Magick To Solve World Problems

How many of you make use of spells, rituals, chants, prayers & magick in order to help rid the world of evil politicians and solve its problems? Funny how mages often curse each other. I remember being part of a forum awhile ago and several members complained of psychic attacks. Turned out some in the forum thought it was funny to psych-attack other members in order to test their powers or something.

But when it comes to hexing & cursing EVIL & MURDEROUS politicians… They’re all scared of magickal retribution… What the Hell? Why aren’t they scared of magickal retribution when cursing non-politicians? Come on! I know of lots of politicians that need to die and I ain’t ashamed of saying it.

I’m not just all talks… I DO perform magick in order to attain such humanitarian goals. I really do! I also get involved in activism. Diane Vera, on her Theistic Satanist site, has a ritual that calls upon Lilith, Prometheus, Lucifer-of-Sophia and other Entities in order to fight and vanquish “those who would keep people ignorant” and “the religious authoritarians who would deny us both the pleasures of the flesh and the right to practice alternative religions and spiritualities”.

"Pause for a moment, contemplating Lilith again. Visualize Her army conquering first the coastal cities, then the suburbs, and then the Bible Belt, liberating many people from the tyranny of Jehovah and from blind obedience to traditional taboos."
http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/standard/call5gods.html

Child abuse is one of the world’s biggest problems. These are just 2 cases but there are MILLIONS of such cases in the world! There are lots of cases of infanticide too!
Mom Rips Son’s Genital Apart in Anger - Texas

Parents charged after baby girl forced to live ‘in her own excrement,’ locked in trunk of mother’s car since birth
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/10/28/parents-charged-after-baby-girl-forced-to-live-in-her-own-excrement-locked-in-trunk-of-mothers-car-since-birth/

Homophobia KILLS!!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/02/yahya-jammeh-homosexuals-gambia_n_3000249.html

The Sharia Law (Sharia Zones in the UK)
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2013063032800/life-and-science/culture-wars/sharia-contolled-zone-enforced-protected-by-british-police-arrests-british-citizens.html

I was raised to believe the world needed saving from disease, poverty, ignorance, the “wrong” kind of political beliefs, religious repression, all sorts, and all it did for years of my life was inflict a form of “learned helplessness” on my mind in which the problems facing me were so vast that I felt totally unable to do anything, because I didn’t know where to begin.

I’ve come to realise that the world is perfectly fine as it is, it doesn’t need saving (though I’m free to perform acts of mercy and charity as I choose, and I do perform such acts in accordance with my own values and preferences) and that the majority of people are fighting their own battles because they need to, whether emotionally (they’re just not ready for freedom) or otherwise.

Look at the way immigrant communities, including ex-pat Brits who move abroad, claim to want to leave their home country behind yet the minute they arrive in a foreign land they create ghettoes of their own kind - sure proof you can take someone out of a situation, but you can’t take the root beliefs and mindset that created that situation in the first place out of them.

Take the example you posted - people flee Islamic nations for the better opportunities and greater tolerance here, then want to set up sharia law, and our police are now having to deal with “honour crimes” (a misnomer if ever there was one), and genital mutilation of little girls - nobody’s getting saved by that particular bit of global social engineering.

Almost all of us have probably at some point found ourselves having baggage from our own background and upbringing, and we’re ready to confront that when it suits us, but most people are in the situation they’re in due to the same core beliefs they hold themselves, and until they’ve experienced that to its fullest and undergone alchemical ascent from it (just as Europe did during the Enlightenment) they’ll never REALLY be free, and IMO the last thing developing nations need is the paternalistic west looking out for them and imposing our values on them.

The vast majority of people WANT to be in ignorance, they’re inherantly submissive and truly like to be led, including with a threat behind it, otherwise the middle-eastern cult whose archetype was a shepherd would never have caught on like wildfire - clue, the sheep/shepherd relationship seldom ends well for the sheep, but they yummed it down regardless.

