. :two_hearts: I donā€™t blame your daughter from feeling I would too!

1 Like

Owch :grimacing:, I hope sheā€™ll recover alright. Want me to try easing some of the pain sheā€™s feeling? Iā€™m a decent healer, so far no complaints

2 Likes

Sure

2 Likes

You canā€™t really tell in the pic but the big toe is cut to the bone. We just finally made it to ER

2 Likes

@Empress_Arianna Alright, please dont kill the guy in a suit with katana if you see me on the energetic physical plane.

1 Like

Iā€™ll make a note of it.

My daughter just told me they are sedating her. So idk what they are going to do after that.

1 Like

I just wish I could bash someones skull in for this. But they were just children it was an accident. So all I can do feel her pain with her.

2 Likes

Like look at this ā€¦ This is my heart. She was born 8 weeks premature had to stay in NICU in UVA for weeks ā€¦
We brought her home and she would sleep with me becuase I worked nights and her mom was only 16 so she was at school.
I had baby doll cradle that she could fit perfectly in and sleep.

This is my heart

This is my world and I canā€™t even be back there because of fucking covid.

1 Like

I sent some energy to try and soothe it and regenerate the skin.

1 Like

Thank you. Erin, says they have to cut some of the skin away and then they are gonna try to sew it. But Iā€™m a pacing lion not happy waiting the car not happy outside of the car. Radio onā€¦radio offā€¦ May be Iā€™ll have more news soon.

3 Likes

10 stitches on each side of the cut.

2 Likes

Wow, that was a big cut. Do you think she will heal without a major scar?

2 Likes

I really donā€™t know. The doctors told Erin, they were really glad she chose for them to sedate her because even they didnā€™t realize how bad it was until she went to sleep and they could fully examine it.

3 Likes

Did it break it too? Itā€™s so swollen. Poor princess. Itā€™s going to be so touch healing.

1 Like

They didnt say but she had alot skin just flapping so they had to cut it away and then 10 stitches on each sideā€¦

My poor baby. Its gonna be painful and sore. I told Erin to see if could finish this term online. She can come to my house for WI FI and keep it propped up.

Someone anonymously donated the funds for chrome books in our county school system so I know ahe can get one to do her classes. My son got one.

But they took exrays

2 Likes

I do agree though it looks broken

2 Likes

As soon as they unhook her from the monitors I can pick them up and take my baby home.

I sure hope they are sending her with pain meds. Its gonna hurt when the numbness wears off.

2 Likes

I knew you would do that signs
I donā€™t have discordā€¦ What about me?

Hi, I have discord and I am interested if itā€™s still on, thanks

Iā€™m pretty much just taking a vote right now. Nothing is set in stone.

3 Likes