Magick to rid love one of alcholism

This is a tough one as not sure where to even post. Any thoughts on best way to go about ridding a loved one of addiction? They’re free will is there’s alone so it’s a tough one. Not sure if a particular spirit or spell is best route. Let’s be realistic-“Interventions” is a Dr Phil and TV thing.

2 Likes

I’m a bit of a dark Guy when I need to be. Have you thought about indirectly attacking the addiction? Like making then deathly afraid of bars and the like

1 Like

No- that is a good idea. I’d just be afraid of what would spring such fear- it would most likely have to be something harmful that I wouldn’t want either. But that is a good idea. Unfortunately it ain’t just bars though either

1 Like

You should work with King belial fit this one! He’ll kick your ass on this one alright!

Make sure you are actually ready for him though. He might take to much pleasure in doing so.

1 Like

Well if I may say. I don’t think that it’s ever “safe” or not harmful to break an addiction but I would way the risks and the benefits

1 Like

That’s what I was sorta exactly what I was getting at. Obviously I’d rather not have a rape or violent robbery induce a fear of bars.

1 Like

Maybe a life shaking alchol poisoning or something. I don’t know man- just a wake up call. Obviously I don’t want a trade off for one form of suffering for another. Very confusing stuff and much to weigh in on indeed.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m just trying to give you some ideas :blush:

1 Like

I know and you have- it has been helpful and appreciated

1 Like

Lol I seem to be surprisingly good at that given that I know next to nothing Magick

1 Like

Dark moon is coming up it’s a good time for banishing or giving things up. So i would suggest getting a small bottle of whatever the go to drink is, then create a ritual to banish the cravings of there chosen poison. Then bury the bottle some where no one will find it. You may have to repeat several times depending on how long the affliction has taken hold.

1 Like

Really. That’s a good one- whoever I must admit there is so much controversy regarding astrology- moon etc and practice it’s head spinning