Also, the situation is far more complex than just bad guys, and good guys: you might as well go out into the Serengeti and “save” the zebras from the lions, but then you’ll have to “save” the lions themselves from hunger, sooner or later you’ll have to make a moral choice that places YOU in the position of the predators you previously tried to stop - I mean, people like us on here right now ARE the evil forces that probably millions of Xians & muslims are daily praying to have removed from the planet, lest we corrupt their youth and sour the milk or something.

As for kids, yes, it’s horrible, but I believe we’re born into the families we are for a reason - my own childhood was utterly shitty and left me with years of work to do to get free, but I can see how the shitty parts shaped me to become stronger.

Everything you may think is wrong with the world is someone else’s patch of paradise, their answer to the “problems” they saw, so at the least recognise the world doesn’t have PROBLEMS - it’s just not the way YOU want it to be. That, at least, is honest and I find it more empowering, it also prevents moralistic quiblles about “Who am I to know better” because I don’t need to, I just need to go for what I want and work against what I don’t want.

So, I applaud your own path if that’s what you want and your heart’s in the right place, but if you’ve ever tried to do someone a massive favour, unasked, you’ll know they can quickly sour against you, and I for one won’t be mounting any white chargers to save the world because it’s perfectly fine and evolving just as it is.

JMO.

I think Lady Eva summed it up quit nicely. Those who want to be saved are finding ways to save themselves, and if they haven’t yet, they will find someone to show them how to take backthe power in thier lives.

Yea, wanting to be a hero can be just a detrimental to ascent as sitting around doing nothing. Finding more problems than a person deals with on just a local, regular basis is not my idea of well spent time. However, if someone wants to starting solving “world problems”… hell, you might be a better man than I.

As Uncle Chuckie says, we are in no way responsible for other people in the world, so why would I expend such effort which would bring no benefit to me? I am solely responsible for myself and those I choose to protect. When my Empire has risen, and my life is perfected, then maybe I will reach out my hand to the rest. Until then, they can save themselves, or pray to the Christian redeemer.

Well in my case I usually make sure I get something out of it if I do something like that. It kind of depends on how you go about it.

Take the LGBT, for instance. They are deprived of any freedom in many countries. How would you feel if forced to marry, live with and copulate with somebody you’re not even in love with?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qxjocm5fCc#t=0

Why are they in that situation? Certainly they do not have the freedom or power that other may have but that is what political reform, social engineering, protests, and even guns and black magic are for. THEY have to be the ones to do it however, if we change their circumstances they will have no need to grow and be able to do it themselves.

Don’t get me wrong I AM working for marriage equality, but I AM doing it through polical and social reform in the mundane world.

Now I am down for teaching the LBGT community black magic and letting them set out on changing the world.

“How would you feel if forced to marry, live with and copulate with somebody you’re not even in love with?”

I don’t remember there being any bills passed into law saying that every single male and woman must marry and have children with a member of the opposite sex during their lifetime. Oh right, because they haven’t. If you don’t want to marry a woman, don’t marry a woman. If you don’t want to marry a man, don’t marry a man. There is no force being used here.

Certainly, those flashy, “fabulous” gay parades do not help the cause. By trying to distinguish themselves as individuals, they also separate themselves from the pack. This will surely kill off their cause.

Hey man, we’re just saying tha objectively, no one can deprive you of anything that you don’t let them deprive you of. Even without magic, numbers do not ever favor oppressors… ever. Moreover, there are too many LGBT in the world to annihilate them without significantly crippling the infrastructures these “oppressors” are working to maintain. Yet, a few examples of folks getting beat up is enough to convince thousands, if not millions of people that they will be destroyed for insubordination.

If thought about from a truly free perspective, which is a perspective that is willing to fight hard for freedom, then this logical error would be apparent. But for those who continue to be oppressed, this error is always ignored, and subsequently the oppression continues. So, for people who are going to be oppressed, it can only stop if they are truthfully break the cycle of oppression within their own beings. Even if I inspire a person to change, at the end of the day they must accept the call to change within themselves.

If you believe you can facilitate that, go ahead and definitely more power to your efforts.

Hmmm…wonder what would happen if I started doing interviews saying fundamentalist Christians should be killed because of how their ignorance and bigotry is harmful to ‘the children.’ Now I’m curious…[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:7, topic:1952”]Take the LGBT, for instance. They are deprived of any freedom in many countries. How would you feel if forced to marry, live with and copulate with somebody you’re not even in love with?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qxjocm5fCc#t=0[/quote]

The thing is, some just CAN’T defend themselves. Just speaking out in favour of homosexuality, for instance, can seriously end up in someone’s death & torture in many countries! It’s definitely illegal in Russia. Many were beaten up, abducted, tortured and some even died even since that bill passed! Such activism is hazardous in other countries as well.

When people can not defend themselves, others must defend them.

Cameroon’s Eric Lembembe: Gay rights activist ‘murdered’

Prominent Cameroonian gay rights activist and journalist Eric Lembembe has been killed in the capital, Yaounde, a rights group says.

Mr Lembembe’s neck and feet appeared to have been broken and his face, hands, and feet burned with an iron, Human Rights Watch (HRW) said.

The cause of the killing is not known, but Mr Lembembe is the latest activist to be targeted in Cameroon, it added.

Homosexual acts are illegal in socially conservative Cameroon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23331832

Eric Ohena Lembembe, a prominent activist in Cameroon for the rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex people, was found dead in his apartment in the capital of Yaoundé, soon after he wrote about attacks in the country on organizations that support homosexuals, Human Rights Watch said in a statement on Tuesday.

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/07/16/prominent-gay-rights-activist-is-found-dead-in-cameroon/?_r=0

Lots of “honour” killings go on. Here is one report on a tragic case of so called “honour” crime… A beautiful young woman was killed by her own parents over her “westernized” ways, and because she would not marry a man they had chosen for her. They killed her in front of her siblings, then disposed of the body in a river. They got 25 years in jail.

Keep in mind that large number of similar crimes take place in many countries year after year; those girls are oftentimes defenseless.

“This case doesn’t shock me. Shafilea Ahmed will not be the last murder victim of such a crime. We’ve been seeing many more, sadly, Shafilea Ahmed trials here, in the UK.” - Jasvinder Sanghera of Karma Nirvana

Bigoted muslim parents guilty of killing Westernised daughter Shafilea Ahmed

Yes… I believe it’s our duty, as human beings, to have compassion towards others. Tolerating atrocities like these is not an attitude rooted in compassion.

I know! According to the Bible, astrology and sorcery are forbidden. Many Christians & Muslims are praying to get rid of us but then again… Muslims don’t like Christians much and vice-versa. They all believe their religion is the best and might end up propelling their own demise by trying to dominate others.

Christianity & Islam don’t give room for true spiritual growth (aura, chakra cleansing, third eye opening, astrology etc.)

So… Just because many believe it’s okay to torture and murder women, especially family members, deemed “whorish” or “Westernized”, torture and murder non-Muslims, LGBTs, or set African children accused of sorcery ablaze in hot fire, we should allow it? It’s their patch of paradise to commit such atrocities but it doesn’t mean we should let it happen. They should all go to Hell where they belong!

Vladimir Putin or Yahya Jammeh have absolutely no compassion and are heinous murderers. I certainly won’t have any compassion for them, nor care what they think. Why are those people in a position of power. Because they fight for what they believe in. So should we in an even more drastic way. Only way to be alleviate the world of such suffering.

Of course not… But if you could successfully conduct a set of rituals that would have the Vatican collapse and Roman Catholicism, the Orthodox Church in Russia, Al-Qaeda and so on come to an end, you’d do the world a BIG favour! :wink:

Of course not… But if you could successfully conduct a set of rituals that would have the Vatican collapse and Roman Catholicism, the Orthodox Church in Russia, Al-Qaeda and so on come to an end, you’d do the world a BIG favour! ;)[/quote]

Yeah I get where your coming from, but I also get where the others are coming from too in that a person will burn themselves out if they try to fix everything with no gain. But the thing is you can have it both ways, you can help the world and profit off of it too.

If you read Tiomothys essay about the psychology of a black magician he compares them to movie villains in some places whereas he compares white magicians to movie heros, I’m more like an antihero in that I’ll do good things to help the world but I always make sure I profit off of it.

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:1, topic:1952”]How many of you make use of spells, rituals, chants, prayers & magick in order to help rid the world of evil politicians and solve its problems? Funny how mages often curse each other. I remember being part of a forum awhile ago and several members complained of psychic attacks. Turned out some in the forum thought it was funny to psych-attack other members in order to test their powers or something.

But when it comes to hexing & cursing EVIL & MURDEROUS politicians… They’re all scared of magickal retribution… What the Hell? Why aren’t they scared of magickal retribution when cursing non-politicians? Come on! I know of lots of politicians that need to die and I ain’t ashamed of saying it.

I’m not just all talks… I DO perform magick in order to attain such humanitarian goals. I really do! I also get involved in activism. Diane Vera, on her Theistic Satanist site, has a ritual that calls upon Lilith, Prometheus, Lucifer-of-Sophia and other Entities in order to fight and vanquish “those who would keep people ignorant” and “the religious authoritarians who would deny us both the pleasures of the flesh and the right to practice alternative religions and spiritualities”.

"Pause for a moment, contemplating Lilith again. Visualize Her army conquering first the coastal cities, then the suburbs, and then the Bible Belt, liberating many people from the tyranny of Jehovah and from blind obedience to traditional taboos."

Child abuse is one of the world’s biggest problems. These are just 2 cases but there are MILLIONS of such cases in the world! There are lots of cases of infanticide too!

Parents charged after baby girl forced to live ‘in her own excrement,’ locked in trunk of mother’s car since birth
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/10/28/parents-charged-after-baby-girl-forced-to-live-in-her-own-excrement-locked-in-trunk-of-mothers-car-since-birth/

Homophobia KILLS!!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/02/yahya-jammeh-homosexuals-gambia_n_3000249.html

The Sharia Law (Sharia Zones in the UK)
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2013063032800/life-and-science/culture-wars/sharia-contolled-zone-enforced-protected-by-british-police-arrests-british-citizens.html[/quote]

Jehova is not a tyrant, it’s as saying Jesus is a “bad guy” humans are the ones to blame. About doing magick to direct the world to progression there are groups wich are already doing that: Illuminati, Freemasons, Order of Nine Angles

Every mage is a world with his/her personal view of things, I like yours, yet I believe world is a common place where we use our wills to manifest what we want.

So many millions of people using their wills to manifest this reality (normal people, not mages) are very difficult to deal if not impossible. We are able to change our own reality, and the closest ones (a bit, and this last one with sooooooooooooooooooooo much effort believe me) also, and when we do that we change the shared reality. To have an important change in things we’d all to want it (and many people is happy as its now, even if they’re screwed up)

To have a meaningful change we’d have to go to war (pity but true) because some people wants their neighbours enslaved and they won’t negotiate this, and I’m meaning “proud head of households” (I know some of these kind, I’ve also cursed some of them lol)

So I feel we really changing the world, here, on these forums while working on ourselves and sharing our experiences tips to improve ourselves, the only thing to keep in mind is this is slow progress

Of course not… But if you could successfully conduct a set of rituals that would have the Vatican collapse and Roman Catholicism, the Orthodox Church in Russia, Al-Qaeda and so on come to an end, you’d do the world a BIG favour! ;)[/quote]

Maybe its rituals of this nature that cause children to be abused by the church in an effort to destroy people’s faith…wouldn’t that be a kick in the teeth and such a huge favor to the children to boot. People hate the church because they abuse children but then perpetuate the cycle with their own ham fisted attempt to set things right.

Before doing rituals to cause global shifts how about you have your own shit together. If you can’t have your own life the way you want or at least headed in a positive direction through magick what makes you think you have the power or will to effect others?

Blaming a deity for ignorance or homophobia in others is about as ignorant as blaming a pencil for spelling errors or racial minorities for crime. I’m not here to defend YHVH any more than I’m here to attack him, but don’t confuse a deity with the religion that surrounds it. Thats no different than what the religion you seem to so adamantly hate does, your better than that right? You seem to have a pretty narrow view of how certain things work, because you don’t like something it should be destroyed, never mind the orphanages, soup kitchens, and other charitable works that are done by both churches and the community outreach programs they support and sponsor.

You seem to have a huge chip on your shoulder about YHVH and ironically do the same thing the Christians you hate do. They blame Satan for all the worlds problems and you blame YHVH. Wake up and realize people are at fault, people who make shitty decisions because they can’t handle their own shit so they attempt to compensate by fucking with others lives.

Sorry for the rant, but I just get tired of seeing the same old blame shifting and lack of personal responsibility.

Diane Vera of http://www.theisticsatanism.com really did write Jehovah (YHVH) is a tyrant in her rituals. She’s very intelligent and there’s a reason why she wrote that.

I’m not the one that wrote that! I spoke to several mages that do see Yahweh as a tyrant. A mage once told me: “Angels might seem nice and everything but always hide their true intentions.”

A video by EA Koetting about how YHVH and the Bible were used to indoctrinate the masses:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eQQT7eU7PY

TWF i fucking love you man lol (That had to be said lol)

Agree with everything TWF wrote.

And with respect, E_I, you can’t just blame persecution of women on those desert cults, either - the primarily communist Chinese, and Hindus, Sikhs and Jains in India have wiped tens of MILLIONS of female lives from the planet, before or just after birth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_women_of_Asia

Christian missionaries have been speaking out against life-threatening mutilation of female children’s genitals in Africa since the 16th century, mutilation that often leaves girls with nothing but tough scar tissue which has to be sliced open again for sex and childbirth, each time risking death from infection or blood loss, and this practice is as common among animists as among Muslims.

There are also reports of a less severe form of FGM (slashing of the genitals, followed by gang rape - “less severe” is a relative term) having been practiced among Aboriginals in Australia in the past, so it’s not even an “organised religion is bad” issue.

And the famous Hindu practice of burning widows alive in India - often women who’d spent their entire short lives in loveless arranged marriages, with their own sons encouraged to light the pyre - is well known, and that, again, was opposed by both the Muslim invaders and later the British missionaries and colonial administrators.

I’m starting to feel like Enlightener_Illuminator is just attempting another save the practicioners of homosexual acts campaign thread. Very valid points @TWF. I’m not using my abilities to “Save the World”. When I was a child I had that unrealistic view in my mind. It sounds great, in theory, until you read counterpoints presented here by those in this thread and elsewhere. That goal is just not feasible. A semi-realistic goal along those lines would be to “awaken” one person at a time who awakens the next and so on and so on. As for what “awaken” entails, well, that is depending on whatever the personal agenda is. Some people do not want to be saved, and enjoy living in their ignorance. Just like victims who end up sympathizing with their attackers/captors, and attack the person(s) trying to free/save them. Until people personally choose to unprogram themselves, (even if you were to succeed at such an outlandish plan), all you are going to have is a collective of zombies, theoretically speaking. This whole save the world concept is an abstract sense of turning yourself into a savior god. Fix and master yourself, if you can, and then create or destroy what you see fit. If you are that concerned with saving humanity, how about you save the environment so there is still a properly functioning ecosystem for your future endeavors…